• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Question for cosmetic farmers

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by ThatOneDude, Jul 31, 2018.

1. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Banned

This is directed at anyone that's used DB in the last 5 months to get Falcon's Wings.

Were they stashed, sitting in your inventory, did the bot learn them ?

What were your Trinity settings regarding legendaries ?

2. dum dum

dum dum Member

I did not set out to intentionally farm them, but I did obtain them while using DB. As I recall, I found them sitting in my stash and I had to manually learn them. Settings were the ones I showed you earlier. "Only Ancients" checked on the default Items tab.

3. Mellowhype

Mellowhype Member

I got her unwittingly using cosmic wing script, only 2 days of use, there was the kkkk

4. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Banned

5. wmikejr

wmikejr New Member

No, I believe Mellowhype is saying they obtained the falcon wings from using that cosmic wing script that also stopped in to check on the wings at the end of each run.

6. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Banned

His usage of "her" is confusing though since Lilian is female and sounds as if he is talking about her. He's stated in another thread this is the sole reason he uses DB and he hasn't been back since. So it lends credence to the likelihood that he's actually talking about Cosmics.

None of the Cosmic profiles stop in Gardens of Hope and I doubt he spliced the relevant code in.

7. wmikejr

wmikejr New Member

I literally downloaded a profile from here for farming cosmics that stops in check on those wings. lol my god. You sure know a lot for not knowing much.

8. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Banned

That's irrelevant, Mellow's presumably only been using the profile modified by Dum Dum (name changes) for the last few days he was active which is the only one that enters portals and doesn't immediately reset. There's no reason to think he added in Gardens of Hope to it. He stated in another thread the sole reason he uses DB is for Cosmic Wing farming. He hasn't been on since he made that post which was one day after he claimed to have gotten Cosmics, so it seems he did mean Cosmics since everything points to it.

I just noticed some other comments from him that basically answer my original question. He started making posts in the DB section about a month ago, commented in one of those threads for a profile that does check Gardens of Hope, made an off-hand comment recently that seems to indicate that he got the Falcon's Wings, started using the profile Dum Dum modified, two days later he made a comment here in very broken English that implies he got Cosmics after only 2 days of use, and hasn't been back since.

tl;dr seems safe to assume it will loot and stash them.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    9. wmikejr

wmikejr New Member

presumably