• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Rampage - Richie's Arms Warrior PvP Combat Routine [Pro Edition]

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by RichieCR, Aug 20, 2013.

1. RichieCR

RichieCR Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Please take note, that my routines are mainly focusing on PvP thus I can't guarantee that it'll be 100% optimal for PvE fights.

Features

• Supporting every talents
      • Great survival. Supporting every defensive cooldowns. No CD stacking!
      • Using the most optimal DPS rotation on your target
      • Almost all spells can be turned on/off(Only when it makes sense)
      • Helps your low-health teammates with Rallying Cry, Safeguard or Vigilance
      • Uses every tool you have to stay on your target.
      • 100% snare uptime
      • Reflects CCs casted on your teammates with Mass Spell Reflection(If they are in range)
      • Eats the traps of scattered healers
      • Interrupts spellcasts of your target or the focus target. Using gap closing CDs to get to the focus target when it's out of interrupt range.
      • Uses Shattering Throw to remove invulnerabilities from your target as soon as possible
      • Pops EVERYTHING when you need to burst someone down
      • 100% uptime of the selected shout
      • Stance-dancing. No more sitting in defensive stance. Only use it when it's really needed
      • Hotkey support for the most used abilities
      • Supports Framelock
      • Supports Enyo and other non-afk botbases (I, personally, prefer Enyo)
      • Supports BGBuddy and BGFarmer for full AFK honor farming
      • Can be used to level your alts in BGs, low level PvP is fully supported
      • No stupid bottish behavior. I don't want to get you (or myself) reported

What should I do if I have a question, suggestion, found a bug, rotation error or anything weird?

Post it here. If possible, please attach a log to help me in helping you. :) A great guide about how to attach logs.

Also, if you're having issues with Honorbuddy in the arena, please read this: Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:Honorbuddy and Arenas

Useful links

[SIZE=+1]Thread Management Rules[/SIZE]
      The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:

Any thing else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted. Examples include, but are not limited to:

• Price discussions
      • Comparisons to other products
      • Complaints without supporting evidence suitable for immediate corrective action by the author
      • Theory crafting
      • General chit-chat
      • etc

We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    2. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

ui doesnt work

3. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

I'm very veerrrryy good on playing warrior but, If I do give suggestions I wouldn't want them on your "other" version.

But, doesn't take a rocket scientist to play a Warrior. It's one of the easiest classes to get Glad on in my opinion if they're in a good position in the patch.

4. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Richie does make very nice CCs and from what I know he is a nice guy and legitimate but, I don't want to offer suggestions that do not benefit me (I have no need for a warrior CC) or the community anymore.

I don't want people to profit off my suggestions especially when I don't even have access to the CC if I did that's a different story.

With that said, Richie makes quality CC's and you cannot compare him to dunatank or whatever his name is. His CC wasn't all that great to be honest. I have no doubt Richie can make this CC great without any of my suggestions. Warriors are very easy to be honest. (I'm glad on my warrior)

5. RichieCR

There's no UI yet. I only worked on the attached version around 4 hours. :)

6. RichieCR

Don't worry, I'm only releasing high quality CRs. And only when I think that it's DONE.

I'm spending more time on testing than on the actual coding. That's why you rarely see valid bug reports in my CR's threads(and that's why it takes more time to create a new one :D)

chinajade likes this.
    7. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Nobody is doubting your ability really or reliability :p

I wish you the best with this CC, I will not suggest any improvements what so ever though. It's unfair to me and the community.

8. RichieCR

In my head I already have all the features I want to add. I just need time to actually implement these. :)

The banner intervene as gap closing is already done, for example. Planning to add Mass Spell Reflection when poly/repentance/cyclone is casted on your team in arena. Stuff like these, that only pros can do properly.

9. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Like I said, warriors don't really have a high skill cap lol

There are a few things you are missing though that I don't think you have thought of... any warrior can spell reflect at the last second or intervene.
      I'm not telling you what you're missing however because of what I've said in my previous posts.

I know you will keep some of my suggestions exclusive 100% and that doesn't benefit anyone but you. I hope you are realizing what I am getting at lol

10. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

First off...

Code:
      #region YBMoP BT - LockSelector
              [UsedImplicitly]
              private class LockSelector : PrioritySelector {
                  public LockSelector(params Composite[] children)
                      : base(children) {
                  }
                  public override RunStatus Tick(object context) {
                      using (StyxWoW.Memory.AcquireFrame()) {
                          return base.Tick(context);
                      }
                  }
              }
              #endregion

If you want to copypaste, at least give proper credits. Don't ever do it like this.. I bet you don't even know what it does.

New action delegate's to cast spells? I mean is this even for reals

I don't mean to flame but, it seems to be that you're only trying to make money of this community and not to bring something in. I don't want people like you in this community, and I hope the hbdevs doesn't either.

11. RichieCR

Dude, what you're looking at is me experiencing with framelocks in a VERY early beta version. :) The above function's first version was posted here on the forums by mirabis here: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...m/114504-framelock-treesharp.html#post1114294 so it's not really someone's copyrighted code.

Oh, and BTW, I do give credits to ppl. Just check my other CRs where I credit TuanHa and xsilverdicex because I learned a lot from them.

Before I started using some functions from TuanHa's routines I asked him if it's ok with him or not.

Also, I'm not "only trying to make money of this community and not to bring something in". Ask people about the quality of my routines and the support I provide.

I would welcome every bit of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but what you're doing is just pointless flaming what is not helpful at all.

Thanks,
      Richie

12. Mr_Pibb

Mr_Pibb New Member

Whats wrong if I get

[Singular] Stopping Bot: Singular does not support Combat for this Warrior None in Battlegrounds context!

I am having a Arms warri and used BGBuddy in a random BG.

13. RichieCR

It's not supporting movement with BGBuddy. As I said it's just a very early beta version.

14. Mr_Pibb

Mr_Pibb New Member

Ah, ok I see.... I am now running it in BgBot and I think it is doing very good. (Ok, the Movement is kind of crappy with BgBot, but at least it gives an idea of how it would work).

Plz keep on working on this routine! This could be great!

15. Mr_Pibb

Mr_Pibb New Member

One thing about the routine.... I don`t have any Idea about programming, so I cannot reallly answer the question myself... Does it use Shockwave and that other stun talent? Because I didn`t really notice it and kept on spamming those 2 manually or used them as a kick against heals.

16. RichieCR

As I wrote in the thread opener it's just an early beta version with just some spells. It's not really ready to be seriously used. There are only a few spells added. Basically just the damage rotation+charge. Nothing else.

17. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi all,

"Paid vs free" is NOT the topic of this thread. Posts discussing the topic in this thread have been deleted.

If you wish to reopen that discussion again <shudder>, please use the Honorbuddy general forum. If someone does reopen the topic, and it gets ugly, the thread will be deleted. So, please keep it civil.

Such a thread will not change the BosslandGmbH policy or rules. Those are coming straight from Bossland. So, reopening the topic will be solely for people to 'blow off steam', or state their positions (again).

cheers,
      chinajade

18. ginuwine12

ginuwine12 New Member

i like RichieCRs :rolleyes: love your shadow cr so...much !

19. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

Any update on this Richie?

20. RichieCR

Reworking the whole casting system, we'll see if it'll be better or I'll have to throw it out. ><