• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Retro Bundle

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ShinigamiRyu

ShinigamiRyu New Member

ok i did as you said. but he still gets stuck at mount hyjal. heres the log

Attached Files:

2. marktwain

marktwain Member

Hey as long as you're in AQ, there is some tall jackal headed mobs in there that sometimes become completely immune to shadow and frost damage. As you can imagine this is problematic on Spriests and Frost mages. :)

3. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

That is probably the wrong log. It just shows that you started Honorbuddy. and then nothing more. I wonder if it has anything to do with you using the german client, but I do have beta testers that use a german client with these profiles and have not reported any issues.

4. Studio60

I recall running it on a frost mage and seeing those mobs die to Frostfire Bolts. I could probably force that as well as forcing Shadow Priests to smite those mobs to death.

5. Studio60

The next update will include the changes listed below. This update has not yet been submitted. I want to make a few more adjustments to the bundle and submit all changes together.

Code:
      [B][U]Temple of Ahn'Qiraj[/U][/B]
      [B]General[/B]
      - Added avoidance behaviors to remove stuck issues with pillars at the temple entrance
      - Added behavior for affected classes/specs to deal with Anubisath Defender spell immunities 
      - Optimized death behavior
      - Optimized behavior logging
      [B]Viscidus[/B]
      - Improved use of haste abilities
      - Hunter characters now use Frozen Ammo, A Murder of Crows and Stampede if available
      [B]Princess Huhuran[/B]
      - Improved trash route

I have also witnessed the bot getting stuck while flying to the AQ40 raid portal. This will probably only happen to 0.1% of all players, but I did add an aerial blackspot that will be part of the next Studio Companion update.

6. azerus

azerus New Member

hi,
      do you plan to make compatible with tuanHA CR, i personally only use tuanHA Cr for all my char as it work a lot more better than singular, example with my ilvl700 monk Bewmaster, i can easily solo almost everything include wod dungeons with tuanHa CR, but with singular i will die a lot.
      i tested yesterday black temple with my monk and tuanHA CR, the 2 problems i uncounter was, bot dont auto face mobs, and dont auto move when it fight (auto move to move to hotspot work without any problem), the problem comes when it started to fight mob, it totally stop to auto face and auto move to target.

7. marktwain

marktwain Member

I would like to request an improvement to the plugin UI. I don't keep any items that are bind on pickup unless they are legendary, pets, or mounts. So far I have only set up one character because it takes so long to go through all the items and change keep to sell item. I would like a one click method to sell all BOP armor and weapons.

8. Studio60

I asked Tuan if he was willing to gift his combat routines to me so I could test my products with them and tell him when something didn't work, but he just told me I should get them from the store and I am unwilling to buy them so I can help another developer fix his products. Feel free to start a "GoFundMe" or convince Tuan to give me those routines and I will see that I get them into working condition. :)

Having said that, I will soon start embedding my own combat routines into Studio Companion so that my products will be completely independent of Singular. But as you can imagine developing CRs takes a bit of time and tons of testing.

9. Studio60

Either you have asked this before or someone else had the same requests. I have such a feature already on the list. I want to move the UI over to WPF and with that will come many improvements to it. That option will be one of them.

10. marktwain

marktwain Member

Failed to enter Karazhan

Failed to get into Karazhan. Not the first time this has happened, so I am submitting a log and a request to fix it. Also, usually when I do get into Karazhan it opens the door runs through the door, runs back through the door, door closes, then it opens the door again and continues. Looks very bottish.

[Profile Message]: ********************************************************************************
      [Profile Message]: * Raid Studio: Karazhan *
      [Profile Message]: * *
      [Profile Message]: * Created by Studio60 *
      [Profile Message]: ********************************************************************************
      [Studio Companion]: Your travel route was calculated in 331 milliseconds.
      [Studio Companion]: It will take about 33 seconds.
      [Studio Companion]: 1. Karazhan

Changing current profile to Studio Companion: Traveling Module
      [ProfileCompatibilityInfo-v2066(warning)] PROFILE COMPATIBILITY WARNINGS:
      * Problematic game client addons were encountered--please disable these addons:
      ElvUI

