• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio Bundle: Raiding with Leashes III

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm loving the plugin! I have one suggestion: Leave the raid instance after boss X. For example in Hyjal I am only missing the pet from 2nd boss, so I don't really want to clear the whole raid.. This feature is useful for people farming specific transmog gear aswell.

2. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hello Fellow CommDev. :)

Your feature request has also been requested yesterday regarding Dragon Soul. I will add it as part of my plugin conversion to WPF. It should be available in a week or so. :)

3. assassin3117

assassin3117 Member

I am trying to run this on two WoW accounts. The bots will load the profile and go to the cata raids but once they are in the raid they do their own thing. I have them in the same party and would really like if they would work as a team? just trying to speed up the raw gold grind. Thanks for any response.

4. Studio60

You mention cata raids, so I think you are in the wrong thread, but I'll answer anyway. These profiles are not designed for group play and for the foreseeable future they won't be. Many raid encounters come with new capabilities as soon as you have more than one player in them. There are few bosses that will start mindcontrolling at least one player if there is more than one player present and Spine of Deathwing gets a 20 second stun which makes the encounter basically unplayable for bots. So this is not going to happen. If you want to maximize gold, then gear your chars in Tanaan and let each of them run the raid invidually.

5. assassin3117

assassin3117 Member

Thanks for the speedy update. And Sorry about posting in the wrong thread, For some reason I thought I was in the cata raids.

6. Studio60

Don't worry about it. Good luck with your farming efforts. :)

7. djheffa

djheffa New Member

why ur raid profile only work for horde and not alliance

8. Studio60

My profiles work with both factions. How stupid would it be to restrict it to only one faction? But if you have a problem, you can provide a full log ([Guide] How to attach your log) and tell me what your issue is and then I maybe able to help you. :)

9. Studio60

Version 1.0.160726.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.
      Code:
      [B]Serpentshrine Cavern[/B]
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Improved the interaction logic with the bridge to Lady Vashj

[B]Black Temple[/B]
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid

[B]Battle for Mount Hyjal[/B]
      - Updated existing spells for ranged behavior against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash
      - Added Demonhunter spell for ranged behavior against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash

10. Studio60

Version 1.0.160726.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.
      Code:
      [B]Serpentshrine Cavern[/B]
      - Improved the interaction logic with the bridge to Lady Vashj

[B]Black Temple[/B]

- Updated existing spells for ranged behavior against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash
      - Added Demonhunter spell for ranged behavior against Kaz'rogal and Azgalor trash

11. Studio60

Version 1.0.160803.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      General
      - All raid profiles now update their completion status correctly (requires Studio Companion update)

Sunwell Plateau
      - Rogue skills on Felmyst pull have been fixed

12. Studio60

Version 1.0.160809.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Updated all profiles to fix progression between raids in Studio Planner runs

13. Studio60

Important Announcement

The community developers have been informed that Honorbuddy will undergo major API changes with the release of the Legion expansion. These changes will make it necessary to update and retest my entire product portfolio. Even though my customers are used to very frequent updates, I feel that in this situation I have to postpone all patches until this change is public. I will spend this time preparing all of my products to the best of my ability and also work on the successor to Studio Companion.

I promised to update and maintain all my products through the entire Legion lifecycle for free and I will stick to that. I hope you can understand that it does not make sense to update products that require another overhaul in two weeks time. I can serve you better by preparing the next generation of all my products. I will be working hard on a new free product called StudioBot that will show you a whole different side of botting and that will then be used for all my products. I can not yet reveal all the features, but I am sure you will be amazed and happy.

I can only hope you can understand my reasoning behind this. If I were to update the existing products, you would maybe get a better one for a week or two and then be left with a broken one, because I did not have the time to prepare. I am hoping Bossland will supply us with a preview version soon, so the downtime for all my customers will be minimal.

I am not allowed to reveal the nature of these changes, so please don't ask. You can also still report all bugs and I will keep them on my list to make sure they are gone with the new versions.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Studio60

14. Studio60

In an effort to consolidate my product portfolio, this product is now frozen, meaning it can no longer be obtained by new customers. It will still be maintained just like all my other products through the entire Legion lifecycle and is still available as part of the "Raid Studio: Retro Bundle". Any updates affecting this raid that are submitted to the Retro Bundle will also be submitted for this product.

15. Studio60

Version 1.0.160906.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Rewrote Kaz'rogal encounter
      - Rewrote Azgalor encounter

16. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

Not Approved yet?, i'm interested in this profile.

And, will this get me Mr. Bigglesworth? (Battle Pet)

17. Studio60

I currently don't post approvals as they are usually done within 24 hours and it takes a lot of time updating all those threads. Mr. Bigglesworth however is part of "Raiding with Leashes I" and not "Raiding with Leashes III". This product is also not on sale anymore. For Mr. Bigglesworth you need to get the pets from Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and Naxxramas all part of the Raid Studio: Retro Bundle. The Viscidus Globule however is not obtainable by all classes, because you need frost damage to beat Viscidus. There is a profile that gets many classes/specs a frost damage weapon from Storm Peaks, you do however need quite a bit of haste for it to work. Your best bet is running AQ40 as a frost death knight or frost mage.

18. Studio60

Version 1.0.160913.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Character now leaves the raid through plugin functionality
      - Made minor modification to the rogue ranged behavior

[B]Black Temple[/B]
      - Character now vendors when it passes through the Sanctuary of Shadows
      - Reworked interactions with Akama in the leadup to the Illidan Encounter

[B]Sunwell Plateau[/B]
      - Improved Kalecgos targeting behavior
      - Rewrote Felmyst pull behavior

19. Studio60

Version 1.0.160917.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Fixed a naming issue