• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Warlords of Draenor

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

[​IMG]

All store purchases can be refunded within 7 days, but refunding a product will prevent you from being able to repurchase the same product ever again. Please consider using this support thread instead to seek assistance before refunding products.​

This bundle enables you to farm many mounts, pets, tier sets and transmogrification items. You can decide for yourself which raids you want to run, in whatever order you want them and in what way you want them to be completed: Boss Runs, Mount Runs, Trashfarming, there are so many options. There have been requests for those raids for over a year. At times I would get requests for it on a daily basis, but now your wait is over and I give you a Warlords of Draenor bundle containing all raid profiles I have created for this expansion.

The Bundle currently contains profiles for 2 of 3 raids from Warlords of Draenor.
      • Highmaul (10/25 Normal)
      • Blackrock Foundry (10/25 Normal)
      * Missing raids and difficulties will be added over time, provided the available bot functionality and the currently attainable character gear level allows for it. Some bosses require a significant gear level to be beaten or they will kill the player. These deaths are mechanical deaths and can not be influenced by the profile.

Studio Companion

All of these profiles work hand in hand with the free Studio Companion plugin. This means you have more options than ever to get exactly the run you want. You want to do Mogu'shan Vaults, but only for the mount. Go ahead and select "Mount Run" in your options. The bot will leave the raid after Elegon. With these profiles and the plugin you will be running raiding profiles in a completely new way.

[​IMG]

Studio Planner

The "Studio Planner" is a part of the Studio Companion and enables you to chain run raids. I hope it is a solid foundation for even more awesome things to come. You just configure the raids you want to run. Then you can start the run through the "Start Run" button as seen on the screen or through a profile which will be generated by the Studio Companion. Its location is displayed on the HBRelog tab. You can easily stop the run at any time. The plugin will figure out which raids it should still go to when you continue.

[​IMG]

Tips
      • Use the QuestBot, because ... well these profiles need it. :)
      • Have enough free bag space. There is a lot of loot waiting for you.
      • My products are developed using the standard Singular Combat Routine. Using other combat routines might cause issues.

Thread Management Rules

The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:

Anything else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted.

Examples include, but are not limited to:

• Price discussions
      • Comparisons to other products
      • Complaints without supporting evidence suitable
        for immediate corrective action by the author
      • Theory crafting
      • General chit-chat

We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    2. Studio60

- Reserved -

3. Studio60

- Reserved -

4. Studio60

Version 1.0.171007.1 of Raid Studio: Warlords of Draenor has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Release

5. vibydk

vibydk New Member

- Reserved -

6. Studio60

I am not sure what this reservation is supposed to achieve, but I would not recommend this course of action if you intend to get my attention. :) I do get an email notification when a new post to this thread is made, those mails do not go out on edits. I have now seen your post and that there is nothing for me to do. Unless you create a new post I won't know when to check back. I hope you can understand this so please just reply to the thread when you have something to say. Thank you.