MoveTo failed to move to the location: <-11110.66, -2004.665, 49.33016>
      [GoThruPortal-v2036(warning)] Unable to enter portal within allotted time of 10s
      [GoThruPortal-v2036(info)] Last portal entry attempt failed. Will try re-entering portal again in 90s (try #2).
      [PimpMyGuild:Reloaded] Inviting Succexy
      [PimpMyGuild:Reloaded] Inviting Madorange
      [PimpMyGuild:Reloaded] Inviting Obamahater
      [GoThruPortal-v2036(warning)] Unable to enter portal within allotted time of 10s
      [GoThruPortal-v2036(info)] Last portal entry attempt failed. Will try re-entering portal again in 90s (try #3).
      [GoThruPortal-v2036(fatal)] Unable to go through portal in 3 attempts.
      Bot stopping! Reason: Fatal error in quest behavior, or profile.

View attachment Karazhantorwardsend.txt

11. Studio60

I hate that door :)

I will look into it. Karazhan updates are scheduled for the day after tomorrow. Maybe I get there tomorrow, but I always leave a little bit of wiggle room for unexpected problems (on HB or in my life) so I don't want to promise anything.

12. Studio60

The next update will include the changes listed below. This update has not yet been submitted. I want to make a few more adjustments to the bundle and submit all changes together.

Code:
      [B][U]Ulduar[/U][/B]
      [B]Flame Leviathan[/B]
      - Improved vehicle targeting and trash management
      [B]Razorscale[/B]
      - Improved targeting behavior
      - Bot will now clear remaining adds after boss encounter
      [B]XT-002 Deconstructor[/B]
      - Fixed a targeting issue
      [B]Hodir[/B]
      - Added loot looping behavior
      [B]Yogg-Saron[/B]
      - Enabled pet use in boss fight
      - Optimized transition to the Mind's eye
      - Warlocks now move on the the next illusion in the Mind's Eye once they have placed a dot on it
      - Priests now move on the the next illusion in the Mind's Eye once they have placed a dot on it
      - Warlocks now use Unbound Will (if available) to counter movement impairing effects inside the Mind's Eye
      - Death Knights now use Death's Advance (if available) to counter movement impairing effects inside the Mind's Eye
      - Shamans now use Spirit Walk (if available) to counter movement impairing effects inside the Mind's Eye
      - Priests now use Fade (if available and improved with Phantasm Talent) to counter movement impairing effects inside the Mind's Eye
      - Paladins now use Speed of Light (if available) to counter movement impairing effects inside the Mind's Eye
      - Worgen now use Darkflight (if available) to counter movement impairing effects inside the Mind's Eye

13. Drippingclouds

Drippingclouds New Member

14. Studio60

That looks like a mesh issue to me. You might wanna try deleting them. A few days ago the garrison mesh broke and was fixed on the HB servers. Maybe you suffer from the aftermath.

15. ShinigamiRyu

ShinigamiRyu New Member

bot got stuck in tempest keep..

[Singular] Your Level 100 Blood Elf Demonology Warlock Build is
      [Singular] ... running the Questing bot in Festung der Stürme [25-player Raid]
      [Singular] ... Raid using my SOLO Behaviors alone
      [Studio Companion]: Bot has started and is continuing on the currently active Studio Planner run.
      [Profile Message]: * Act 01: Al'ar *
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <55.86375, -1.469337, -2.42833>, Name: Corridor: Group 1
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <55.86375, -1.469337, -2.42833>, Name: Corridor: Group 1
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <104.2894, -1.557287, -2.330837>, Name: Corridor: Group 2
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <104.2894, -1.557287, -2.330837>, Name: Corridor: Group 2
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <181.7823, -1.218646, -2.428255>, Name: Corridor: Group 3
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <181.7823, -1.218646, -2.428255>, Name: Corridor: Group 3
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <275.9185, -1.112102, -2.391124>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): South
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <275.9185, -1.112102, -2.391124>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): South
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <351.1276, 41.49309, -2.385412>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): West
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <351.1276, 41.49309, -2.385412>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): West
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <382.2335, -1.750883, -2.389101>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): North
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <382.2335, -1.750883, -2.389101>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): North
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <332.9258, -47.00537, -2.389454>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): East
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <332.9258, -47.00537, -2.389454>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): East
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <271.045, -36.53123, -2.389437>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): Ramp
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <271.045, -36.53123, -2.389437>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Ground Floor): Ramp
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <242.8869, -38.55618, 20.18051>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): South East
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <242.8869, -38.55618, 20.18051>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): South East
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <341.5678, -96.77943, 20.21347>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): East
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <341.5678, -96.77943, 20.21347>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): East
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <412.0596, -46.19333, 20.17949>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): North East
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <412.0596, -46.19333, 20.17949>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): North East
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <411.5831, 44.49192, 20.17935>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): North West
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <411.5831, 44.49192, 20.17935>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): North West
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <244.1796, 51.68823, 20.18036>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): South West
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <244.1796, 51.68823, 20.18036>, Name: Phoenix Hall (Walkway): South West
      [Singular] *Soulstone on Me @ 100.0%
      [Singular] *Soulstone on Me @ 100.0%
      [InteractWith-v2106(fatal)] [PROFILE ERROR] Toon doesn't know: Conflagrate
      Bot stopping! Reason: Fatal error in quest behavior, or profile.
      Changing current profile to Raid Studio: Tempest Keep (Al'ar) - By Studio60

16. Studio60

Well ... I know what is causing this issue and I will fix it.

Having said that: Please always provide the unabridged log and please don't post it into the message body, but attach it to the thread. This is how: [Guide] How to attach your log

17. Studio60

Code:
      [B][U]Tempest Keep[/U][/B]
      [B]Al'ar[/B]
      - Warlocks now use the correct spells to pull the boss

[B][U]Sunwell Plateau[/U][/B]
      [B]Felmyst[/B]
      - Warlocks now use the correct spells to pull the boss

18. ShinigamiRyu

ShinigamiRyu New Member

now he has problems with icecrown citadel ^^

Attached Files:

19. Studio60

Well, thank you for posting the full log. Now we are getting somewhere and I appreciate that.

But you also have to tell me what the problem is. You can't call an ambulance, tell them that someone is dying and hang up.
      If you describe your issue and take the time to help me help you, we can fix almost anything.

You are new to the forums so I'll throw you a bone here, but the next time you expect me to read through 14.000 lines of code to find a problem, I will have to either ignore the issue or report the post and have it removed. That will make me look bad for not doing a good job in my product support and you will be unhappy, because "that stupid profile just doesn't work". ;-)

I can see that you died from at the Lich King encounter, but you also defeated it, which is a bit weird. Sadly Honorbuddy logs don't tell us why you died, but in that fight it is either an Ice Sphere that knocked you off the platform or you died to the "Infest" debuff which only gets removed once you get up to 90% health. If it is the latter then don't worry. I have been spending all morning on finally fixing the Infest issue for hopefully all classes. If you got knocked off by an ice sphere then that is something that happens on occasion with bad luck.

But then things get confusing and I guess it went like this: The profile assumes the Lich King is dead which is what the game reported to the profile so it should be true. Then the bot tried to hearth back to the garrison and failed. This is probably because the EU servers currently have major issues and dungeon and garrison servers break down all the time. I have been getting aborted teleports and "Instance not found" messages since yesterday evening and there is nothing I can do to fix that.

So my answer is: Please wait until the World of Warcraft servers are stable and try again. If this happens with stable servers, we can go ahead and see if there is another cause for your problem.

20. ShinigamiRyu

ShinigamiRyu New Member

ok ok, sry that i didnt describe my issue better. and many thanks you looked over the log!
      i didnt really know what the problem was, so i didnt know how to describe it better. i just saw my (dead) character sitting on a gryphon and nothing else happened.
      maybe the bot tried to port back while he was dead? or maybe your bot couldnt find the corpse anymore? dunno.

i think you are doing a very good job here and you are really fast in answering on problem reports what is really nice! :)
      on the other side i hope those reports can help you too, so you can make your bots better for all of them who are using them ;)