• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Questions

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Chaosblitz, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Chaosblitz

Chaosblitz New Member

Some Questions and Request for Pokefarmer

Hi

I am an old Buddy user but i used not for a long time....

Now the Pokebuddy is out and i am hard back xD

After the first starting Problems (i don't had the windos c++ whatever) now it works.
      At this point: Very cool Bot, easy handling, works perfectly.

So, now i have some questions... I read little bit in Forum, maybe one or 2 things are double (sry) but i can't read the hole forum sry xD

Questions:
      - I was in my bed for 2-3 hours. As i waked up some minutes ago, i go to my PC and wont to check what's up. The Pokefarmer was closed. After checking the App i see that some eggs opened, i farmed some pokemons and items but i dont know what EXACTLY happened. Is any LOGFILE (or option to activate that) somewhere?
      I checked the Folder from the Programm but i can't see it... maybe i am Blind or stupid or it don't exist... any Ideas? (Or are no logfiles there right now? --> Request to do it ;-))

- I readed some things from "soft bans" and it happened to me too... i jumped 2-3 towns around to see whats up... after some minutes everything worked. (can loot and can catch pokemon)... this "soft bans" are really not a problem, but do you know anything about perma Bans?
      Do you have a Ban forum here (like in wow?)? or do you know from a player / user that is banned? I really dont want to eat a ban xD (ok i know, it can happen but yeah....) i want to minimize my risk you know ;-) So... Any infos about that?

and next:
      REQUEST
      - i readed the forum whats in plan right now and i have some more ideas:

Navigation:
      it have something to do with " - Option to randomize speed of going between spots (walk, bike, car), so it appears more natural " ---> Option to Set a speed (manually) from-to km/h.
      That i can Say i walk 1.8 to 3 km/h and the bot switching auto between MY speed.

User Interface:
      If this is Possible: See activated pokestops (modul)

Bot Functionality:
      have to do with " - Stop scenarios (bags full, time active, etc) " .... --> can set a Stop TIME... for example: At 04:00 i go to work and start the bot. I wan't to give in a Time let's Say 11:00 STOP BOT and then when i finished my work at 13:00 i can log in and i have no problems with "Jumped from Zürich City (Switzerland) to a Cowtown in 100 km distance" .. (You know what i mean? XD) ... some "End at time option".

so thats all.

Keep up this fantastic good work and will see you guys soon.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016