• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

That is great to read. Also the 7k+ is a good number to keep in mind, because people will ask and I didn't have the numbers.

2. Studio60

I have come to loathe Singular in some specs. It pulls terrible DPS. But an option to end at Ultraxion does make sense. I will add it to my list.

3. Studio60

I got the same report last night from one of my testers also on a hunter. It is possible that the pet is too close to Chimaeron so he starts to pull the boss even though he shouldn't I will see what I can do. One option is to change the position from which the bot interacts with Finkle, the other option is to disable combat until we have the buff. I think I will push an update for that tomorrow, because I am a bit too drunk tonight to work on XML. :) Damn you red wine...

4. shakran

shakran Member

i don't know how the bot did it but he broke my raid even with hand :D DS can't even launch spine with hand

View attachment 7888 2015-11-17 21.35.txt

edit: i forgot to tell he manage to clone the 6th
      edit2: for end at ultraxion some people may need only 5/8 because they don't need the last and if they want to run with hbreloger or leave at this points and go to the next raid.
      But this a very very low important thing that you can even skip :D

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    5. Studio60

That is not a bot issue, but a Dragon Soul bug in World of Warcraft. I need to figure out a way to "detect it". What you can do is switch to normal mode, wait a minute, switch back to heroic. Then it should work.

6. shakran

shakran Member

well if u want more information i was going to die from blackhorn because this dumb singular cast when blackhorn cs.
      So i was going to die but the bot manage to kill him until a second blackhorns killed me dunno where he come from at the end of the fight but i didn't blink and there was two of them one dead and the other killed me an dissapear.
      after that he continue and run on the boat.

7. Studio60

Interesting, so the encounter completely bugged out. Well, I can tell you this much: My profile does not cause two Warmasters to spawn. :p

8. marktwain

marktwain Member

If I remember correctly, you have to kill war master, then his drake, then him again on heroic. Perhaps this is what he is trying to say?

9. JoJo1

JoJo1 New Member

There's obviously a bit of rng involted as weapons are worth quite a bit more than armor when you vendor them. Could be more and could be less than what I made, but 7k for HC (125 gold from each boss vs the 25 of normal) is a good estimate imo.

Are there any plans to implement an option to run just certain bosses at lower difficulties? My hunter is quite high on ilv, but other toons I plan to test the bot on this following week might not have such an easy time and I'd be great to be able to tailor the runs around each and every one of them. :)

10. Studio60

I need to think about this for a bit. The problem is that this comes with a few conditions. If you for example switch to normal for Ultraxion you have to do all other following bosses on normal as well which removes your chance for the heroic mount drop on Madness of Deathwing. I would prefer to try and tune these encounters and their strategies so that you can just beat them on 25 HC. :)

I already announced the addition of combat routines over the following months, but what I will do as well is implement custom spell use to those encounters (like forcing Time Warp, Heroism, Bloodlust and other long cooldown spells) on encounters like Ultraxion and Maloriak. And I am in the process of adding flask, rune and elixir use as well. It would help if the bot uses Draenic Agility/Strength/Intellect Potions on those encounters too.

Last thing I will add is a wipe counter that just stops the bot after X wipes so you won't come back in the morning with a bot that wiped 125 times on the same encounter due to lack of gear.

11. undeadlynagel

undeadlynagel New Member

Excuse me for my contribution, my warrior has a GS 695 and the death of my Paladin has a GS of 664 who creates it, it does not lie so at your Bundle

12. gastMcGast

gastMcGast New Member

Hello,

I'm interested in buying this bundle. However I have a question.

Can you set it up to clear all in order or do you have to change manually after each raid?

Best regards

13. Studio60

Studio Companion (the free plugin required to run this profile) comes with a "Planner" where you can select which raids you want to run in a chain.
      At this time however, the bot will go back to the garrison after each raid for sales and repair purposes. This will be resolved in a future build.

With the cataclysm bundle I would also like to encourage you to watch it closely the first time you run it on a new character. Some raids are very difficult for some classes. :)

14. arvz16

arvz16 Member

I just bought it and it's awesome :D, please help me setup HBRelog.

15. arvz16

arvz16 Member

k, I succesfully made a single character hbrelog, should I put a wait task? for how long before I put a logon task for the next character when the first one is done?

16. Studio60

Well, I would just set the wait task to something like 10 hours. The bot will then have enough time to finish the raids and then send a "skiptask" to HBRelog which will end the waittime and make HBRelog start the next task :)

17. arvz16

arvz16 Member

thanks Studio!!

18. star24_

star24_ New Member

Another 'bug' I encounterd while doing Firelands 25HC. It sometimes does not loot Beth'tilac at all. Honorbuddy says:

Goal: Moving to Web [Ref:MoveTo" @line 185]

My char is already down when the boss died.

Here is the log.
      View attachment 10032 2015-11-18 21.39.txt

ps. when I manually loot the boss it is still stuck at the same spot. When I move 1 tile, the bot continues.

19. Studio60

Ah, I already see what is wrong with it. I will submit a couple of fixes tomorrow and will add one for this encounter to it. Thanks for reporting a bug that I can work with. :)

20. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Member

Did some testing and had issues , killed bethalac? dont know if thats how its spelled but its the spider boss in firelands, killed boss ok but when finally came down it seemed to either fall where the bot wasn't expecting it to fall or bug. Basically the bot kept running back and forth trying to loot the boss with no success . Also had some issues on ragnaros with fresh 100 heirloom but probably just a dps issue, not 100% sure maybe some add management issues when hammer comes down and they come out, had to defeat rag by hand.

Would also like to note other than those minor issues which mostly are dps issues the profile is amazing. went in air phase for alastrazzor and even did achievement do a barrel roll! Thanks for the hard work Studio 60, will purchase more products from you in the future.