• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Firelands

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 17, 2015.

1. messycan

messycan Member

edit

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    2. ducky

ducky Member

trashfarm, what is the averege gold/hour ?

3. shakran

shakran Member

there is no trash farm in this profile it only clean the raid

4. ducky

ducky Member

''
      • Comes with two raid modes: Standard Run and Trashfarming ''

5. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

There is indeed a trash farming mode. But I never measured the gold output. Maybe someone using it to farm gold can shed some light on it.

6. Studio60

Version 1.0.160802.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid

Please note that not all class/spec combinations have been fully tested yet, but they should work. From what I have seen some classes now have an easier time and some have it harder. Blame Blizzard's ability pruning. :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    7. Studio60

Version 1.0.160803.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      - All raid profiles now update their completion status correctly (requires Studio Companion update)
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Reenabled mount use in the Shannox profile
      - Rogue skills on Cinderweb Spinner kill (Beth'tilac) have been fixed
      - Melee classes should now pull Ragnaros more reliably
      - Rogue skills on Ragnaros pull have been fixed

8. Studio60

Version 1.0.160809.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Updated all profiles to fix progression between raids in Studio Planner runs

9. Studio60

Important Announcement

The community developers have been informed that Honorbuddy will undergo major API changes with the release of the Legion expansion. These changes will make it necessary to update and retest my entire product portfolio. Even though my customers are used to very frequent updates, I feel that in this situation I have to postpone all patches until this change is public. I will spend this time preparing all of my products to the best of my ability and also work on the successor to Studio Companion.

I promised to update and maintain all my products through the entire Legion lifecycle for free and I will stick to that. I hope you can understand that it does not make sense to update products that require another overhaul in two weeks time. I can serve you better by preparing the next generation of all my products. I will be working hard on a new free product called StudioBot that will show you a whole different side of botting and that will then be used for all my products. I can not yet reveal all the features, but I am sure you will be amazed and happy.

I can only hope you can understand my reasoning behind this. If I were to update the existing products, you would maybe get a better one for a week or two and then be left with a broken one, because I did not have the time to prepare. I am hoping Bossland will supply us with a preview version soon, so the downtime for all my customers will be minimal.

I am not allowed to reveal the nature of these changes, so please don't ask. You can also still report all bugs and I will keep them on my list to make sure they are gone with the new versions.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Studio60

10. Studio60

In an effort to consolidate my product portfolio, this product is now frozen, meaning it can no longer be obtained by new customers. It will still be maintained just like all my other products through the entire Legion lifecycle and is still available as part of the "Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle". Any updates affecting this raid that are submitted to the Cataclysm Bundle will also be submitted for this product.

11. Studio60

Version 1.0.160917.2 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Character now leaves the raid through plugin functionality
      - Improved vendor behavior
      - Beth'tilac encounter has been completely redesigned
      - Alysrazor encounter has undergone minor adjustments
      - Adapted Ragnaros profile to avoid a compiler error caused by HB3 API changes

12. Folidar

Folidar New Member

at first i thought it might be smth with my DH routine, but using singular right now i encountert this the 2nd time in a row. at the location (Screenshot) my chars just ride into the lava. there is no escape.

cant attach a log right now, were running cata dungeons and at this point it was already 23MB big... try to run a single firelands next time to attach.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2016
    13. Studio60

I reported this to Bossland weeks ago. The bug was rejected as not reproducable. I'll try to get it reopened.

And please don't post screenshots into store product support threads. It is not allowed in here.

14. Folidar

Folidar New Member

and a third time with again another class :D by now i only laugh about it cuz i watch the bots all time anyways