• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • RaF Guide?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by abysskeq, Jan 18, 2010.

1. abysskeq

abysskeq New Member

Ok, so I purchased the 5x RaF honorbuddy.

I have 5 WoW accts. Thru common sense, I loaded 1 wow client, then 1 honorbuddy client, till all 5 are up.

Now on the main session I did levelbot, and the rest I did raf, and selected the same profile on all. Hit start bot. It works, however its REALLY REALLY Buggy.

Am I doing this right?

Better yet, is there some kind of guide for RaF for honorbuddy? If so can you post a link? Or if there isn't one can you just give me a quick run down on how to do it correctly?

Thanks.

2. LAP87

LAP87 Member

It's been stated over and over, It's going to be buggy if the main/leader is also a bot.
      But my best bet would be that you have to check all CC's so they are correctly configured.

3. abysskeq

abysskeq New Member

All I really want to know is if I have it setup correctly?

main session does levelbot, others do raf, and do they all load the same profile? I don't see anything about raf on the forums, let alone a guide.

4. Ojcamero

Ojcamero New Member

It doesn't make a difference if they are all on the same profile, because the RaF just follow, kill, loot, etc.

5. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

If you've done that then it's set up correctly. There really isn't anything else you can do. But as LAP87 said it's going to be a little bit buggy, as RAF was originally designed with the leader being manually controlled. Everyone (almost) is of the misunderstanding that you can have a fully botted five-man group and works seamlessly.

Also, some CC's are designed to be RAF friendly and as such should act differently and provide better group support.

6. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

You are doing it right.

It is really buggy.

My self and Nesox are doing 5 toon RAF at the moment and its greatly improved. We hope to have a release today.