• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Release] MutaRaid CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fiftypence, Aug 15, 2011.

1. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

[Release] MutaRaidBT CC

MutaRaidBT CC
      Latest Version: MutaRaidBT V4.2

Latest Changes
      MutaRaidBT now fully supports raiding as all three rogue specs. Go hog wild!

What is this?
      MutaRaidBT is a plug-and-play (no configuration required for optimal use!) CustomClass for rogues which was originally designed to be used solely as a high-end assassination raiding bot. Since the original release of the CC, the scope of the project has widened and the intent is now to provide support for every rogue spec in every context. Currently MutaRaidBT supports assassination rogues while levelling and PvPing, and all three specs while raiding. If you're levelling or PvPing survivability and spike damage is prioritised to kill targets as quickly as possible while staying alive to fight another day. If you're raiding the best rotation will be followed to perfection, as outlined by world-class theorycrafters at Elitist Jerks, with the ability to flawlessly recover from unexpected situations that often come up in a raiding environment.

If you like this CC please consider adding to my reputation and/or liking this post. You can add rep by pressing the little black star at the bottom left of this post or you can like the post by pressing the 'Like' link at the bottom right of the post. It might not seem like much to you, but it only takes a moment and really helps me to gauge interest in this project and to motivate me. Also consider leaving feedback as a reply. Thanks a lot and enjoy MutaRaidBT!

Supported Specs
      This bot supports the following specs. Do not attempt to use the bot in a context which is unsupported or bad things might happen!

Raiding
      Assassination
      Subtlety
      Combat

Levelling
      Assassination
      Combat

PvP
      Assassination
      Combat

READ ME BEFORE USING
      In order to use this CC you need to do the following:

If you are raiding:
      1. Please find the recommended raiding talent layout and glyph layout from Elitist Jerks for your spec.
      2. Have instant poison applied to your main-hand and deadly poison applied to your off hand.
      3. If you wish to maximise your DPS I strongly suggest running your gear through a gear optimization program/spreadsheet, such as Shadowcraft or Rawr.
      4. Use Raid Bot or LazyRaider.
      5. If you are testing this CC on the training dummy, it is ESSENTIAL that you force the CC into raid mode through the option menu. If you do not do this MutaRaidBT will use the levelling rotation instead, which is not optimized for DPS.

If you are levelling or PvPing:
      1. If assassination, ensure that you are using two daggers.
      2. Ensure that you poisons in your inventory. While the CC can run without them, it certainly is not recommended.

Do you have an issue?
      If you have encountered a problem with the CC please feel free to post and attach your log to your post. It would be very helpful if you would include whether or not you are using the english client, as well as any other pertinent information. Note however that without a log, I will be unable to assist you with most problems. This is because the information contained within your log is vital for me to understand what went wrong and to find a fix. Also note that, at present, MutaRaidBT has only been verified to work with the english client.

Please follow the instructions below to find and upload your log.

How do I find/upload my Log?
      1. Navigate to your Honorbuddy folder.
      2. Open the folder called Logs.
      3. Find the log in question. (tip: they are dated)
      4. Upload the log as an forum attachment.

How do I get the latest version?
      The latest stable milestone builds will be attached to this post. You can download it from the link at the bottom of the post. If you want to try out the latest experimental builds you may use my SVN located at http://fiftypence.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Custom Classes/MutaRaidBTv4/.

Support me
      I code for fun and I provide my work freely to the members of this forum -- this is a personal project and I don't get paid for doing what I do, nor do I expect anything in return. If you really want to express your gratitude you can help me keep the power on by donating at the below link. Thank you. :)

[​IMG]

Changelog
      Code:
      v4.2
      Combat is now supported while levelling and PvPing
      Assassination levelling and PvP will now use redirect
      Fixed a bug with tricks of the trade that would sometimes result in a short freeze in combat
      Fixed a bug with focus targets that would sometimes result the combat routine dying
      Added detailed debug text to the debug log.
      Improvements to the rest logic
      Miscellaneous changes to the file layout

v4.1a
      Fixed a bug that would cause the rest behaviour to be called incorrectly in combat.
      Fixed a bug that would cause the wrong composite to be loaded for certain specs.
      Fixed a bug that would cause blade flurry to be cancelled intermittently.
      Blade Flurry will no longer be toggled off if AoE usage is disabled in the UI -- the user will have manual control.
      Rocket Barrage racial usage removed.
      Engineer gloves and trinkets will now be used with Shadow Dance in sub spec whenever possible.
      Method implemented to allow self casting, all specs updated to make use of this.
      Rest and buff behaviour improved.
      Files restructured in anticipation for upcoming changes.

