• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Come on, dude. :) You got your support response in less than 60 minutes. Show me another CommDev that works like that :)

2. JoJo1

JoJo1 New Member

Man.... I could kiss you right now. With tongue.

3. JoJo1

JoJo1 New Member

Oh I didn't mean it like that, sorry if it gave the feeling I was implying you weren't fast enough. It was 100% me :p I read it was released this morning when I was in class and was looking forward to trying it out all day, I couldn't wait 1 more minute ^^'

4. Studio60

I ... I ... would need a photo first ... then I'll decide. :p

5. JoJo1

JoJo1 New Member

Well thanks, now I know you'd only want me for my body... My pure love for you has been forever tainted.

6. Studio60

I know a few support requests will probably come in during the night, but I need a few hours of sleep so don't expect any responses until the sun rises over Europe. :)

7. shakran

shakran Member

very nice run for DS and T4W you are amazing

if u need tester for anything i will be here for it !

edit got my mount first run for T4W :D

8. Sean25

Sean25 New Member

That was a quick post before I went to bed. Let me elaborate - When the bot fights mobs near the lava pools it ends up in the lava each time and kills itself pretty much. Ive had to move around and clear the mobs myself after a few deaths. Also When hes fighting the boss Lord R, the bot also runs through the lava - that is fine to me, but ends up fighting the boss in the lava taking massive damage for no reason.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    9. Studio60

Congratulations and thanks for the feedback. :)

10. Studio60

Don't mean to be rude here, but I am sorry - from someone who wants to beta tests for me I do expect a bit more accuracy in a problem description. ;-)

How would I even start to help you with a grand statement like this? In my head "Standing right in the lava every fight pretty much." means the bot enters Firelands and kites almost every mob to the next lava basin so he can stand in it. There are over 20 trash pulls before the bot even goes for Shannox and those don't take place near lava. I could imagine there being weird occasions on the way from Beth'tilac to Alysrazor, because the lava basins next to the Baleroc gate can be a bitch. Or maybe your meshes are broken and movement in general doesn't work anymore.

Be all that as it may - If you are unwilling to help me help you, I can't help you. I am really sorry.

11. undeadlynagel

undeadlynagel New Member

If I want to make Dragon Soul, I always die in the Dragon Soul spin

12. Studio60

I can only help you if you provide a full log (Ref: [Guide] How to attach your log) and a problem description that is a bit more thorough. How does your character die? How many times have you tried? Have you checked out die FAQ in Studio Companion for the raid?

13. Sean25

Sean25 New Member

I updated my first post from last night. I had a few encounter problems last night and was tired to write out what was happening fully. I checked the logs and it doesn't show anything out of the ordinary to even post the problems. Your right next time I wont post a short message like that but I was tired and wanted to remember the next day to report the issue.

Edit: I guess if that's all it took not to become a beta tester than I guess I wont be helping. My mistake .

14. Studio60

I have not yet made any decision regarding the next batch of beta testers. I was just pointing out that this is not the way an aspiring beta tester should report issues. My current testers like to do that as well. They say "bastion of twilight isn't working", don't post a log because they mean to do it the next day, then forget that they had to do it and I am left with no information on a quest to guess what the problem is.

I said this before in another post: This is like calling the fire department in New York, telling them "something is burning" and then hanging up expecting them to drive around to find the burning house. ;)

I want to make my products as awesome as possible and I work very hard to do that. But I just can not spend hours trying to find an issue I know nothing about. I wrote a log parser that shows me with a single click useful information about your raid. The number of deaths, your class, your spec, your gear, the order of profiles, the time each profile took, your combat routine, how often you died and so on. I can get a lot of data from a profile. But I don't have it, because you and many other customers don't want to post it.

So I am now sitting here trying to express my situation in a way that does make you feel like a valued customers and that does not come off as pissed, while still getting my point across that I need YOUR help to help YOU.

15. marktwain

marktwain Member

16. Studio60

Your HBRelog is throwing lots of errors. You should first and foremost do something about this. There are 90 compiler errors from HBrelog and one exception.
      I have also heard from one of my beta testers that HB has trouble today with HBRelog. It constantly crashed for him as well until he removed it.

17. JoJo1

JoJo1 New Member

Just finished my first run, dropping by to report the results.

Ran the whole Raid bundle on 25 HC as BM hunter. I died randomly 2 times, against Nefarian (which to my understanding is due to how poorly HB manages elevator fights) and at some point during Firelands (was studying and wasnt paying too much attention, i turned my head up and my char was a ghost). Aside from those istances, the bot ran wonderfully smooth. The only real problem i had was the HC Cho'gall encounter, where the pet is disabled. I had to lower the difficulty to normal because, even if not by too much (I let the bot try 3 times and his hp were between 15 and 23% when I died), for the bot the fight was too much to handle.

This is obviously a problem related to my spec and will not be in the future when I get mythic gear/legion comes out, though I was wondering if in the meantime there is a way to setup the run to fight only specific bosses on certain difficulties.

On a side note, it's worth mentioning that, mats and a few mogs EXCLUDED, the whole run netted me a whole 7409 gold, repair costs included. Easiest money I ever made. :)

I was seriously impressed with how smoothly everything went considering the difficulty of some of these encounters from a cr perspective, amazing job mate!

18. Exite

Exite New Member

Great info! Just wondering how long it took you to do all the raids?

19. shakran

shakran Member

Singular killed my 696 balance drood on ultraxion ! :D
      For DragonSoul i don't know if it is possible but make a profile mount with 5/8 only for ultraxion if nothing more is needed on the raid like ulduar but it is a small detail

20. star24_

star24_ New Member

Hi Studio60, I am having trouble with 25HC Blackwing Descent on my BM hunter 667. My char dies when fighting Chimereon. I watched her a bit and I noticed she wants to walk to the alarm bot to survive 1 genocide blast, but when she gets in range she auto attacks the boss.

Here is the log.

View attachment 8524 2015-11-17 21.19.txt