Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Region Test//Ban Test

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Slaithium, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Slaithium

Slaithium New Member

I have been doing some half playing while the bot is going and realize ONLY when the bot is running a little blue box appears. It says, " Select Region" this has happened roughly about 20 times if not more. I am starting to think this is a way for Blizzard to detect if a human player is active or a bot is running. Reason I think this because when I play normally it NEVER appears. If one does not click the box it may highlight your account for possible ban. So A) some feedback if anyone knows anything about this B) If this is what I think it is, can there be something that can click the box to minimize this affect. Thanks.

2. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

Screenshot where it happens and what it looks like from the screenshot please...

3. knaldpotte

knaldpotte Member

Never got a box like that while running DB

4. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

Yeah never saw that too! Have you ever deleted Battlenet cache folders or something?

5. Slaithium

Slaithium New Member

No alterations of any kind to any folders and I will run it again when I am brave enough, but prolly sometime tonight. But yes I will post a screen shot as soon as possible, when it pops up.

6. Nymerius

Nymerius Member

I get little errors all the time while botting that I do not get when playing. Things like dying and having no res timer/button etc. I put it down mostly to the bot playing much longer than I do and therefore running into issues that I do not. Hopefully that's what this is. I don't think Blizzard bothers to test people for their presence. You could always appeal that saying you'd never seen it before and were afraid to click it. The fact that you know it occurred negates any argument they'd have that you aren't playing the game, whether you picked a region or not. Blizzard will just ban you if your account fits their little algorithm of what they've come to expect of botting accounts or they detect the software. That is my opinion. Take it for what it's worth.