• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Refund

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Support' started by AssimilationU, Aug 14, 2017.

1. AssimilationU

AssimilationU New Member

I appreciate the work you guys are doing, however, I can't keep spending time on accounts that are getting banned almost immediately.

When you come up with a product that works like Pokefarmer did back before January of 2017, I will probably try it.

Using Pokefarmer in its current state isn't feasible for me.

Thanks..but I need a refund on my past purchase.

deadhippy likes this.
    2. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

@AssimilationU , its always sad to see someone unhappy or leave the community for any period of time. I completely understand your frustration, as the entire botting community not specifically here, has been focusing on some changes so that none of us are experiencing this issue and from what I have been following on PoGoDev, it seems like a solution is around the corner. That said, should you require a refund, there are some policies in place, but in order for any consideration to happen, you would need to submit a ticket to support@thebuddyforum.com as we are unable to process those types of requests on the forums.

I do hope to see you come back to us in the community in the near future, should you choose to proceed with the refund.