• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Throne of the Four Winds

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

[​IMG]

All your Throne of the Four Winds Needs fulfilled!

• Farms [Drake of the South Wind] mount (small chance to drop from Al'Akir on all difficulties)
      • Supports all raid modes: 10-Man and 25-Man both normal and heroic
      • Each boss kill on 25-Man Heroic gets you about 125 gold in addition to item loot
      • Loots Transmogrification Gear including parts of the (including parts of the T-11 gear set)
      • Works with HBRelog (farm your heart out)
      • Can be restarted from each boss encounter in case of disconnects etc.
      Important Notice about Cataclysm raid profiles

Cataclysm raids vary greatly in their difficulty. Not all classes can clear all raids and especially classes without self-healing capabilities will have a tough time in some of them. I also did not put my typical "100% AFK" disclaimer on the Cataclysm products, because weak characters will die in certain places and you should be there to either help that character out or switch to a more suitable character. Most classes will be good once they have Tanaan gear (item level 650+). Some classes can do it easily with worse gear and some classes will be unable to do it with even better gear.

Please watch each of your characters at least during the first run to see if everything goes smoothly. AFK-Botting is always a risk. Please also note that I intend to maintain my profiles during the Legion expansion. At level 110 these raids should be a lot easier for you to bot and by then the cataclysm profiles will be even more viable and more classes will be able to easily finish them. If you refund, because some of your characters can't beat a certain raid, you will also not be able to repurchase this profile once Legion is out and your characters could do it more easily.

Custom Raid and Loot Configuration

• Uses the free Studio Companion plugin to give you an amazing profile experience
      • Picks the shortest travel route to the raid by considering over 150 possible travel options tailored to your character
      • Comes with a startup loot configuration depending on your class and professions
      • Lets you decide for each individual item what you want to do with it
      • Lets you disenchant/destroy items while in the dungeon to save inventory space
      • Lets you put items on a watch list and notifies you with a fanfare when it drops
      • Displays item tooltips and offers Wowhead links for all raid loot
      • Provides custom options for the raid

[​IMG]

Additional Information

• The Conclave of Wind encounter in Throne of the Four Winds is a hefty DPS race and might not be possible to complete on all characters.
      • These profiles are restricted to characters on level 100
      • Some classes will have more trouble than others. Selfheals for example can be an important factor on some fights
        (Mages for example just have a tough time when soloing challenging raids).

Tips
      • Use the QuestBot, because ... well these profiles need it. :)
      • Have enough free bag space. There is a lot of loot waiting for you.
      • My products are developed using the standard Singular Combat Routine. Using other combat routines might cause issues.

Thread Management Rules

The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:

Anything else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted.

Examples include, but are not limited to:

• Price discussions
      • Comparisons to other products
      • Complaints without supporting evidence suitable
        for immediate corrective action by the author
      • Theory crafting
      • General chit-chat

We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    2. Studio60

FAQ

Nothing yet

3. Studio60

Changelog

Upcoming Release
      Code:
      ---

Waiting for approval
      Code:
      ---

Live
      Code:
      [B]1.0.151107.1[/B]
      - Release

4. Studio60

Short notice: This raid is like all other cataclysm raids currently in internal beta. I have however found a targeting bug in the Al'Akir encounter which might require an update to Singular to get it working. The release of this profile might be delayed a bit, depending on the time it takes to implement a fix. This is out of my hands.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015
    5. Studio60

The answer is yes! A thread for it has now popped up.

But I will have to request that your post here will be deleted (I think you can also do this yourself). I want my complete product information to stand together and you were too quick. :p

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    6. Studio60

Version 1.0.151107.1 has been submitted and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      [B]1.0.151107.1[/B]
      - Release

7. Studio60

[SIZE=+1]Even though the bundle is now available on the store and contains all raids, the release of this individual product has been postponed until further notice. [/SIZE]

Bossland is currently revising certain store rules. Until that process is complete, I am only able to offer the bundle. I am sorry for the inconvenience this brings to everyone who was planning on going for some of the individual products. You can either wait and hope that everything works out or just get the bundle now. This is sadly out of my hands. And yes, there is a slim chance that I won't be able to offer these products individually. We will have to wait and see.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    8. nguyen

nguyen Member

Yo studio, any trial as Lick bundle :).

9. Studio60

I ... don't know what that sentence means? ...

10. nguyen

nguyen Member

Can you give us trial?

11. Studio60

The Cataclysm Bundle is available on the store and it has a trial.

12. Studio60

Version 1.0.151107.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      [B]1.0.151107.1[/B]
      - Release

13. Studio60

Version 1.0.160802.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Rewrote all custom combat routines for the Al'Akir fight
      - Added a repop failsafe in case the player dies after Al'Akir is defeated

Please note that not all class/spec combinations have been fully tested yet, but they should work. From what I have seen some classes now have an easier time and some have it harder. Blame Blizzard's ability pruning. :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    14. Studio60

Version 1.0.160803.1 has been submitted to the store and is now awaiting approval.

Code:
      - All raid profiles now update their completion status correctly (requires Studio Companion update)
      - Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
      - Rewrote all custom combat routines for the Al'Akir fight
      - Added a repop failsafe in case the player dies after Al'Akir is defeated

15. Studio60

Version 1.0.160809.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Updated all profiles to fix progression between raids in Studio Planner runs

16. Studio60

Version 1.0.160811.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become active once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Rogues now utilize Crimson Vial during the Al'Akir encounter

17. Studio60

Important Announcement

The community developers have been informed that Honorbuddy will undergo major API changes with the release of the Legion expansion. These changes will make it necessary to update and retest my entire product portfolio. Even though my customers are used to very frequent updates, I feel that in this situation I have to postpone all patches until this change is public. I will spend this time preparing all of my products to the best of my ability and also work on the successor to Studio Companion.

I promised to update and maintain all my products through the entire Legion lifecycle for free and I will stick to that. I hope you can understand that it does not make sense to update products that require another overhaul in two weeks time. I can serve you better by preparing the next generation of all my products. I will be working hard on a new free product called StudioBot that will show you a whole different side of botting and that will then be used for all my products. I can not yet reveal all the features, but I am sure you will be amazed and happy.

I can only hope you can understand my reasoning behind this. If I were to update the existing products, you would maybe get a better one for a week or two and then be left with a broken one, because I did not have the time to prepare. I am hoping Bossland will supply us with a preview version soon, so the downtime for all my customers will be minimal.

I am not allowed to reveal the nature of these changes, so please don't ask. You can also still report all bugs and I will keep them on my list to make sure they are gone with the new versions.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Studio60

18. Studio60

In an effort to consolidate my product portfolio, this product is now frozen, meaning it can no longer be obtained by new customers. It will still be maintained just like all my other products through the entire Legion lifecycle and is still available as part of the "Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle". Any updates affecting this raid that are submitted to the Cataclysm Bundle will also be submitted for this product.

19. Studio60

Version 1.0.160917.2 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Character now leaves the raid through plugin functionality
      - Added Demon Hunter rotations to Nefarian encounter
      - Fixed an issue with the paladin rotation on Al'Akir
      - Bot will now exit the raid before teleporting home

20. Studio60

Version 1.0.170618.1 of Raid Studio: Throne of the Four Winds has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Updated a deprecated profile attribute