• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Battle for Mount Hyjal

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I am ready to submit an updated version of the Battle for Mount Hyjal profile as soon as my Studio Companion plugin has been approved. I am very happy about all the new functionality that this plugin brings to my profiles. It will be a few days until the plugin is approved as it is a new product with lots of content. Once that is done I will immediately submit the updated Battle for Mount Hyjal profile so that you can get things going asap. I am unable to submit the profile update before that, because it requires the Studio Companion to work and if the profile update were to be approved before the plugin is available you would be left with a non-working profile. Nobody wants that. :)

Code:
      [B]1.2.150924.1[/B]
      - New Studio Companion compatible release candidate

[SIZE=+1]To celebrate the upcoming improvements I have decided to reduce the price of this profile permanently by more than 33% effective immediately.[/SIZE]

[​IMG]

2. Studio60

The Studio Companion plugin is live. I have now submitted the profile update for approval to make this profile compatible with it.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
    3. Studio60

The following update has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      [B]1.2.150924.1[/B]
      - Added Studio Companion Support

Please don't forget to get the free Studio Companion plugin from the store as well (since it is now required for this profile) and take a look at its options before your first run.

4. Studio60

Version 1.0.160726.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.
      Code:
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Updated existing spells for ranged behavior against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash
      - Added Demonhunter spell for ranged behavior against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash

5. Studio60

Version 1.0.160726.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.
      Code:
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Updated existing spells for ranged behavior against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash
      - Added Demonhunter spell for ranged behavior against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash

6. Studio60

Version 1.0.160803.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      - All raid profiles now update their completion status correctly (requires Studio Companion update)

7. Studio60

Version 1.0.160809.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Updated all profiles to fix progression between raids in Studio Planner runs

8. Studio60

Version 1.0.160816.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Improved ranged logic for rogues against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash
      - Added ranged logic for Demon Hunters against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash

9. Studio60

Important Announcement

The community developers have been informed that Honorbuddy will undergo major API changes with the release of the Legion expansion. These changes will make it necessary to update and retest my entire product portfolio. Even though my customers are used to very frequent updates, I feel that in this situation I have to postpone all patches until this change is public. I will spend this time preparing all of my products to the best of my ability and also work on the successor to Studio Companion.

I promised to update and maintain all my products through the entire Legion lifecycle for free and I will stick to that. I hope you can understand that it does not make sense to update products that require another overhaul in two weeks time. I can serve you better by preparing the next generation of all my products. I will be working hard on a new free product called StudioBot that will show you a whole different side of botting and that will then be used for all my products. I can not yet reveal all the features, but I am sure you will be amazed and happy.

I can only hope you can understand my reasoning behind this. If I were to update the existing products, you would maybe get a better one for a week or two and then be left with a broken one, because I did not have the time to prepare. I am hoping Bossland will supply us with a preview version soon, so the downtime for all my customers will be minimal.

I am not allowed to reveal the nature of these changes, so please don't ask. You can also still report all bugs and I will keep them on my list to make sure they are gone with the new versions.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Studio60

10. Studio60

In an effort to consolidate my product portfolio, this product is now frozen, meaning it can no longer be obtained by new customers. It will still be maintained just like all my other products through the entire Legion lifecycle and is still available as part of the "Raid Studio: Retro Bundle". Any updates affecting this raid that are submitted to the Retro Bundle will also be submitted for this product.

11. Studio60

Version 1.0.160906.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      [B]Battle for Mount Hyjal[/B]
      - Rewrote Kaz'rogal encounter
      - Rewrote Azgalor encounter

12. Studio60

Version 1.0.160913.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Character now leaves the raid through plugin functionality
      - Made minor modification to the rogue ranged behavior

13. Studio60

Version 1.0.160917.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Fixed a naming issue

14. Studio60

Version 1.0.170724.1 of Raid Studio: Battle for Mount Hyjal has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Rewrote Kaz'rogal and Azgalor encounter to use the new ranged combat framework