• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Release] Complete AdvancedItemFilter - Save only item with good affixes. !!Beta!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by jyam, Mar 8, 2015.

1. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

little teasing :

for the multiple tabs, I could maybe parse it to handle it, for now it's work time ;D
      Or use a collection of tabs, maybe... lol I was still asleep, SORRY COMMUNITY !

Gonna add multiple tab support after brainstorming later today

// EDIT //

I'm not sure anymore if I wanna add multiple tab support, just because mostly this Advanced plugin is meant to be used for 99% afk botting. It's even recommended to have more than 4 tabs to spread things over 'em.

So I really need to know if people would actually NEED, I said NEED this feature, if I start working on it I'll have to modify the GUI to handle lists of tabs, but also the stashing/withdraw logic.

I understand that "casual" botters gets banned faster, because they're not in the "business" and don't wanna spend some coins in additional tabs, but you can get cheap points on G2A (with more interesting plans) to solve the "lacking space" issue in your stash. Also, if you run 4 tabs that means you need stronger filters.

You can get 3 additional tabs for 7 euros. or 6 for 12~. 12 euros is 18-20 exalts, according to the trade-ratio it's like 2-3 days of botting... Let it sink.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    2. pimpek21

pimpek21 New Member

nvm :D very nice

3. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Upcoming build will include :

- Stashing portal/wisdom/Scraps/Whestones to specific tab
      - Unique filtering (types/names based) + option to ID every Uniques (well, for those lazy fucks)
      - GUI's rework (a bit, not a lot :) but I wanna experiment few things and re-arrange it)
      - Reworkd stashing to specific tab logic to have easier implementation for people, if they want to (yey !)

4. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

5. tozededao

tozededao Community Developer

6. tozededao

I have a cool request for a feature which could only be done using a dynamic item filter. Certain unique items are really bad, and most likely we want to vendor them. But there is a really good use for those, which is using the chance recipe, white, blue, rare, unique item with the same base = 5 Chance Orbs.

As soon as we grabbed one of those shitty uniques it would activate a filter to pick a Rare,Blue and White item of that base, and whenever we had that it would vendor them.

7. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I will need a base list of those "shitty uniques" so I can add it by default and let users decide if they keep it like this or not. And If I manage to, I'll try to not identify them because some uniques sell better unid.

It's a possible thing :) and decent, since chance orbs are easy to uptrade. On the todo list. NEW BUILD TODAY !

// EDIT //

I have one list but tell me if something should be removed before :

BaseTypes (ID Filters) :
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      Names (Sell Filter) :
      Those are uniques worth 5c or less.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
      Angelus likes this.
    8. tozededao

I dont know if I'm doing anything wrong.

- This new version doesn't need the other plugin to complement it right? The one that does vendor recipes?

If it doesn't it is not working for me because I have one full set completed and it didnt vendor and I have like a lot of jewelry (belts, rings, amulets) yet it is IDing fresh picked items instead of saving them to do more sets.

9. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Did you closed/restart bot? if so, it's not saving the set state, it's saving only for the current bot session.
      I'm gonna add something that will trigger on bot start (kindof) and check if we already have some items stashed in the specified tab (ONLY WORKING WITH SPECIFIC TAB CHECKEDDDDDDd)

// EDIT //

Some good news :

[​IMG]

The plugin now checks for recipe items (only if you have checked the box for specific stashing) when the bot starts for the first time, no more forgotten items ;) everything is usable
      Notice the magic typo for "iLebel" MWAHAHAHAHAHA ok I need to sleep now.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    10. tozededao

I already had some items since it picked before I updated to the last plugin :\

11. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Read the edit in my last post, should fix it with the next release (after some hours testing)

For now to fix it, just start poe, get items in your inventory, run exilebuddy (if opened, close/re-open) and start it, it'll be going like this ;)

12. tozededao

Yeah that's what I tried to do, it ID'ed all the items except rings and amulets.

13. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Anyway, this isn't going to happen again in the afternoon build :

You'll be able to run the bot however you want, it'll always check if he already have items for recipe before continuing (only once when you start the bot, afterwards it doesn't check anymore since it's not needed)

14. tozededao

15. hereandthereyouandme

hereandthereyouandme New Member

Hello there, got a question about Tonyx builds, we are able to use our own item filter settings from "Item Filter Editor" or jyam settings are applied?

16. alcor75

alcor75 Community Developer

I believe to have seen a option to "USE jyam settings", probably without that option enable, your item filter settings are applied.

/hat

17. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Dealing with GUI stuff, also, I'm looking for a way to "protect" carefully the portal/wisdom scroll in specific locations in inventory, it's sometimes causing problems I'm working on a workaround (tho I'll release it anyway, since it's not a "major" bug, I'm already checking for BGB's inventory vectors but it's sometime clunky)

Adding what needs to, giving you a build, and moving to the flat for paintings ! :D
      Anyway, thanks for all those who gave feedbacks & such, if you still have any suggestions, lemme know :) still adding stuff as I'm writing.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    18. Darox

Darox Member

Looks awsome mate, just one question, how would I go in and edit the bot to pick up and stash a certain white item. Ie i want to stash all siege axes I find? or Agate Ammulets etc? Can I do it in the GUI, or do I need to modify the script?

Thx mate.

19. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

You wanna edit the ItemEvaluator file, search for "ItemEvaluator.EvaluationType.PickUp" (should already have some code between the brackets)
      It's not in the GUI (yet?)

Basically you wanna filter like this :

Code:
      if (cachedItemRarity == Rarity.XXXXX && cachedItemName == "YOUR_ITEM_NAME_HERE")
      					return true;

And so on for every white item you wanna pickup, You should also put those lines in the "Save" part (after the "buy" brackets) so it overrides your default filters.
      Consider replacing XXXXX by Normal or White, I'm not sure about the enum value.

I will probably add sort of a GUI for that kind of things, based on item name and rarity, so people can filter custom items.
      I was working on a list of current equipped Gems state, Level+XP and it's working as intented, but I'll move it to closer scope and based on user's actions. Instead of auto refreshing.

Added a Currency tracker in the GUI, so people know what has been stashed by the bot during the urn ! :D

still working on fixing bugs, for now Scrolls, Recipes bugs are fixed (well, I ran for hours yesterday and it didn't go nuts)
      Can't work a lot atm but be aware that I'm still working on it, and it's a very fun experience ! :) I can thank the morons (community devs) that are helping me out with things, especially dbf for his maths skills (lol).

This is gonna be the "must-have" plugin, but the worst part of this adventure is that I heard (not sure) that pushedx has reworked the ItemFilter handling for items, so some features will be useless once A4 comes out. But well, some features are still awesome ! :D And pushedx don't have to deal with those.

Anyway, thanks for the hype, for the tester(s) on skype.

Much love <3

20. Gurkis

Gurkis New Member

What do you guys do with loot while leveling? Especially in HC?