• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Icecrown Citadel

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Well... There is another way to do the Spine encounter. I wish I could just tell you, but apart from this job being incredibly fun and rewarding with most of you guys enjoying my profiles, there is also a business side, so I can't just give it away. :) And about the Pandaria raids... There might be something in store ... Just give it a few months. I have to figure out some things, but you might be in for a surprise.

Firelands is on the list. Not quite on top, but pretty much up there. I still need a mount from Firelands myself so that makes it a priority. :)

2. porkchopslim

porkchopslim New Member

Awesome Profile. Just ran threw with my 100 hunter (668) with no issues at all. Keep up the great work!

3. Studio60

You can't believe how happy it makes me to see this work so well. I expected a few minor issues, because that is just normal with every software release, but I am happy that so far everything seems to be in order.

4. Carolineth

Carolineth New Member

Great profile as always! I have a question, every time i start one of your profiles my char wants to go to the flight master, in GROUND mount form, and that looks very bot-like, why would a lvl 100 use a ground mount when I can use flying if you know what I mean.. Is there a way to change that to make it use flying mount instead?

5. Studio60

Which flight master do you mean? The one in Dalaran?

6. Carolineth

Carolineth New Member

I mostly use the Orgrimmar one.

7. Studio60

Well, basically it is like this: When HB has not yet cached your flight paths, it wants to check them out and moves towards them. Honorbuddy also has trouble with large underground caves that allow flying, that is why I disabled flying down there. The other options would be characters bugging out at the cavern ceiling moving around frantically which would be a dead-giveaway for a bot. The Cleft of Shadows is one example where indoor flying is problematic, Ironforge would be another. When you direct a character from Ironforge to some place on the continent it will usually use a ground mount until it is out of the city and then change to a flying mount. There might be ways to fix this manually by creating lots of click to move points, but to get this done right i would have to do a bit of flight math which is not feasible on profile level.

I noted in this thread that I want to soon offer a free plugin that will control all traveling my profiles do and with this I will not only include lots of new traveling options and optimizations but I will also try to adress this behavior manually. But at this point I think you might have to live with it for two to three more weeks (ballpark figure). I get the concern, but I don't think it really is that big of a give-away. Personally i travel around Stormwind in ground mounts quite a bit, because I like it. But yes, most people would probably fly.

8. Carolineth

Carolineth New Member

Hm yeah I have seen that with other profiles, that I got stuck in the ceiling, looks ridiculous. It just makes me paranoid when I stand there in front of the elevator, on my ground mount, on my way up to the flight master, I don't use the flight master, I just talk to him. Hehe. But hopefully people don't pay attention to that! And btw just did a full run of the ICC25 profile, sadly could not do HC apparently haven't done normal. Well I did in Wotlk, guess that doesn't count:( Not one problem :) great work! Will buy it for sure.

9. Studio60

I get that. I am just the same. Always trying to keep up the human appearance even when I am not being watched. But a healthy sense of paranoia doesn't hurt and I will address your concern. I have added it to my to-do list.

And thank you for your feedback regarding ICC. If the most difficult raid I designed works that well, I feel like I can be a tiny bit proud of it.

10. xruefulxstarx

xruefulxstarx Member

4 toons done on 25hc, ran perfectly except for 1 issue and I do not think it is your fault. 1 toon must of timed it badly and was dismounted over Wintergrasp because the battle was on, died and bot stopped. Exept for that the profile ran amazing an will be attempting another 4 tomorrow. p.s Ulduar would be amazing

11. mcdeman

mcdeman Member

bot stuck, after kill Deathbringer Saurfang, need open portal, move to Spire and star event.

[​IMG]

12. cdtdc

cdtdc New Member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    13. Maybe666

Maybe666 New Member

Hurry up, i need Fireland Heroic. Joke but true.

Another awesome work, thx alot for this. Keep up your speed, i buy it all ^^. Great !!! THX :)

14. Studio60

Mmmh, I guess the HB Navigator does not consider Wintergrasp state when flying to the Icecrown Citadel. But that is not a big deal as this is probably only an issue when you come to Northrend via Borean Tundra. I can just add another waypoint to fly around it. I will do so as soon as Honorbuddy is back up again.

15. Studio60

Please provide a log so I can check it. With my profile he should not even go near that teleporter on your screenshot unless he is doing a vendor run or you come from the beginning. Otherwise he should run through the portal and through that ice breath gauntlet.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    16. Studio60

This is a new one. Do you have vendor mounts (the mammoth or the yak)? Which level ist your garrison? Alliance or Horde?

17. cdtdc

cdtdc New Member

I do have the vender mount, Mammoth, level 3 alliance garrison. barracks at the base

[​IMG]

18. Studio60

Mmmh, this does not make sense. For me he always tries to go to Hanfa, realizes he has a vendor mount, summons it and sells his stuff. I can try to come up with a way to set the vendors manually, but since this has never happened to me, I can't really test it. Does this also happen when you are in your garrison and run the Utility\Vendor Setup [N-QB][Studio60].xml profile manually? If so I might try something and give you beta access to one of the products to test it without wasting a raid Id

19. core666

core666 New Member

Bot stuck after Port to Valithria (teleporter like from post from mcdeman). Toon always run between Goodman (vendor) and the Teleporter. i figured out that when i sell most of my Items in my Bag it works. so pls fix that with the free bag spaces.

20. Studio60

I still would like to see a log so I can see how many inventory slots you actually had before and after the vendor run. I have to balance the vendoring so you don't end up at a point where you can't loot Invincible, because your inventory is full.