• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • R-YAR - rrrix's YAR fork

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by rrrix, Mar 14, 2013.

1. bobcat

bobcat New Member

anyone know how to solve the problem to run 3+ bots with simplefollow and r-yar?

2. blista08

blista08 New Member

First off, I haven't played D3 in a couple of years (nor have I botted) since RMAH took a complete dump. I appreciate what the community is doing to maintain the plugins/bot.

Is anyone else currently facing issues with getting YAR to work correctly? I'll get some more information when I get home later, but last night it would get logged into the client, but would stop the bot when it came time to load the profile. I'm not sure if this was an issue with the Kickstart profiles or not.

3. blista08

blista08 New Member

Just an FYI - it looks like the kickstart profiles (which is enabled by default) is the culprit. I restored my DB backup, disabled this option, and all is well in the world! :)

4. Yamahaulin

Yamahaulin New Member

With ryar 1.1.0.0 and the new 414 demonbuddy or 413 for that matter when it starts I get an error Arg Routine- No routine was selected. Please check the spelling: Trinity. Why am i getting this but on 411 everything works fine.

5. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

Dude, just copy the TrinityRoutine folder from Routines (in DB folder) from a previous version of DB

Keep a backup on your desktop for future DB's, as for some reason they stopped being included a while ago :)

6. Yamahaulin

Yamahaulin New Member

Thank you I don't know why i didn't notice that. I feel stupid now.

7. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

Whenever I try to start it, I get this error:

N [05.07.2015 04:31:20] System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden. (C:\Users\XXX\YetAnotherRelogger\YetAnotherRelogger.exe_Url_dmhoty5ma4nd1f4kjmr4uykbbgkzhrgm\1.1.0.0\user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.
      bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res)
      bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
      bei System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
      bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
      --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapel├╝berwachung ---
      bei System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
      bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
      bei System.Configuration.Configuration..ctor(String locationSubPath, Type typeConfigHost, Object[] hostInitConfigurationParams)
      bei System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigConfigurationFactory.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigConfigurationFactory.Create(Type typeConfigHost, Object[] hostInitConfigurationParams)
      bei System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ClientSettingsConfigurationHost.OpenExeConfiguration(ConfigurationUserLevel userLevel)
      bei System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.WriteSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isRoaming, IDictionary newSettings)
      bei System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.SetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyValueCollection values)
      bei System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.Upgrade(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties, Boolean isRoaming)
      bei System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.Upgrade(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
      bei System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.Upgrade()
      bei YetAnotherRelogger.Program.Main()
      N [05.07.2015 04:31:20] Closed!

I tried the github svn, but that one does not work either. I still have a very old build from the past (1.1.5258.17114 BETA) which kind of works. However, after 3 minutes it always says DB is not responding and is killing the task eventho DB is just doing fine.

Could anyone help?

8. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

rrrix busy on other projects

i suggest just rewrite the whole YAR
      there is a lot of redundant code from first developer, etc
      alot of messy and errors

9. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

Well, are there other reloggers that one can use during that time which work? I tried Arelog, but the relogger starts d3 and db at the same time leading to an error of db as d3 has not startet yet and will never finish as the relogger doesnt realize db got stuck.

10. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

Torment 7, 8, 9, and X will need to be added to YAR, I've had a look can't seem to find how to do it - Will anyone be able to do this? Since Rrrix won't be coming back (He told me he lost interest)

11. Caxep

Caxep Member

Who get error like this (System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden. (C:\Users\XXX\YetAnotherRelogger\YetAnotherRelogge r.exe_Url_dmhoty5ma4nd1f4kjmr4uykbbgkzhrgm\1.1.0.0 \user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.) try to clear folder C:\Users\YourAccountName\AppData\Local\YetAnotherRelogger

12. KBou

KBou New Member

My YAR doesn't even allow me to create a new profile... [​IMG] It's a fresh install

13. TarasBulba

TarasBulba Moderator Moderator

14. taozi

taozi Community Developer

change your dpi settings in windows back to 100%

15. canthandleme

canthandleme New Member

Is the relogger and initial logging in working for everyone? Everything works perfectly fine except for when it attempts to enter my password. I enter it manually and it works fine, I've tried copy and pasting the password just in case there was some caps issue, but I'd like to know if anyone has had a similar issue and knows how to resolve it.

Cheers.

16. teknix

teknix New Member

hi i have a problem when i launch the relogger it starts everything correctly except diablo, it starts only a little window of the game 10cmx15cm and its really annoying ;/ btw sorry for my english :d.

17. destar2000

destar2000 Member

yea that's correct look into your defined profiles you can find the option which contains the little window scale.

you are able to make it bigger if you click on the border of the little window. the cursor become a different look and you can click it.

18. torin555

torin555 Member

Is there any way to make it not mess with diablo's settings? It resets the settings to their defaults and messes with the window size even though I have the auto position options disabled.

19. Wolfyguardian

Wolfyguardian New Member

Any idea why it opens my demonbuddy empty? no plugins or anything

20. roequasi

roequasi Member

Any way to get higher torment levels?