• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • re-occurring issue with DB not initiating.

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by banme, Jun 13, 2015.

1. banme

banme Member

Over the last week I have been getting this issue where in a Rift and while it was running, i opened the paragon window to quickly assign the points that had built up.

The bot entered a GR while this window was open and started running around. I closed the window to let the bot continue, and it would just path along the GR not attacking anything, running right through packs dying over and over.

I tried pausing unpausing, Stop/start and it continued to not attack anything.

So I closed DB and re-opened it, at that point it doesnt get past the "Flashing window" and goes no further and crashes DB, I tried multiple different installations of DB including a fresh install and get the same result.

Tried Exiting Diablo, exiting battle.net and relaunching to the same result, tried restarting PC and still the same result. I reformatted and reinstalled windows 8.1 Pro x64 about 2 weeks ago, so its a pretty clean PC.

This has happened several times over the last week, and usually just leave it and the next day it all works again.

Any Idea what has happened and how I can get DB going again other than just waiting a day or so?

Short logs attached are the ones where DB doesnt initiate, the large zipped one was the session that was running when the not attacking mobs happened before the failed initialisations.

Cheers in advance for any guidance

EDIT: oh I also tried disabling windows defender and it made no difference

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

make a new DB installation,use beta build plz

3. banme

banme Member

Same thing happening with a fresh beta build

Attached Files:

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

remove:
      - microsoft .net framework 4 client profile
      - microsoft .net framework 4 extended
      - microsoft visual c++ 2010 x86 redistributable
      - microsoft visual c++ 2012 x86 redistributable

restart your pc,
      download the installationwizard https://www.thebuddyforum.com/attach...uddywizard-zip
      run them as administrator.
      after wizard installation is done, run windows update. And install all updates for .net & c++
      restart