• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Icecrown Citadel

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Mar 28, 2015.

1. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

trying to walk somewhere to 4356.707, 2484.326, 3715307 but that's somewhere in the air

Attached Files:

2. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

*sigh* I appreciate the willingness of the HB staff to work on the movement, I just wish it wouldn't constantly break my profiles. Could you please try deleting your meshes and then running it again? For whatever reason, Icecrown Citadel meshes have a tendency to get corrupted. You can find the path to your meshes in the Settings & Tools window in Honorbuddy.

3. Studio60

I will run the raid on my monk after the next HB update has been released. Right now I feel there is a lot broken in regards to movement and I don't really want to dig into a problem that solves itself with the next update. I hope you can understand that. I don't even bot myself right now, because I constantly get stuck somewhere.

4. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

will try that next week maybe an idea to use ctm? just in icc?

5. Studio60

Well, I assume you mean the navigation mode CTM that does not rely on the mesh. If I were to do that, I could not move in the place at all. I would have to code the bot walking around every corner manually. That is never going to happen. The place is way to big for that. I'd rather freeze the product instead :p But I know there are HUGE improvements coming in regards to movement over the next few months, so I am just hoping for the best. If I could find out where specifically the mesh has issues I could also ask for a fix, but it seems to just break at times,

6. samantha

samantha Member

it's stuck when I try move it to icecrown. It just flys up where it is and then sorta of paces back and forth. Only started happening since the update.

7. Studio60

Hey Samantha, long time no see.

This is not a profile issue, but an issue in Honorbuddy's "Flightor" module. Many profiles (and many store developers) suffer from this. We reported this already, but the staff has not released a fix yet. I can only urge you to report this in the HB support section. Don't forget to attach a log though, otherwise Tony will disregard it. It might help if you throw in the "Assembla Ticket #199" so Tony knows what to check for. Either the issue is hard to fix or the staff doesn't deem it important enough to push for a quick fix. If it is the latter we can only force them to work harder on it, by reporting it over and over to give the issue some weight.

8. Rogtrainer

Rogtrainer New Member

Hello,

With this new Pre-Patch you're Profile not work more!

Ps: I have other profiles also tested - Raid Studio also not work

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    9. Studio60

I am aware of this. I spent 16 hours yesterday updating all Classic and Burning Crusade raid profiles and have already submitted updates for all of them. Today I will start working on re-testing/fixing the WOTLK raids and then move on to the Cataclysm raids. You can probably imagine that it is not possible to update 27 raids in 24 hours. :) I will fix everything as fast as I can. You have been a customer for so long, you know I take care of my products.

But thank you for providing the logs. They may help pinpointing those issues.

10. messbubble

messbubble New Member

Changing current profile to Raid Studio: Icecrown Citadel (The Lich King) - By Studio60
      1 compiler errors encountered in profile 'Raid Studio: Icecrown Citadel (The Lich King) - By Studio60'
      'ElseIf' xml element on line number 261 has following errors with code: public System.Boolean __ExpressionFunc__37()
      {
      return new System.Func<System.Boolean>(() => SpellManager.HasSpell(114635) && SpellManager.CanCast(114635) && Me.GetPowerInfo(WoWPowerType.BurningEmbers).Current >= 1)();
      }

1) 'WoWPowerType' does not contain a definition for 'BurningEmbers' at offset 0

your profile is getting stuck on gunship "had to do it manually" since after the battle starts and the guns get frozen my the enemy mage my ret stands there doing nothing.
      and gets stuck on lich king with the above log that I copy/pasted it from HB

11. Studio60

I am still in the process of updating all raid profiles to clean up the Legion prepatch/HB update mess. You can see the current status of the update on the discord channel and in my forum signature. When an update for a specific raid is submitted and/or goes live I also usually post this information in support threads like this one. Please be patient. I am working as fast as I can, but I do have a family engagement this weekend, so there will not be any updates from Friday to Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

12. Studio60

Version 1.0.160728.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Fixed an issue with vehicle mechanics in the Gunship Battle encounter
      - Removed all unavailable spells from Lich King encounter (no longer available ingame)
      - Added Demon Hunter behavior to Lich King encounter
      - Added few new abilities to Lich King Encounter
      - Increased the health percentage at which counter measures against Infest are used in the Lich King encounter

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    13. Rogtrainer

Rogtrainer New Member

Its not Working now!

i have tested this Profile! - "Profile not just the boat, and then the bot will automatically stop"

Attached Files:

14. Studio60

Did you attach the wrong log? This log may show a problem with the travel, but it is using the boat to Northrend and I don't know if Blizzard has fixed the boats yet. Other than that I see it loading a travel profile and the you probably clicking stop and start. I don't really know what you want me to fix, if you don't explain your issue. Sorry.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    15. Rogtrainer

Rogtrainer New Member

New logfile here!

Attached Files:

16. ArChi

ArChi New Member

Hello Sir
      ICC profile finish kill boss 4 will stop
      i need to manual load boss 5 profile after that will auto finish icc profile
      please check, thank you
      I tried 3 time have same situation

17. Studio60

I have confirmed this. Somehow the bot does not realize it is done with the 4th boss. Something must have changed in that raid in the prepatch. Maybe some NPC ids. I will run them today. IDs just got reset in Europe.

18. Studio60

It seems Deathbringer Saurfang is not flagged as "dead" by the game anymore when you beat him. That is why the bot is hung up on that encounter. I fixed this by instead checking for his health. I will submit the update some time today. Need to add a few fixes on other raids before that so I can update them all at once.

19. Studio60

Version 1.0.160803.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      - All raid profiles now update their completion status correctly (requires Studio Companion update)
      - Resolved a navigational issue in the lead up to the gunship battle
      - Resolved an issue with the bot not detecting the defeat of Deathbringer Saurfang (NPC is no longer flagged as dead by the game)
      - Resolved an issue with the bot trying to walk into the loot cache at Deathbringer Saurfang
      - Tweaked Death Knight skills in Lich King encounter
      - Main profile now has a profile switch for faster profile management
      - Vendor profile has been optimized
      - Removed Throw from rogue skills used against the Ice Spheres in the Lich King Encounter

20. Studio60

Version 1.0.160809.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Updated all profiles to fix progression between raids in Studio Planner runs
      - Improved the trash mob logic leading up to the Gunship Battle
      - Improved interaction logic with Deathbringer Saurfang Cache some more
      - Shadow Priests will no longer attempt to heal Valithria