• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Naxxramas

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Mar 16, 2015.

1. uupiits

uupiits Member

Wondering if there will be a feature to farm trash on your profiles, or is it possible already?

2. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

You mean without killing bosses? Well, it would be something to consider for those Cata Goldruns ... maybe. I am not much of a gold farmer. Tell me with which of my profiles it would be profitable or with which one of the raids that are still missing it would be profitable. I was thinking about adding a speedrun option to a few raids soon, so it will just go for bosses. If people are interested, I might as well add a few trash only modes to it. I know of that one where you farm Frostweave in Naxxramas, do you have something like that in mind?

3. uupiits

uupiits Member

naxxramas could be one of those, firelands. Honestly many raids would be great for trash mobs only

4. Studio60

Okay, I'll toss the idea around for a bit. Not making any promises, but if it fits and the demand is there, then I'll do it. Just gotta finish ICC first.

5. trashmaster

trashmaster Member

Hi
      Before buyin this Im curious if there is a option in yout other profiles to disable looting of mobs, eg. BT, Hyjal or any other raids u do for faction farming?

thx
      trashmaster

6. Studio60

You can disable Looting in the general Honorbuddy options if you so please.

7. trashmaster

trashmaster Member

oh ok cool. wasnt sure if maybe the profile would overwrite settings made in HB for some reasons.
      thanks for the fast reply ^^

8. Studio60

Come to think of it... I am not sure what takes precedence... May I ask, why you even want to disable looting?

9. Studio60

I released the free Farming Studio: HBRelog Configurator. Enjoy!

10. trashmaster

trashmaster Member

coz my bags are always pretty full and to swap stuff from bank to bag before/after a run is kinda annoying. Sometimes I would use the profile to farm rep in like BT, Hyjal to get it to max since I have most of the transmog gear already. Too bad u cant tell HB to just loot the gold and leave all the other stuff untouched :)
      I´ll give it a try tomorrow ^^

cheers

ps. do all profiles work with latest HB? Read somewhere that there is a quest behavior issue somehow on HB end.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
    11. Studio60

In general they should. I got a report about a single bug in Hyjal, but the Honorbuddy issue has been fixed with the release on Saturday.

12. malicious50

malicious50 New Member

With the last version of HB, I got some problems:
      1)The bot stucked 2 times during the run, and during a combat stopped doing anything (I guess was a routine problem, using Singular and Beast Mastery Hunter)
      2)I had 19 slots in my bag so the profile did the vendor run, but, it sold nothing and for this reason kept going to vendor for infinite time, in loop, without continuing Naxxramas.

13. Studio60

Sorry to hear that. Please provide a full log if you want me to look into the problem ([Guide] How to attach your log).

14. donger12

donger12 New Member

do these things need a fresh install EVERY time? that totally defeats the purpose of setting up HBRelog to run these things...whenever i've run it once on a character, the next week it'll just think it's done and exit out instantly to go onto the next character, exit out instantly to go onto next character, and so on...does it for harrison jones profiles too....

15. Studio60

I have been running my profiles since even before I released them and I have never done a fresh install, so the answer is definitely "no, you don't need a fresh install. Profiles like Naxxramas don't even have the capability yet to stop directly in the garrison so it is either the HBRelog setup, some peculiarity on your machine or some very rare bug that as of now only seems to happen to you. But you are not new to my products, so you know I need a log to help you. :p

16. romibaer

romibaer Member

Just tryed and went realy smooth until the first vendor-run.
      he went outside naxxramas and popped out my Travvler-Mammoth...
      and then just nothing...
      i tried to stop and start again but was not able to get it to work...
      it´s in my first "Test Phase" where i got the profile for 1 day trial...realy don`t know wheter to buy or not...
      can you pls help out with my problem ?

Attached Files:

17. Studio60

I might have to dig into this a bit deeper. For now you can continue your run by just re-entering Naxxramas and then loading the next profile (provided you sold a few items to escape that cycle). It looks like you just did Thaddius so the Sapphiron chapter would be next.

The log indicates that even though he uses the vendor mount he is still trying to reach the vendor at the Wyrmrest Temple which he can't navigate to, due to your character standing on a floating object. I have to think about it for a bit, but even if I had a simple fix it would need to be approved by Bossland and I am afraid that won't happen in the 24 hours of your trial. I also don't have the means to reset trials to give you another shot. All I can say is that I do take care of my profiles and my free plugin that will manage the vendoring in my profiles in the future is almost ready for the first tests and will remove those issues. I already have a condition in place to do things differently if players have a vendor mount. Apparently sometimes their are side effects. Sorry for that.

Vendoring is a bit tricky, because basically Honorbuddy takes over and it is hard to overwrite those behaviors with your own stuff which you need to do in those hard to reach places.

18. romibaer

romibaer Member

don`t bother bro...
      just tried a few diffrent other profiles and thing i will buy...

is it possible to sell everything my toon looted in this instance ?
      just need to max out my gold with this profiles

19. Studio60

It will be soon. I get that everybody wants different things out of my profiles and profiles by themselves are not configurable. But my plugin will change that. Just need to make sure it is solid... and come up with a name for it. :p

If you are farming Gold, you might want to look out for my Firelands one that is coming soon.

20. romibaer

romibaer Member

for sure -