• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Reflux - Holy Paladin

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Stampe, Sep 19, 2015.

1. mcdeman

mcdeman Member

show you settings and attach the log. at me after unselecting HR it doesn't cast.

2. Stampe

Stampe New Member Buddy Store Developer

Have you unchecked the "Daybreak logic/rotation" part in the Aoe tab aswell?
      That uses HR to gain the Daybreak buff to do a aoe Holy shock. :)

The new GUI will have tooltips for everything, explaining what it does. So i hope that will help the end-user later :) (its lacking good explainations atm)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    3. Stampe

Update:
      Currently testing the new GUI for bugs or misbehavings AND
      added support for DungeonBuddy botbase. Hoping to push a release in a day or two :)

4. chrisbest558

chrisbest558 Member

I can't see PVP in this update :p. Keep up the good work!

5. Stampe

It will officially come with the bigger core update im working on now :p
      New code behind the Beacon logic, new code behind all 3 builds with separate build logics for pve/pvp and much more..
      Give me a few days and i might have a pvp core to beta test :)

6. WSFrazier

WSFrazier Member

This is happening to me currently as well. When raid is done, I can post a Log.

Casting HR as if it's a filler or something, settings is unchecked, it's wasting mana for no reason.

EDIT: nvm just noticed the comment about daybreak. I don't recall it casting HR in the last couple versions for Day Break.

7. Stampe

Its Holy Radiance that triggers the Daybreak buff :) (And stacks up to 2)

And the only reason its spamming it is = raid takes alot of dmg / the settings for Daybreak is set to high.. increase X players & decrease percent to
      have the rotation just do it once in awhile :) Daybreak is more or less a filler/bonus thingy. Paladin Aoe is so low its normally not even worth to use :(
      But i just noticed the priority of it is set to high so it overrules some other things.. this will be changed.

EDIT: The daybreak rotation is also affected by the aoe hotkey. So if you use the hotkey when raid takes continuous damage, it will not use it.
      One example of this (its a bug i know), is the Tyrant phase 2 part. When raid is at 75% health and the routine thinks its raid wide damage and goes mental on the heals.
      This will be fixed in the new core! :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    8. Exite

Exite New Member

Hello, I'm just about to buy this, just wondering where I can download the diffrent build you were talking about in the thread I think it was "EF" and "SH". //a hyped buyer!

9. Stampe

Hey! :)
      Inside the routine settings panel, there is a tab named "Online settings" where you can share and download settings :)
      Just download one, Hit the load settings button, browse to /Hbfolder/Settings/Reflux/ folder and load the downloaded settingsfile.
      The upcoming versions will have an auto-load upon download feature to make this alot more smoother.

While i work on the new cores to the routine, i update and test default values so i hope the intial settings will do somewhat good in the future.
      But for now, download a settings file and just rock on :)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    10. Stampe

Release live!
      Code:
       Changelog:
      * [B]GUI[/B]: New interface! (Got some minor tweaking, renaming and tooltips left to do)
      * Cleaned up and removed alot of obsolete/not used stuff
      * Added DungeonBuddy support. Experimental
      * [B]ISKAR[/B]: Added Eye tossing logic to Phantasmal Wounds on MYTHIC
      * [B]ISKAR[/B]: Added spamheal player with Phantasmal Wounds on MYTHIC
      * [B]SOCRETHAR[/B]: Added dispel options to: Shadow Word Agony, Soulbane, Consuming Pain & Devouring Spirit.
      * Added GUI stack count to Socrethar - SW:Agony, Soulbane & Consuming Pain

Next update will take a few days as im rewriting more or less the core of the routine to be more accurate and faster
      in selecting the next player to heal. All three builds are reworked, individual settings for them regarding boss logics, burst sequence and more..
      So its a big one incoming! :)

(Oh.. and starting on the pvp also :p)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    11. nivitro

nivitro New Member

The new interface is nice, but has some things to improve like u said.
      Now im just waiting for the PvP part to work so fking badly!
      I've been topping the meters in hfc hc with this one and the PvE side is amazing, hoping the PvP to be the most fking amazing shizz ever :D

12. Stampe

And the PVE side of things are just getting better :D
      Hoping everything works out, with just minor kinks, then the new core can be pushed fairly soon.
      Also, with a basic rotation for pvp :)

13. nivitro

nivitro New Member

When you go for the PvP options, it would be nice to add options for BoP to use it on "Melee", "Caster", "Me" instead of/in addition to "Tank", "Healer", "DPS" and same for Freedom when you implement it.

Also for lay on hands option to LoH "Me" would be nice addition.

I guess you are already on it but i would like there to be default settings or so called presets for "Dungeon", "PvP", "10M Raid" "20M Raid" or only just "Raid" etc.

Keep up the good work! :)

14. Stampe

Yes sir.. I will name the spells more appropriatly for the Pvp section :) There will be betatesting for this also so stay tuned.

The presets are on my to do list.. the new core and pvp will take priority before trying out presets :) But if someone got a few
      good settings for dungeons ans such, feel free to post them to the Online settings tab inside the GUI (y)

15. Stampe

Update:

i just wanted to give all readers / users an update before i head to bed :)

The new core is taking shape, most of the pre-combat stuff done, SH build is soon complete. Tweaks to SH rotation and new burst sequence left.
      Then off to do the two other builds and the basic to pvp before accepting pvp betatester.

16. Nat

Nat New Member

Hi Stampe!

Your routine is fantastic, but I'm having serious problems with fps. Dropping from 60-70 to 25-15 in raid. What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you!

PS: HB fresh install, Antivirus off, Driver updated, WoW above normal priority, Enyo 15 TPS hardlock, Win 10 pro, I5 3570k @4,6 GHZ, 16gb ram, GTX 970

17. Exite

Exite New Member

Make sure your Navida drivers are up2date and try to lower the graphic's settings in wow.

18. Stampe

OUCH! Thats a big drop! Im dropping from 35-40 out of combat FPS down to 20~ in combat FPS. Running a MSI laptop, core i5 2.8Ghz, 8gb, GTX 850M (with Intel HD 4600 onboard). (Enyo tps 30, antivirus on and working and so on)

Make sure that you have cleaned up the drivers, read: clean install of them. Have you done that recently? Take a look at the first page, Faq, pin nr 9 i think, explains how to easily do a clean driver reinstall.

Also.. just for testing.. disable all streamed store routines, including profiles excluding Reflux.. clean the compiled & cache folder in Hb, start Hb.. any difference?

What's your gfx settings in wow? vsync? aa? foreground/background fps set to? (lowering all settings, no AA make any difference?)

In nvidia control panel, under settings for wow, are you running it with focus on performance or beauty? :)

19. Stampe

Anyone using a ATI AMD card? You getting these kinda fps drops? (If you dont want to answer publicly, just toss me a PM. Need to pinpoint the fps issue more :D)

20. mabencic

mabencic New Member

Hello,

After my try period expires, can I purchase it afterwards?

Thank you!