• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Release] Honorbuddy 2.0.0.5710

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

good advice actually, I might try how it works, thx :)
      The bad thing is I have separated folders for every single HB session (if someone is curious why - not your business), so doing that on every single update is pain in the ass...

2. Kink

Kink Member

Won't be able to use Honorbuddy until they release an update for 4.3.2...so you have to wait anyways.

3. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

If your toon isn't geared, it will have issues in BfG, TP and WSG as it guards the flag carrier and is very obviously a new level 85 in level 80 greens. I've gotten 10 or so toon fully geared with this release and what I do is queue IoC and AV only until I have the PVP weapons and 5 piece sets. Its about 100 honor per hour slower than random bgs but you have no issues. Once you have the weapons and the 5 piece sets, you won't have any people commenting in the smaller bgs, especially if you are specced for healing.

4. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Hey Hawker, I haven't Q'd up for AV since the first test build. Did you guys ever fix the mesh? It gets stuck a lot in Stoneheart bunker. It's quite a hazard. Other than that, it worked flawlessly for me as horde.

5. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

It sometimes tries to heal through a wall sometimes but apart from that AV is fine.

6. gimped

gimped New Member

since there was a tools update today is this release still good? or do i need to wait for an updated version?

Edit: cant find a detection status anywhere

7. Reaver8005

Reaver8005 Member

I'm still having trouble with quest turn ins. This is after i have created a new hb installation and downloaded the updated the CC's. Copied the log just after it finally turned in the quest.

Attached Files:

8. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

Yea, I think you're right, I'll turn of healing spec on full Ruth / 4 cataclysmic items DK.

No idea how long you're bottling (and how many bots you have), but I was using glider in around month after it was released.
      Plz, don't blame it on me instead of bot. I'm using HB for around year, and as I already said, I've never got as many reports as in last few days. Btw, 4 of my bg bots are currently on AIO, 4-6 wispers per day, not even "you're bot" )

9. rip

rip New Member

i redownloaded honorbuddy and logged into honorbuddy but it wont attach itself to wow... now i have both fully updated... im sure im just a noob at this but can someone give me guidance please?

10. jawn

jawn Member

They need to update HB for the 4.3.2 that came out today. So gonna have to sit tight for awhile is my guess.

11. HB6464D67

HB6464D67 New Member

as said in a number of places including here. WOW Patch 4.3.2 was applied today. HB will need a new version to connect to it.

12. icurnvs

icurnvs Member

You also come across as an unappreciative douche.
      I, for one, appreciate HB and all it does. It's people like you that will drive the devs away.

13. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

Ofc I'm a douche. but if we all just sit there and keep saying "oh I wanna kiss your ass so bad that it hurts, no matter if I paid for it and it's not working then you also wouldn't get it working for a longer while. Also remember this isn't free bot and they're getting paid pretty well for their jobs. 9I know some of them are probably working for free here, doing some free extra profiles and such, but this isn't extra feature - this is most basic feature for bot called "HonorBuddy".

I've paid for it (quite a lot actually, but when it works then it's completely worth the money I've paid) and I want it to work - as simple as that.

So yes, I'm a douche here, rly big one and I'm completely aware of that.
      But don't worry to much, I'm only complaining here, I always keep saying to everyone on OC that HB is best (now when pirox is down) and easiest to setup bot around for most of purposes. But if it would stay the way it is now for lets say few months, I'd probably just sell all my sessions and switch to AIO no matter how much I h8 subscriptions.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
    14. ThunderBot360

ThunderBot360 New Member

I've read through your posts and just going to add my 2 cents.. if you want to switch bots you should probably go ahead and do that. While HB does have flaws that are constantly being worked out I am going to assume, after reading what you wrote, that the error is in your ability to correctly setup and use HB. There are a number of other users that do not have the same issues you have stated, some that do, but unless it is an issue for everyone its pretty much an issue on your end. So feel free to bitch and complain all you like but not a single one of us can fix user error, we can only make suggestions for you to follow.

15. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

I Won't bother to reply, sory.

16. Beast

Beast Member

HB is truely a marvel if you are smart and use it properly there is almost no risk ...

@umshakalaka
      I feel ya man (or gal) ... try this link and tell me if this clears up what your going through

17. Beast

Beast Member

But you did reply LMAO

18. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

hehe it is xD

I'm not rly arguing tho, I'ts not like I only complain, most of the times I'm rly happy with HB, but with no complainers there are no updater's. I need it working and I need it now, I just didn't used to w8 for results doing nothing. If you want smth to be done - do it yourself (sadly I'm not a programmer...)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
    19. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.