• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Retro Bundle

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I am a bit picky these days when it comes to beta testers. Beta testers come in one of two types. There is the "i want early access stuff" type that basically starts testing once other people report it works and in general are not eager to even post a bug with a log. And then there is the other type that really wants to help in creating something. Those are pretty cool, because they are eager to find flaws. In the best case they also have enough characters so that they don't mind having a few chars stuck on a boss and are willing to continue after the next update. If you can see yourself in that box, feel free to send me a private message. I do have a few candidates I will check out since I can only have 10 beta testers on any unreleases product and then add some of them to my group. It also helps if you have a broad interest in WoW activities as I have plans to widen my range of profiles/products on a massive scale.

2. womping

womping Member

Hi Studio,when will the cata package be out?

3. Studio60

In a few days :)

4. godrik1210

godrik1210 Member

Just got invincible last night!!! Afraid to bot now lol.

5. womping

womping Member

Sweet lad thanks looking forward to it retro bundle has worked awesome .

6. Studio60

So happy for you! I must have run this raid hundreds of times during development alone and never got it. So you are in luck!

7. Studio60

Thank you for those words. There are still some flaws and some feature I want to implement, but that is all going to happen as soon as the Cataclysm Bundle is out. Then it will be a few weeks of making everything even more awesome. :)

8. Gaveer

Gaveer New Member

can you check on this log , i found my toon dead
      underwater in : Serpentshrine Cavern
      CR :Demonic by Millz

9. Studio60

From a quick look at the 260.000 lines of log you just send me it seems Demonic was blacklisting Lady Vashj while she was in her bubble which caused my custom code to fail, because it couldn't find the boss anymore. After that it is a blur of exceptions. Please try running my profiles with Singular. There is nothing I can change about other people's combat routines and testing my products with all those CRs is straight up impossible if you just do the math about the combinations. There are already 11 classes with 34 different speccs and I am bound to raid ids with those. If I were to also debug and test with other CRs, I would never get any product out. You might want to give a shot at contacting Millz and trying to convince him to put in an exception for Lady Vashj so she won't be blacklisted, but I don't see that happening.

I am not at a point where I can reveal my next plans, but suffice it to say that those combat routine issues will be gone over the next few months.

10. Drippingclouds

Drippingclouds New Member

having issues in ruby sanctum after it kills the first 2 bosses it sits and goes afk. File is to long to upload. (ran your profiles a lot the past 3 hours). Also Trial of the Crusader doesnt talk to Barret and it doesnt attack Faction Champions.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    11. Mr_Hunter

Mr_Hunter Member

You are running wow without addons and hb with the Singular combat Routine?

12. Studio60

I really can't do anything without a log, but you can always zip it and attach it to your post. File compression works amazingly well on text files.

[Guide] How to attach your log

13. Drippingclouds

Drippingclouds New Member

AH I did not think about zipping them. I cleared my log file so I can mimic what happened. As for addons I only run baggon and I always use singular.

14. trashmaster

trashmaster Member

Just wanna thank you for the amazing work u put into the profiles. I ran them yesterday and no hickup occurred. The flying to the raids looks bit bottish sometimes when its flying sharp up n downs at mountains, especially in the outlands but thats no profile issue. Using it with the pluging is just amazing.

Looking forward to the Cata pack.

cheers

15. Studio60

Thank you for your kind words. I know Flightor sometimes chooses a path that is not very smooth, but you are right - this is not something I can fix on my end. The bot tries to stay at a certain level away from the ground and that is why these things occur. This is, however, part of Honorbuddy so if the user want that changed, they need to knock on those doors. :)

16. ShinigamiRyu

ShinigamiRyu New Member

I just loaded the 3 days trial of this bundle. ive tried it several times now. i dont know why, but the bot dies many times (with lvl 100 and ilvl 639), gets stuck in the most raids, isnt selling the items i told him to sell and fails to resurrect by himself. is there any solution or why does it cost 30€ to buy this raid pack? ^^
      if there would be an easy solution i would pay that money, couse raiding all these old raids would be rly nice. But only if i know its working, if you understand my point. :/

17. marktwain

marktwain Member

Are you using singular for your combat routine? I think the only time I ever died using this pack was when I used a different CR. You will also get better help if you post a log. I see this is your first post to these forums, so you should probably watch this > https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/57481-video-guide-upload-log.html

18. Studio60

If you are having problems across the board then marktwains guess ist probably right and you are not using the "Singular" combat routine. If I compare the number of customers with the number of bug reports my profiles work pretty well and if you provide a log, I will gladly help you.

19. ShinigamiRyu

ShinigamiRyu New Member

here is my log :)

Attached Files:

20. Studio60

Mmmh... from a quick look you might have an issue with your meshes. Those are the downloaded representation of your world responsible for all bot navigation. Sometimes these can be corrupted for various reasons (beyond my profiles).

If you enter the bot settings you can find the mesh path. Go to that folder and clean it out while HB is closed and then please try again. I will also take another look at AQ40 the next few days, because I want to improve a few things and I'll try to die and see if it happens to me as well. :)