• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

A Pandaria pack is in the making.

Your bugs are spread out over different systems. The tentacle issue is a targeting problem and would have to be fixed by the Singular developer, the lava issue is probably a HB navigation issue I reported months ago, which they closed as "can not reproduce". If it still exists, we have to pester them some more with new data. So logs would help, so I can forward those to the Bossland employees that have to deal with it.

2. Studio60

Version 1.0.170120.1 of Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      Dragon Soul
      - Vendor Runs are now working when requested from within the Eye of Eternity

3. Naxxxy

Naxxxy Member

[UserSettings-767ce8(error) @line 23]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!
      Bot stopping! Reason: Profile has too many errors

why is this happening? something i need to do?

dosent matter what profile i try to start.

4. Studio60

I would need a crystal ball to answer that question. ;-)

What you are doing here is like calling a car repair shop, telling them your car won't start and asking them why. They can't tell you unless they look under the hood. In HB this is called checking the logs. So please post a log of the incident and I will gladly take a look (Guide: How to Attach your Log).

I highly doubt it has something to do with my profiles though. Might be a different product interfering or your installation simply being broken. If you don't want for me to check the logs after you posted them, you can try the following two guides to fix this yourself.

How to clear the Cache: Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:Cache corruption problems - The Buddy Wiki
      How to perform a clean installation: Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:"Clean installing" Honorbuddy - The Buddy Wiki

5. jrj400

jrj400 Member

I went ahead and had it run all five of the cataclysm dungeons on normal and when I tried to do them in heroic it says that they have already been completed. Can't you complete each raid on each difficulty?

6. locotumbler

locotumbler Member

no you've only been able to complete any raids only one difficulty for quite a while.

7. jrj400

jrj400 Member

Oh so how do you set up the bot to run them on heroic/mythic? In the planner I don't see an option to change the difficulty.

8. jrj400

jrj400 Member

If someone can tell me if it has the capability of running to Heroic/mythic dungeons and how to do so could you please let me know? If so I would like to buy this product.

9. Studio60

There is no mything for the old raids in the bundle. The available difficulties also vary from expansion to expansion and sometimes even between individual raids (Blizzard went nuts during WOTLK with their raid setups). You can (before running the raid) open the Companion window and then go to Raids > Expansion > [RAID] and set the difficulty of the raid in there.

10. Studio60

Version 1.0.170618.1 of Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      Throne of the Four Winds
      - Updated a deprecated profile attribute

Dragon Soul
      - Updated a deprecated profile attribute

11. jrj400

jrj400 Member

Ok cool. So when I set up the planner I can set it up to do multiple dungeons on heroic difficulty?

12. Studio60

Yep. But you probably know that by now since I already replied to your PM. :)

13. Studio60

14. Studio60

Version 1.0.170725.1 of Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      Dragon Soul
      Ultraxion: Implemented the new ranged combat behavior
      Warmaster Blackhorn: Implemented the new ranged combat behavior

15. akumaky

akumaky New Member

When firelands completes, it uses Dalaran hearthstone (legion hearth to new dalaran) and it wants to sell items in shop, but gets stuck at the mailbox pretty badly.

Can you set it up to use dalaran hearthstone, then sell via Tundra mount?

16. Studio60

Hey there.

I saw that with the mailbox too. I will do multiple things to fix that. It annoys me as well. :) But for me, it uses the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth. Are you using alliance or horde chars? Or are you talking about the Pandaria vendor mount?.

17. akumaky

akumaky New Member

I have both alliance and horde characters at 110. I'll pay closer attention to see if it's more an alliance or horde issue in future runs.

The tundra mount, yes. Not the yack mount.

18. Studio60

For the purpose of vendoring I check 3 mounts (because the mammoth are actually 2 mounts, 1 for alliance and 1 for horde. It might be a timing issue with the bot thinking it is still in the raid and can't mount so it goes for the vendor. But I am also currently preparing the Legion road system that will be added to the HB core so the issue might even go away through that. But thanks for the intel. :)

19. q294402756

q294402756 New Member

The death hunter would not attack the tentacle when on the back of the dragon.

20. Studio60

There is currently an issue with the back of deathwing in that it is not meshed, so navigation is messed up. I have requested a fix from Bossland in their mesh support thread a week ago, but they have not yet addressed it..

I also have to ask you to leave a log with your bug reports (Guide: How to Attach your Log). There is a lot of information available in those logs that can help me solve your issues much faster. In this case it starts with the question if by "death hunter" you mean hunter, death knight or demon hunter. :p And then I still wouldn't know your spec and talents.
      The Spine of Deathwing encounter is highly customized and with the information at hand I would have to run it 9 times (3 classes + 3 specs each) to even begin to try a find the issue. And then I might miss it, because I have different talents selected than you or don't know about that special trinket that has an effect which breaks the encounter.

With thousands of customers and me wanting to release fast updates and new products, I just don't have that time available. I hope you can understand that. :) I still hope you have a great weekend.

q294402756 likes this.