• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Icecrown Citadel

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Mar 28, 2015.

1. paladin1455

paladin1455 New Member

My toon just got stuck looking at Sister Svalna. Was running fine up until Sister Svalna. I had to stop and start the bot again and now everything is back on track. Will update once it clears ICC.

Update: Ok everything else was perfectly executed. Just a minor hiccup with Sister Svalna. Awesome profile :) Will definitely purchase.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    2. core666

core666 New Member

many of those stuckings are present, no toon of mine was running thru without problems (need to start-stop etc)

3. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Can you tell me what happened? Did Svalna not land? Were there mobs still left in the gauntlet?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    4. Studio60

If you don't post a log, things won't get fixed. And even if you do, there will be no magical fix within two hours. That is not how it works: [Guide] How to attach your log! I am pretty lenient with my thread management rules, but it clearly states that bug reports need a full log attached to it. And if you post again without a log I will have to report your posts for deletion. :-(

5. Studio60

I identified an issue where the bot refuses to enter the gunship (alliance side) if he is in combat. This will be fixed in the next release.

Until it is live you can stop the bot, kill the mob that keeps the character in combat and start it again.

6. Plutakis

Plutakis New Member

What difficulty and amount of players do you have to have it set on to get invincible?

7. Studio60

Like it says in the description. And the chance is ~1%.

8. paladin1455

paladin1455 New Member

It seems everything was going fine and the bot was clearing everything up until Svalna along with some NPCs that join the fight, but when he got to Svalna she couldn't be damaged so after a little while the bot just went back towards the entry way when you start clearing mobs to Svalna and when he walked back the mobs around her respawned but none of them aggroed the bot and so he just walked back to stand right in front of her. At this point I just stopped and started the bot and he aggroed everything and was able to kill her. Im running a hunter with lone wolf no pet ilvl 660. I was alt tabbing through out all of this as I'm at work at the moment so I might have missed something.

9. Studio60

Mmh, that is weird. I have just passed Svalna 5 minutes ago on 25HC and it worked just as flawless as I came to expect it. It is hard to pinpoint a bug that you can't see and where you don't even have logs. Pretty much guesswork at that point.

10. paladin1455

paladin1455 New Member

Just want to say thank you Studio60. I just purchased your sweet ICC profile and I'm looking forward to your Ulduar and Firelands releases :)

11. Studio60

If you find something, let me know. I will be away for two days this weekend du to some family stuff, but next week will be back to normal with me hogging the forums. :)

12. Plutakis

Plutakis New Member

Here's an Issue I had

Heres the log

Attached Files:

13. Dartchen

Dartchen New Member

Hi, worked pretty good. Used Tuan's routine and ended up with the following log. As feral, it wouldn't let me enter the cannon on gunboat shapeshifted. It pulled mobs on Valythria as it was trying to bypass her. It then killed them and sat there instead of healing the encounter even though it was possible as a druid. On Lich King it didn't do well killing orbs (kept running at them) and got punted off. Using Singular on LK worked fine. Next run I'll just use Singular for the whole thing which I'm guessing will work flawlessly. Nice job =) View attachment 3868 2015-04-02 15.07.txt

14. Studio60

Ah, I read something about it... Try switching to "Heart of the Wild" vor Valithria. That should work and then he should heal the encounter just fine. The problem with passing Valithria as Druid is probably because of Ysera's Gift talent healing Valithria and thus starting the encounter. Am I right?

15. gizmonix

gizmonix New Member

awesome i've been waiting for this! :D
      Quick question, im running it now and it seems to not loot the big chest on the gunship after the gunship boss battle
      Was the chest maybe forgotten to be added or is mine just messing with me? it is a rather easy chest to miss

16. Studio60

Please tell me, which difficulty and which faction you are running? The Object Ids for those chests differ and it is possible I overlooked one or included a typo.

17. Studio60

I added additional flightpoints over Sholazar so if your toon comes to Northrend by Zeppelin/Boat via Borean Tundra this will not happen anymore with the next build.

18. gizmonix

gizmonix New Member

Heroic 25man Horde, it works perfect except for that chest on the actual gunship :) not a major problem but thought i would let you know

19. Studio60

I'll see to it that it gets added today along with the other hotfixes.

20. Studio60

If you don't tell me what the problem is, I won't bother looking for something. Your log seems to be about Tempest Keep and not ICC though.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015