• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Question

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Support' started by alekseygrebenev, Jul 18, 2017.

1. alekseygrebenev

alekseygrebenev Member

How to run a bot so that it does not crash, every flashpoint I restart it so that it does not crash. Is there another way to get it to work? (For example, do not start every time after running a flashpoint)

2. alekseygrebenev

alekseygrebenev Member

Проблема решена, спасибо!

3. Logandros

Logandros Moderator Moderator

The bot has issues with transitioning and traveling (loading screens). Some say they have had luck by stopping the bot first then starting it after the screen loads. For me personally I just don't bother starting the bot until after I'm in the Operation or Flashpoint. The same error would occur when using fleet pass, traveling to stronghold, ship to planet and vice-versa. Basically the bot does not like a loading screen.

4. ulquiorrauchiwa

ulquiorrauchiwa New Member

I can attest to this, but instead of stopping the bot fully I'll press F9 which pauses the bot if I'm anticipating a loading screen and once I'm loaded past the screen I'll resume by pressing F9.

5. tsukasadt

tsukasadt Member

I just want to mention that some cutscenes will cause this too. I haven't seen any in the older content, but some of the KoTFE and KoTET cutscenes that trigger a lot of changes without changing maps have caused this for me. One that stands out to my memory is the cutscene during the The GEMINI Deception mission where you first speak to the GEMINI Captain. The map doesn't change, but there's a lot of reconfiguration of the allowed pathing and loading of NPC units. I've gone through the mission four times with the bot and it stopped working three of those times.