• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Release] Hearthbuddy - A Hearthstone Bot

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by Apoc, Apr 4, 2014.

1. bossland

bossland Administrator

German users can not buy the bot in the first place. When you go to hearthbuddy.com and click any of the "Buy Now" buttons, you get informed that this is not possible in Germany.

We want to wait until 15.05. and see how our cases go on and then decide to open the market for german users or not.

2. Raigeki

Raigeki New Member

I am usually browsing via ***** (language filter for prox y? xD). That's probably why i did not get this info.
      Nevermind, it was just the 1€ trial, all fine.

Hopefully Hearthbuddy will get to germany as well :D.

3. wilbo007

wilbo007 Member

I can see a great future for this bot, thanks guys!

4. Big Papa

Big Papa New Member

Will this be available on Crypto market?

5. Owneth

Owneth Member

Does it random emote? Would seem if it responded with emotes like "Thank you" with "Sorry" or "Threaten" it would make sense.

Does it take pointer cards (red arrow) and hit other player/cards? Would be nice to see some AI in it.

6. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This is kind of what we meant by "target" cards. We have a build internally that kinda-sorta supports it. Still working out a few kinks, and we'll have a release out. (Also, some polishing has been done, and API expanded as we move towards opening it up for people to play with)

7. grig

grig New Member

Awesome! :) Gratz on the new bot!

8. jackisblack

jackisblack Member

Bought the 3 days key :) works great so far! Only a little stuck sometimes on the target cards (as said). congrats with the new bot! :D

9. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Can anyone upload a video? Would love to see it in action.

10. Fibula

Fibula New Member

I have a few questions before I buy:
      Can I keep the bot running in the background and use my PC without any problems?
      Does it use some sort of mouse hook or anything that would make normal operating of computer impossible?
      Without the injection is it safe? I know I wont get 100% guarantee but what are the chances?
      How stable it is? I get playful sprites a lot with previous Bot of Stone.

Basically I want to have hearthstone running in background and I want still to work/play/whatever with other things without any problems. Is that possible?

11. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

As Apoc already said
      as they are quite experienced with blizz clients i am expecting the same level of safety as hb has.

12. freebsdx

freebsdx Member

Greetings! I have been using Demonbuddy and Honorbuddy for quite a long time (over 5 years totally).
      And I have to say I really love your products!
      I also can assert this is a very promising product since it is developed by the buddy team. :D
      And yes, I have bought the lifetime license! LOL

Good luck! ;)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    13. Apoc

Our company here is weird in some respects. We don't have "main developers" on any project. We're all able to sort of "take over" a project when we need to. (Typically, we each have our own "favorite" games that we spend more time on than others.) But feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions/improvements. I'll be more than happy to look them over.

14. AutomaticCoding

AutomaticCoding Banned

Seems painful trying to determine what someone else did with their code, I hope you thoroughly document every single block.

15. rivus

rivus Member

Is there any logic behind attacking right now? Or is it "Spam everything we can" ?

16. Fibula

Fibula New Member

Apoc please? Some clarifications on that questions?

17. AutomaticCoding

AutomaticCoding Banned

I'll reply with any details I can provide, unfortunately, I can't reply to the injection model, as, I simply don't know, I can say I've yet to be banned, but, bans are normally delayed, so, that's somewhat meaningless. As for the rest:-

Works fine, I haven't tried two bots running at once, but, I can only assume that works fine. The bot locks the mouse (Of which Hearthstone thinks is the Windows mouse) to the top left corner of the play field once you start the bot, this means that you can continue working on your computer normally, but, it also means that you can't override the bot if it is doing something stupid without stopping the whole bot, as, you no longer have mouse control of the Hearthstone window.

Just to be 100%:- Yes, you can use your mouse and keyboard to do other stuff while you use Hearthbuddy.

Same question as above, you can use your computer while using Hearthbuddy, you just can't use the Hearthstone window that Hearthbuddy is attached to.

N/A, I can't reply to this.

Currently? Being honest, not amazingly stable. It'll last a few hours without dying, and, when it dies, it's a simple double click to get it running again ("Stop" button, and then the "Start" button), you don't have to exit the game/whatnot, you just have to restart the bot. It'll obviously also stop working if your computer goes to sleep, but, that's the same with any bot out there (No computation = no botting), or, if you lock your display (As then Hearthstone stops rendering frames).

It also causes a few visual bugs on the Hearthstone display, but, that's not really all that big of an issue, as, you can just ignore those. For more details, the best place to check is the support forum.

18. Apoc

AutomaticCoding already replied to most of these.

1) Yes, of course. We will never create any bots that completely take over your PC. (There are better ways to deal with input-locking mechanisms, that don't completely take over your PC) As of right now, we have a small "hackish" way of dealing with input in Hearthstone, that will be removed soon. (We lock the mouse to the upper corner while the bot is running, we'll be changing all that soon, no worries)

2) See #1 (tl;dr: yes, but it doesn't take over control of anything but the game itself. You're free to continue using your PC otherwise)

3) Without the injection? I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to ask. However, other bots currently inject an entire DLL into the HS process. Warden can easily find these libraries, and flag you for a ban. (Yes, Warden does exist in HS, however, I haven't seen any scans come down.) Our systems are already tailored to deal with Warden, if (more likely "when") it becomes active.

4) It's more of a beta than anything else. It's about as stable as a Beta. :) It will work for a while, but you won't be able to go AFK for a couple days with it yet. (Few hours at most it seems...)

And lastly; of course! None of our bots will ever take complete control of your PC. (At least, we hope! There may be a game in the future where that's actually really required)

@AutomaticCoding; our team is small, and we all pretty much think alike, and work the same. Our code is "standards" (if you want to call them that). We can obviously tell who wrote what, etc. But overall, we all write more or less the same code, and always expand on something someone else wrote. We work well together, and we all understand what the others are working on (so we can jump in/out of projects fairly easily). That's why we have so much freedom, and no real "main developers".

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    19. ULTIMATE-SEVEN

ULTIMATE-SEVEN Member

Yes ! Let's bot !
      UP up

20. Fibula

Fibula New Member

Thanks AutomaticCoding and Apoc for clearing this all up. Just bought HB :)

PS. I read in other thread that we can use target spells now (AutomaticCoding wrote it in thread that someone was asking for patch notes)? Is that true?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014