• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Dragon Soul

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

How many of the tentacles are up when this happens? I would also need to figure out how the bot loses an Amalgamation. Fury Warriors only use these skills in the fight (if available): Victory Rush, Impending Victory, Enraged Regeneration, Wild Strike, Execute, Raging Blow, Heroic Throw.

Do you maybe have something that causes AOE effects of which I am not aware? After a tentacle has been killed there is a forced 10 second wait time until the bot is allowed to kill another tentacle, but that seemed to work just fine. The only thing that comes to mind is that maybe he can not reach the amalgamation in the 4.5 seconds before he has to switch sides... But I haven't seen that happen since the first week of development and with your item level a single heroic throw should kill it.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    2. titanlock

titanlock Member

ill keep watch on it. i checked for aoe stuff nothing of that nature there. and there are 4 up, with 2 spots empty/have been killed, will report next week or if i see it on another toon.

3. shakran

shakran Member

my 678 spriest has lost against ultraxion 25h if u want to know how much ilvl you need as spriest

4. Luizbrtgms

Luizbrtgms New Member

I have a doubt. I been thinking in purchase the Dragon Soul Script, but first, i would like to know what is the better class to use? DK is a good choice?

5. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

I completed this with an unholy DK without problems. Somewhat high ilvl though :) But Death Knights are doing both good dps and are having a lot of survivability spells.

6. Studio60

From what I have heard, frost works very well too (I myself tend to go blood though) and don't spec into Necrotic Plague. I am already working on an update that takes care of the talents for you, but until then you need to check up on those yourself. Christmas and releveling after the banwave are delaying my progress on that front a bit. :)

7. Eleighna

Eleighna Member

I just trialed this with a 720 BM hunter, and it's so good it makes me want to cry :D I can solo the bosses manually except for Spine, but why would I want to now?
      I'm looking forward to buying this when I get paid! If you need a beta tester for anything (I have plenty of alts), hit me up! Thanks so much!

8. Lbniese

Just did 8/8 on 25 HC with a frost DK ilvl 705 full pvp gear. No problems at all!

9. Studio60

I'm glad you have fun with it. :)

10. nerdonfire

nerdonfire New Member

lock full pvp 700 gear have trouble at Spine, Affliction not enough DPS to kill Burning Tendons in time(maybe poor singular rotation), and Destruction spec(too much casting spells) and bot keep running left and right making casting impossible.

basically i need to do this fight manually

there is alot room for improvements, like Yor'sahj the Unsleeping fight, if you attack boss first all trash ill aggro... making encounter less time consuming.

Hagara the Stormbinder fight, for some unknow reason always trigger immunity bubble at like 5%hp, so you have to wait 5min to kill

11. Lbniese

Not all characters might be able to skip adds at the Yor'sahj the Unsleeping fight due to weak classes and/or ilvl.

12. albloushe

albloushe New Member

Best class?

13. Studio60

I have been completing the fight with a warlock on 25 HC both on Destruction and Affliction before the Dec 16th ban wave. If you feel there is something wrong with it, then I would ask you to provide a log (Guide: How to Attach your Log).

Adding an instant pull to Yor'sahj is a possibility, but it would have to be an option, not the standard behavior. I would not force it onto players, because not every character using the profile has item level 700+.

Hagara on the other hand triggers the immunity bubble after a set amount of time. If the immunity phase is frost, then the character will destroy the pylons to remove the shield. If it is a lightning phase then there is no way to remove the shield with only one character in the raid. There is nothing wrong with that. Singular does pull bad DPS on warlocks, but there is no fix for that except for you and others posting in the Singular support thread and requesting that the routine gets improved.

14. Studio60

There is no real "best class", but one of my beta testers has been running it with dozens of frost DKs and loved it.

15. albloushe

albloushe New Member

what's your most played class to farm old raids other than dk?

16. Studio60

Personally I love using feral druids for that.

17. albloushe

albloushe New Member

that's the answer i'm lookin for :p

may i ask how many total gold i can get farming all raids except mop and wod?

18. Studio60

I never really measured that. Maybe another user has some data for you. Sorry.

19. Lbniese

Youtube gold guides are often reporting up to a few thousand for the cataclysm raids alone :)

20. albloushe

albloushe New Member

I have a small problem, i'm running 5 accounts doing dungeons, if i choose to go dk classes i'll start at level 58 and dk has no healer sepc :(, that's why i was asking about other good classes to solo, anyway some say i make 15k doing all raids.