• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Question

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Support' started by iAnanas, Aug 3, 2017.

1. iAnanas

iAnanas New Member

Hello,

I have some questions:
      1. I botted for a few days now. Is there a limit on pokemons that i can catch per day or pokestops that i can farm?
      2. Is it possible to use the hash-key for multiple accounts or do i need to get a new key for every acount. (Because i tried to use the key on another account but after i start the bot I wont move nor spin pokestops or catch pokemon).
      3. I read something about shadow banned dont know exacetly what it is and how you get it but in order to prevent it from happening could you please name me some less aggressive settings that will help to not get banned. (atm max spped 12, randomly reduce to 5; catch limit 700; pokestop farm limit 1500)
      Thank you for helping

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    2. Daods

Daods New Member

Hi !

1. The limit is like 500 catchs / day and 1000 pokestops / day. As someone recommended, avoid to bot too longer a day. Personnaly, i bot like 4 hours a day. With a 100 catchs / hour rate, it is ok for me.
      2. I don't know.
      3. The faster you are, more it is dangerous. I recommend you to walk or to speed walk. I think to bot for like an hour at bikespeed can be too obvious.

I recommend you to not bot too far from home and to bot only by short session (like 1 hour per session).

iAnanas likes this.