• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Reason of Ban?experience/keep niantec busy

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Ekzema79, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Ekzema79

Ekzema79 New Member

Hey,so i already got a few accounts perma banned.i read a lot an tried to figure out what could be the key to succes.
      Is it possible that when we reach a certain amount of stardust(for example 550.000,),candys(more than 2000) or even lot of rare pokemons the system detects you must be cheating.
      I know that there are pple getting banned at lower levels.but i don't know if the reset their ip,how long they run the bot and....
      But i think the biggest part gets banned from 20-22+.even if pokestops are under 1000/24 hrs and 500 pokemons/24hrs and less than 150.000 xp/24(this was before update).no spniping and no teleport.
      I botted an account for a bro for 4 hours a few weeks ago,an he's still on
      All my accounts were banned after logging in by smartphone.
      for those who still bott with their main accounts,do you agree?what experience did you make?did you get banned without logging in by tablet or smartphone?
      The accounts you have and still working,how many candys and stardust do they have?are you devices jailbroken?

And for my banned accounts,i do every day an appeal to get them back,even if it doesn't change anything,but just to keep them busy.
      May be one day i get an answer

2. Effective

Effective New Member

Had an account level 34, ran 10 hours a day or more, 1.2 million stardust and 4-5 Dragonites, lots of other rares are 2k+. Got banned. I botted on my friends account for 4 hours total, banned (did tele from Texas to Az To Aussie in 1 day though, lol)

3. alvix

alvix New Member

I have a feeling they ban players based on how fast you attain a certain level, how fast you travel from 1 place to another (teleport) and your rates of catching pokemon. If you level up too fast, traveled too far within a short time or catch pokemon too fast or anything that is not human like then it will make your account look suspicious.

Just put yourself in their shoes and think about how you would detect a hacker.

4. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

New account went 0->18 in like 2 days roughly. No ban yet. I had an account get banned within like 10 minutes of starting the bot once, though.