• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • QB Skyshard Farm 5.4 fly and vender [H]

Discussion in 'Farming' started by zeaks, Oct 23, 2013.

1. FOCKIPP

FOCKIPP New Member

when i start the script my bot wont move at all.

2. UnicornFart

UnicornFart New Member

Well what did you troubleshoot already? What did you try to do to fix it

3. Nifisterox

Nifisterox New Member

Actually i find increasing Pull Distance to 100 causes you to go off the path a large amount of time, Monitoring for just 5 minutes i ended up way south west of the bots intended path because the mobs are so spread out it was going deeper n deeper into the area which would result in less KPH also was the first time i noticed skipping of loot.
      Also my toon went down the ramp to start because they were the closest npcs which isn't bad theres a nice camp of 4 that he picks up but when running back to the path he gets caught on the infamous corner of the statue platform.

I increased my Pull Distance to 40, runs a little smoother leaving less mobs alive in the pathing zone, make it look a little more human.

I wouldn't recommend 100 unless this area is farmed heavily on your server because going astray of the path may reduce the risk of other player awareness and less competition on farm.

However increasing to maybe 50 (Haven't tested it) May result in a higher KPH, less astray movement and more human like clearing just have that 5 yard variable that you may go out of range on the default loot distance of 45 (Can always be changed)

4. sirbaboon

sirbaboon New Member

For the people having issues with potion of luck. I use the "keep buffs active" plugin and it is amazing!! If this works for you please give rep so I can track how many people I help!!

5. HansenVLasse

HansenVLasse New Member

Hey there! So far this profile is amazing, just downloaded it and testing now! However it doesn't seem to open the Plundered Treasure from Potion of Luck, or am I just missing a setting somewhere? Thanks in advance, and sorry if this question already been asked!

6. sirbaboon

sirbaboon New Member

If you want to automatically open the treasure, download a plugin called tidybags it works amazing! Please give rep if this helped you.

7. Nifisterox

Nifisterox New Member

I also use MIR2 (Mr.ItemRemover) it removes any unwanted item Shao-tien Cage keys!!! sells food (Although for some reason it keeps the milk and sells the blanched needles) and opens//combines//uses any thing in my bags it can this includes Motes of Harmony// Plundered treasures// Lock boxes if you can and you can specifically set it to sell items you don't want and hold on to others you want to protect.

8. Vociferate

Vociferate Member

Well the profie works magically, thank you.

However, skys shards are very rare. :( After 9hours only got one to drop. Better keep at it then!

9. Nifisterox

Nifisterox New Member

It's All RNG this past Monday got 4 in an 8hour Session, some days they just pop up like weeds other days they don't

10. ifarmdis

ifarmdis New Member

Having problems with the bot

Hi, I'm having problems as alliance. I leave the bot to farm with empty bags but it returns to vendor with only 20 / 99 slots full then doesn't sell anything and logs out from inactivity. Help out please :)

11. ifarmdis

ifarmdis New Member

Hi, I'm having problems as alliance. I leave the bot to farm with empty bags but it returns to vendor with only 20 / 99 slots full then doesn't sell anything and logs out from inactivity. Help out please :)

12. doriath

doriath New Member

Hi, today we've got the new *.729 build. But, i cannot use this questing profile. *.728 it's working fine...
      I tried to reinstall HB, and clear the setting, but it cannot help me.
      Here is the error log, and i don't know what should i do...
      It is the BEST skyshard profile, plz change it, or waiting a new HB build?

Here is the error log: HB Questing Zeaks - Pastebin.com

And a question: Is it possible to use flying! mount between the "clear" questing hotspots? The profile use it, but only in ground mode.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    13. Joeri

Joeri New Member

Been using this profile for 3 days now. I play around 14 hours a day, 12 of those are supervised, so nobody will notice.
      The droprate is extremely low :( in 3 days I got 5 Skyshards. I got exalted with Golden Lotus at day 2, and so far I've earned around 10k gold from selling crap.
      This profile is great, couldn't do it without it, but I warn you, it is a long grind!

14. skv0

skv0 New Member

I farming around 8k gold per night. With Tailoring profession turns 70 + stacks for 8 hours + I already sold 3 mounts

15. doriath

doriath New Member

The problem persists

Can anyone give information? Is it a HB a core bug, or a profile bug? I cannot use this profile since 729 build.

Thanks for you help in advance.

16. nypan

nypan New Member

hey.

cant make this profile to work because nothing happends when i load the profile and start the bot..
      please help me out :)

17. nypan

nypan New Member

ok nwm i got it to work now but the only problem now is that my char randomly do deter and traps all the time and after he have looted he run back and forward one time then he start farm again ?

18. Joeri

Joeri New Member

I hate RNG, haven't seen a skyshard in 3 days (30 hours) of farming.

19. ifritone

ifritone New Member

can you update this profile to skip the one at the corner of the statue please ?
      I always get stuck there and I am sure anyone seeing me would result in a report !

20. paul1ca

paul1ca New Member

Hello, for a couple of days after 1-2 hours of farm i get disconnect. I'll put a log to see better maybe you can help me out :). Thanks and this is an awesome profile :), I managed to make so far around 200k in 1 and a half month of farming.

Attached Files: