• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Naxxramas

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I did notice that on my rogue myself, but I haven't been able to pinpoint it. I figured it was resetting when he used vanish offensively. I do feel that it might be a Kel'Thuzad issue and not a profile issue. I will look into it some more, but "always reset" is wrong. In the last 24 hours I have finished this encounter on 24 characters. It reset at times, but picked up afterwards.

Edit: I just read up on the issue. Apparently there is a bug in the encounter where Kel'Thuzad can despawn if you leave the green circle in the center for too long. I will adjust the tactic accordingly with the next build.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    2. core666

core666 New Member

ok nice...thank you

3. Studio60

I wrote two new behaviors to keep him in the center. Doing one final test run now and then submitting it so it will hopefully be approved tomorrow morning. Blizzard managed to not fix the bug in six months. I think I am good with me working around it in a few hours. :)

4. Studio60

Version 1.0.150317.3 has been submitted and is awaiting approval.

Code:
      - Added two new behaviors to Kel'Thuzad fight to keep him in the center of the room (avoids a Blizzard bug)
      - Vendor mounts are now used directly in front of the dungeon and not at the Wyrmrest Temple
      - Bile Sludge is now ignored in Grobbulus act
      - Added additional safeguards when looting the Four Horsemen's chest
      - Pets are now dismissed before entering the sewage pipe leading to Gluth to avoid evade issues
      - The sewage pipe leading to Gluth is now exited with an elegant jump instead of moving down with CTM
      - Pets are now dismissed before jumping to the Thaddius platform to avoid evade issues
      - Removed unnecessary subprofile
      - Move Sapphiron hunting ground so characters won't stay directly on his spawn point anymore
      - Slightly increased targeting distance on the way to Patchwerk

5. Studio60

Version 1.0.150317.3 is now live. Happy Farming!

6. gizmonix

gizmonix New Member

I know this isnt the right thread for it but would very much like to see an ICC profile from you :) *fingers crossed*

7. Studio60

I have two projects in the works currently and one of those is ICC with all 4 modes (10/25 Normal/Heroic). But I am also trying to implement a few new awesome techniques and I am in the process of figuring it out so give me a few days to make it good :)

8. porkchopslim

porkchopslim New Member

Just a tiny note. As a Tauren (Hunter), on the vendor intermission, I am just a wee bit too big for it to cast the mammoth, or any mount for that matter while sitting right on the edge of the entrance. I have to drop down to ground level, let it do its thing, pause, then fly back up and unpause for it to continue. Just moving inside a bit allows me to manual cast the mammoth, yet it moves when I unpause it and i drop off the mammoth again. At any rate, great profiles. I've bought just about all of them now and they work flawless with this small exception. :)

9. Studio60

Thank you for the compliment. I'll look into it. Probably tomorrow though. After pumping content at an alarming rate over the last week I went out for beers tonight and I probably should not touch any code tonight. :)

10. Studio60

Announcement: This profile pack does not work correctly with Honorbuddy 2.5.13286.775. The cause for this is a bug in the Honorbuddy questing profile compilation. Until there is a new version of Honorbuddy available, there is nothing I can do about it. I apologize for the inconvenience. A lot of questing profiles that use advanced techniques currently suffer from the issues introduced by those latest changes. We have informed the Bossland staff and are eagerly waiting for an update to get this sorted out. I will keep you updated if I receive any new information.

11. Studio60

Version 1.0.150320.1 is now live.

Code:
      - Fixed Horde Travel on Ashran
      - Updated HBRelog strategy to no longer throw errors when HBRelog is not installed

[COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Due to a compilation bug in Honorbuddy 2.5.13286.775 there are currently issues when running this profile pack. This will be fixed with the next Honorbuddy release.[/B][/COLOR]

12. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

I hope the hb bugs didn't slow down the making of the icc profile! D:

13. dlr5668

dlr5668 New Member

Nice profile. Does it check hearthstone location for fast travel ?

14. Studio60

Here I have to disappoint. I couldn't do anything on the ICC profile yesterday. It was 18 hours of bugfixing different stuff and finally completing the Harrison Jones pack.

The hearthstone is the one thing that is reserved only for traveling back from a dungeon. This will change in the future as I have a few traveling optimiziations up my sleeve, but for now I settled for "reasonably" fast. A lot of things are used if useful to a certrain travel path, engineering gadgets, guild cloaks, different teleportation rings, Argent Tournament tabard and and and... :) I know I am still missing a few, but I feel it is at a "good enough for now" state.

15. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Studio, i absolutely LOVE your work. Would it be possible you upload a HBRelog profile to run all of your profiles? So we can just change our Login/Character/HB details?

16. Studio60

Thank you for the compliment. That is a very good idea and I would be glad to oblige. I'll set it up.

17. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Awesome! I can not wait! Will make life super easy :)

18. Studio60

Gotta think this through. Making one version with all products would simply break for everyone that doesn't own every single one of my profiles. That is unreasonable. And it is virtually impossible to maintain different files for every product combination available. I might need to come up with some sort of configurator for this.

Edit: Got an idea, trying it out now.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    19. Studio60

Honorbuddy 2.5.13288.776 has just been released. With this new version my profiles should be back in working condition.

20. Studio60

I wrote a web tool that will help users get a tailored Settings.xml with those Farming Studios they want to run. You still need to add user data in HBRelog yourself, but that is a design decision. I don't want sensitive data anywhere near a local web application. While implementing this I found a small issue in HBRelog and already told Highvoltz about it. I hope he has the time to fix it quickly. Should only take a few minutes from what I saw in his source. When that issue is fixed, I will post this tool to the forums and you guys can go nuts.

Here is small preview of what's coming when it's done:

[​IMG]