• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • QuestTools

Discussion in 'Archives' started by reybot, Mar 23, 2017.

1. reybot

reybot New Member

Hi,
      most profiles budle with QuestTools to get bot start and run such as Bounties, ExploreGoblinRealm, NerdersWhimsydale, and questingAct1-5.

I don't find this pluging (or any thread) comes with latest DB.
      that means most of profiles are not working at all.

it will be happy to know if there is anyone working on this pluging or is creating different profiles instead

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    2. XXjinhyokXX

XXjinhyokXX Active Member

Questtools and Trinity have been integrated since this patch.
      It is unstable because it is first patch.
      xzjv Patching.

3. Schizoid

Schizoid Member

I don't know whose bright idea is to make big changes during patch week. I would like a working bot in days, but instead you force everybody to be beta testers of your new ideas whilst preventing us from botting...
      You have plenty of time to test new features like that in the middle of the season. I understand it is extra work but this model worked in 2015-2016 so it can't be that much work and you should strive to make customers happy over your own convinience :(

4. Repka

Repka Member

i do agree with Schizoid, its to big of a change with no or to little testing and if it was tested who did the test or tests, well im sorry to say it but fail, the update 482 is not working and the beta 750 "works" but it back tracks alot, sold or trash one item from one of my builds that was saved on the closed gives errors on upgrading gems after GR is finish and from time to time the bot runs away from the GR guardian and does kill it.

i posted a log on the beta 750 build Thread.

5. floppie

floppie New Member

Here's the irony, when you post in the wrong sub section, your thread get locked and notified to post in the right section. And when you post in the right section, none of your queries are answered or rectified.

So much for coming back to DB 2days ago. :rolleyes: