• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Serpentshrine Cavern

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Mar 15, 2015.

1. marktwain

marktwain Member

I found an issue with this profile on one of my alts. If the toon doesn't have fishing, it cannot activate the Lurker Below boss. So it gets stuck in this loop after killing the last boss. It kill last boss, hearths, vendors, navigates back to caverns, runs entire loop of dungeon to last boss, and repeats. Maybe you could put a check in for fishing? Or better yet, make it go train me in fishing cuz I'm a lazy ass :)

2. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Oh, that is a really good find and also a good solution. I added it to my task list. :)

3. Studio60

Version 1.0.151120.1 has been submitted and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      [B][U]1.0.151120.1[/U][/B]
      - Hunter: Disengage-Warning now has an expiration timer

4. Studio60

Version 1.0.151120.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      [B][U]1.0.151120.1[/U][/B]
      - Hunter: Disengage-Warning now has an expiration timer

5. Studio60

Version 1.0.160226.1 has been submitted and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      [B][I]General[/I][/B]
      - Fixed a small typo in the Disengage warning
      [B][I]Lady Vashj[/I][/B]
      - Pets are now disabled to prevent them from killing Tainted Elementals by themselves (making Tainted Cores unlootable)
      - Removed unnecessary log messages

6. EdwinOnline

EdwinOnline Banned

Lady vash encounter is quite the mess.. the bot keeps on hitting lady vash when she is immune, and doesnt turn in the tainted cores.

playing as a rogue.

7. Studio60

I offer amazing customer service if people actually enable me to help them. That help includes adding a full log when reporting a problem (Guide: How to Attach your Log). From those 10 seconds worth of combat log you posted it is impossible to find a problem. If I were to spend as much time for my response as you did for your report it would go like this.

But that's not what you want, is it? If this is really from my profile, then try restarting HB and clearing your cache (Guide: How to clear your Cache). There is like a 1:100 chance that the "click to move" movement to get to Vashj bugged out due to an HB issue. This happens when Honorbuddy not realizes that it reached the goal position and then tries weird back and forth movement to get there. In that rare case it might accidentally pull the boss which then leads to the tactics from the profile not being active. I can't confirm it without a log. If that is the case, I probably also won't have a quick fix. I would have to have a discussion with HB staff and request a change to the mesh on that map. That would probably take weeks as they tend to gather up mesh issues and then fix them in bulk. If only I had a way to find out what happend... ;-)

You have enough products and forum posts to know how this should go. :-(

8. EdwinOnline

EdwinOnline Banned

I wasnt my intention to be rude to you or annoy you, i am not sure why you would think such a think just because i posted the logfile wrong....
      I was under the honest impressesion that my part of the log would be sufficient for you.

Now i understand that it isnt, i will make another one next time i run the dungeon.

have a good weekend, i just bought your cataclysm addon also.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    9. Studio60

I rarely get personally offended. Sorry if it came off that way. I am however protective of my products and my brand. And it is not about how things are perceived by me, but by other (potential) customers. When other customers read that something "is a mess", they will probably back off from a purchase. If they however see another customer asking for help and see that he gets a helpful response, then they feel taken care of. When I don't have the information I need to help you, then that feeling goes away. I am left with a situation where there is an unsatisfied customer that did not receive help. That's bad.

Reading my response again, I get that it is perceived as calling you out. I am sorry for that.

10. EdwinOnline

EdwinOnline Banned

No problem, i think my initial post was a bit short aswell.

But let me be very clear, your product is the best on the store together with the tuanha profiles and the vitalic rogue CR.
      Well worth the price and they run extremely good.

I will try to keep my posts a bit more constructive! ;)
      have a good weekend!

11. EdwinOnline

EdwinOnline Banned

ran the bot again, finish lady vasha without a single problem. i have no idea what caused this though ;)

12. Studio60

Version 1.0.160726.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.
      Code:
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Improved the interaction logic with the bridge to Lady Vashj

13. Studio60

Version 1.0.160726.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.
      Code:
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Improved the interaction logic with the bridge to Lady Vashj

14. Studio60

Version 1.0.160803.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      - All raid profiles now update their completion status correctly (requires Studio Companion update)

15. Studio60

Version 1.0.160809.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Updated all profiles to fix progression between raids in Studio Planner runs

16. Studio60

Version 1.0.160815.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Removed Disengage warning for hunters since the plugin now disables the option automatically

17. Studio60

Important Announcement

The community developers have been informed that Honorbuddy will undergo major API changes with the release of the Legion expansion. These changes will make it necessary to update and retest my entire product portfolio. Even though my customers are used to very frequent updates, I feel that in this situation I have to postpone all patches until this change is public. I will spend this time preparing all of my products to the best of my ability and also work on the successor to Studio Companion.

I promised to update and maintain all my products through the entire Legion lifecycle for free and I will stick to that. I hope you can understand that it does not make sense to update products that require another overhaul in two weeks time. I can serve you better by preparing the next generation of all my products. I will be working hard on a new free product called StudioBot that will show you a whole different side of botting and that will then be used for all my products. I can not yet reveal all the features, but I am sure you will be amazed and happy.

I can only hope you can understand my reasoning behind this. If I were to update the existing products, you would maybe get a better one for a week or two and then be left with a broken one, because I did not have the time to prepare. I am hoping Bossland will supply us with a preview version soon, so the downtime for all my customers will be minimal.

I am not allowed to reveal the nature of these changes, so please don't ask. You can also still report all bugs and I will keep them on my list to make sure they are gone with the new versions.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Studio60

18. Studio60

In an effort to consolidate my product portfolio, this product is now frozen, meaning it can no longer be obtained by new customers. It will still be maintained just like all my other products through the entire Legion lifecycle and is still available as part of the "Raid Studio: Retro Bundle". Any updates affecting this raid that are submitted to the Retro Bundle will also be submitted for this product.

19. Studio60

Version 1.0.160913.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Character now leaves the raid through plugin functionality
      - Bot will now learn the Fishing skill before entering the raid if it is missing (so it can summon the Lurker Below)
      - Added a security hotspot to the Lurker Below profile to avoid the bot falling into water
      - Optimized the jumping behavior to get on the Lurker Below platform
      - Implemented targeting priorities for the Leotheras the Blind encounter
      - Rewrote Lady Vashj encounter