• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Question

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by monakian, Apr 28, 2019.

1. monakian

monakian Member

As a (maybe) returning botter i would like to know if the eternal problems has been fixed. By eternal i mean, 15 fps, crashes, bad routines and stuff like that. Thanks in advance.

2. gkpknowing

gkpknowing Member

Greetings,

unfortunately the fps issue still persist, other than that the bot works and does the job, grinds all necessary and saves lots of time needed for great gaming experience .

Best Regards

3. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

I don't want to complain about DemonBuddy, I just will try to be honest to solve some of your doubts, and that will require to explain some negative things about DemonBuddy. I'm sorry...

That frame rate happens in good days. Normally I have 0,0001 FPS or less.

It crashes "randomly" after salvaging trash items at blacksmith. Also, you can find people reporting (in relative recent threads) abnormal crashes while running specific profiles (like for example goblin farm). But I only play rift and GR profiles so I only experienced the blacksmith crash, which occurs many, many times (like 1 of each 5 town runs).

Recently I discovered that the functionality to wait for Convention of Elements is broken (it does not work as expected), so you can consider "bad" any routine that depends on it. Also, I have found many problems using Necromancer's Pestilence routine; a message in-game that appears in the screen: "That ability needs a target to be used" or something like that, and the player get stuck in the same spot when that happens, so something is bad coded in that routine. And in general the player can get stuck for annoying periods of seconds (1-5) while moving through the map or just after killing trash/elite (this is dangerous because you can die, and will die for this). This occurs many times.

Also, when you are in a rift/greater rift and for any reason the bot decides to open a portal to go to town, to free slots and/or to repair items, it uses the rift gate instead going back through the town portal that you opened. Imagine what waste of time that means if you were in any other rift floor different than floor 1...

And also, weeks ago I reported that there is a specific kind of entrance in a specific rift/greater rift map that the bot can't pass through. It's not just one or two times, it occur always. And it will cause the player to get stuck "forever" (until the gold/experience inactivity timer ticks) trying to enter the entrance. And It still not fixed...

Notice that are the bad things that I personally experienced, but maybe other people experienced different problems. But the problems that I mentioned for sure affect globally: broken wait for CoE element, the disconnection/crash at the blacksmith, the bot using rift gate instead of town portal, and the unreachable entrance.

In short, yes DemonBuddy/Trinity has many problems, imperfections and bugs. But take into account that no software is perfect, and even being aware about all of its problems I think it is a good purchase because at the end it saves many of your time while you can be doing other, human things.

Last edited: May 14, 2019