• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • quality control

Discussion in 'Archives' started by blacklisted, Jan 16, 2010.

1. blacklisted

blacklisted New Member

would it be possible to start some kind of quality control with regards to cc`s and profiles
      im fed up fixing profiles and cc once i have downloaded them, if your ccs dont work then dont freaking post them

2. fonzy

fonzy New Member

well i barely heave any problems with stuff posted here so in my opinion i don't think we really need it.

3. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

I think you need to post the comments in the threads.

4. nET

nET Member

You realise they do work for the people making them most of the times, they cant test every single profile and mesh in the world, therefore need feedback on whats broke....

For instance my orginal CC fucked up with the German client, as I am neither German nor have the client, how the hell was i meant to test that, im handly gonna go get every language client and 5x my testing, you have to remember most of the CC dev's do this for the community, they get nothing from it, there is no money income like HB itself... I have a job, I work 60 hours a week minimum in a high pressure job, I don't have time to come home and review code after a day of... reviewing code!

Summary is YOU NEED TO GIVE FEEDBACK!

Also as HB doesn't release beta's and the CC Dev's dont get early releases, or code changes etc, its very easy for something in the Core HB client to change and us to have no idea about it, try rooting through a million methods with nothing documented to find out whats wrong and an alternate to fix, especially since not all the CC Dev's actually are Developers, hell im not im a DBA

</rant>

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010