• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • R-Rift - rrrix's BETA Rifts

Discussion in 'Adventure Mode' started by rrrix, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Trulala1985

Trulala1985 New Member

Why my hero running without killing any mobs and die always in this grift profile?

2. Sylencer90

Sylencer90 Member

Im aware of that, switched from kadalaspree to armory and its working fine now.

3. Seero

Seero Member

I love this profile!

However, Im curious if those using the Furious charge build for barbs are coming across issues where the bot doesnt want to use any skills other than run like the wind under sprint? On top of that I set it to cap at level 25 keystones and its doing level 2-7 or something. Sometimes the bot also decides to run around the entire grater rift letting the timer expire and not killing the grfit boss.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    4. veerdoo

veerdoo New Member

So I also have an issue with inactivity logouts in Grifts. I disable gold inactivity (cus no gold drops in grifts), set exp to 650 (over 10mins!). But I still get logouts on hard boss fights (GR 43+). Bot definitely does not use 650 value, and logs out in about 7-8 minutes. I could not find any additional settings in profile itself (.xml file) and did not research info inactivity code mechanics yet. maybe there is a known solution? thank you in advance.

5. SeaNanners

SeaNanners Member

omg I have the same problem. I keep getting inactivity you have been logged out. Is there a plugin for loggin back in for you?

6. veerdoo

veerdoo New Member

No, I do not get logged out to account selection. I get logged out from current game and then bot restarts the game.

7. SeaNanners

SeaNanners Member

? i will screnshot when i get the problem and post it here becausae when i click ok it logs me out

8. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

i move all my normal rift keys tothe mule hero

G-Rifts always on top of the list, Normal - in the end

bot run ONE R-RIFT forst, and then he trying to open normal rifts instead of doing G-Rifts+Trials again and again

its only me?

9. Kevin Spacey

2. if i put Trials on the top - after first trial bot returning to town and wont talk to Orek, and just afk near the Rift Portal
      trying to open fucking normal rifts again!!!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    10. Oggy2k5

Oggy2k5 Member

Only you Kevin, I am using Trinity 2.42 and Trinity 2.3.3 (modified edition) and Quest tools version 3.3.1. Haven't run into any problems like this. Question: Do you use Kalada spree, and do you have bloodshards when this happens?

11. Kevin Spacey

i use Kadala spree, in that moments i cannot see any strings in logs about Kadala routine

bot just trying to open normal rifts without rift keys

with full backpack of trial/g-rift keys

im using Trinity Fork from buddy me

The same with newest QT - bot after launch done ONE g-Rift firt, then go to own and trying to open normal rifts instead of g-rifts again and again

hw to fix?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    12. Oggy2k5

Oggy2k5 Member

I cannot say I've had the problem before, however Kadala spree had been given me trouble, so I disabled it and watched the bot for a few runs, and noticed that it was infact that plugin. Thus why I use armory with all upgrading turned off.

Within trinity, do you have "keep grift / trial keys in inventory" it may have something to do with that, I have them ticked and keep them in my invent.

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/demon...rinity/206932-trinity-2-3-3-personal-mod.html

Try using the QT in this thread, I am unable to find my stable version sadly. Maybe archived.

Disable EZUpdater too, it is nothing but a problem overwriting successful running bots.

13. kakefisk

kakefisk Member

Works for the most part, but Its not afkable. Way to often it skips the rift boss and chase its own tail. I put the bot on befor I went to bed as I usually do. When, I got back from work today it looks like the bot has completed two rifts and then keeps running around to find the rift boss

14. inzPCh

inzPCh New Member

weird for me it works fluently. I disabled Armory because it was crashing D3 for me time to time with or without YAR. Kadala seems fine for now tho charge barb has weird logic with rift bosses. Sometimes (in t6 rifts) he keeps killing trash mobs and leave boss far behind. Other classes like wiz works fine. I would love to keep using Armory but well, if it crashes my diablo3.exe (which is confirmed with trinity logs) guess i need to use kadala. If i want to use normal rifts with R-rift he does it. If trials he makes trials until keys runs out. Same for grifts. And for upgrading gems well, maybe other gems are higher level than your boon thats why he upgrades them even if boon is on bottom of list. At least i've noticed it by myself. If you have 10 level 0 gems in store and for example boon on level 5 he will keep upgrading all gems to level 5 then.

15. SeaNanners

SeaNanners Member

How do I set my settings so I can play grift under level 32 higher than that I will die. How do I set it? Also why 70% of the time it dosent complete the grift bar? it always leave it to 90ish% sometimes it dosent kill the guardian. May someone kindly post there trinity and grift settings plesse? I really appreciate it :D

ALso do you guys play Normal rift or grift? which is better for loot?

16. Sylencer90

Sylencer90 Member

still waiting for a fix for : Error in HandleTarget: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed, at addr: 00000000, Size: 416

since tony said its an profile related issue it should be fixed here asap.

17. Kevin Spacey

i didnt say this
      its Trinity+DB issue

18. zhadowmarkuz

zhadowmarkuz New Member

Still can't do greater rifts because the bot doesn't stop at the wave I specified in Quest Tools. It keeps going, so I end up getting level 40'ish keystones which he can't solo. I've set it to stop at wave 6/7, but it never does.. I was told this was a questtools problem.

19. Sylencer90

Sylencer90 Member

Doesn't change the fact that it has to be fixed immediately tho.

20. larrylot

larrylot Member

This ^ Other then that awsome work!