v4.1
      Spell execution speed increased slighty.
      Changing talent trees no longer requires a restart of Honorbuddy to update; your rotation will be modified automatically.
      Fury of the Destroyer logic added to every raid rotation.
      Support for engineering gloves added.
      Support for DPS racial abilities added.
      Combat raid rotation implemented.
      Subtlety raid rotation complete.
      Various UI options added, including poison configuration.
      Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause bosses in heroic dungeons to be flagged as non bosses.
      Fixed a bug that would cause the bot to use nothing but sinister strike above level 10 until Honorbuddy was restarted.

v4.0a
      UI updated with context override switches. 
      Poisons will now be applied automatically.
      Cooldowns will now be used whilst levelling assassination.
      Fixed a bug that could cause context to spam the log and break.
      Fixed a bug regarding rest behaviours being built.
      Fixed a few other miscellaneous bugs.

v4.0
      Basic UI implemented.
      Basic levelling support added 1-10.
      Assassination levelling support added 10-85.
      Various cooldown options implemented.
      Code has been completely restructured and is now modular.

v3.2
      Updated most helper functions to remove reliance on slow Lua calls. The CC should now be significantly faster.
      Backstab now works properly
      Rotation tweaked slightly to prevent energy capping in very specific situations
      Incorporated RaidBot by Apoc

v2.2
      Fixed boss detection -- this might cause cooldowns to sometimes be used on trash, oh well (I will probably end up going through raids and manually adding bosses to be as specific as possible, but for now, this will have to do)
      Fixed bug with tricks of the trade and a dead focus target
      Restructured code
      Garrote will now be used when you vanish
      Added ability queueing with Lua for even more awesome

v2.1
      Fixed a bug with AoE on boss fights, now you must target an add to AoE
      Fixed a bug with cooldown usage
      Forgot to add cold blood -- woops! Fixed.
      Casts tricks of the trade if you have a focus target (who is in your party and within range/LoS)
      New code helpers

v2.0
      Code has now been completed rewritten using BehaviorTrees, it is now much faster, more efficient, and more awesome in general.
      Rupture bug fixed
      Backstab bug (hopefully fixed)
      Energy management improved significantly
      Numerous other fixes

v1.2
      Backstab further improved
      Fixed a few bugs relating to energy management
      Restructured code (more on this soon, including BehaviorTree conversion)

v1.1
      Backstab should now work properly, if it does not let me know
      Cooldowns will only be used on bosses

v1.0
      Initial release

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
      Peezy916, Krizid, Xume and 3 others like this.
    2. quel

quel Member

Nice :D, will be testing it out :)

Edit: ofc +rep

3. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
    4. xn3t0x

xn3t0x New Member

Could you make a RAID specific CC just like you did for rogues but for Warriors?
      The ones we have, all have a problem or another lol.

Just something pure and simple RAIDING CC for warriors PLEASE :D

5. amputations

amputations Active Member

xn3t0x we got a real good warr-cc in gladiatore's just be sure to download the modified one from page 19 in the thread

6. mjauan

mjauan New Member

Looks good, will try this as soon as my rogue hits 85 :), anyone tried it on a geared rogue? would be interesting to know what kind of dps it can pull on the dummy

7. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Hey guys, sorry I forgot to include the recommended spec. I've updated the OP. Thanks for the feedback all!

Regarding fury warriors, I do get a lot of requests to make a raiding CC but I have no idea what rotation they would use. ElitistJerks has no information on the spec at all.

8. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Hey everyone, I've posted a new version. This further improves the backstab logic and fixes a few bugs that I've noticed. I must warn you all however, there is currently a nasty bug which occurs when there is more than one rogue with rupture up on the target. Simply put: for now, if you're raiding 10 man heroic firelands go right ahead, but I would avoid using this CC when another rogue is present in the group. This will be fixed either later tonight or tomorrow, once I get a chance to go ahead and fix it.

If you open up the file and change every mention of "Envenom" to "Eviscerate" it would probably work! :)

Not on the dummy, but the below screenshot shows my DPS on the Zanzil fight in Zul'Gurub. My gear is now an average item level of 355 (the others in the group were in mostly 378 firelands gear). I did not have the red cauldron buff on Zanzil, but note that I did have heroism -- still, the fact that it pulled an overall DPS of 31k on the fight is incredibly impressive and shows how well the energy management really works. :)

[​IMG]

9. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

My rogue is now level 84... Cannot wait to try this ! xD

10. reddewman

reddewman New Member

very nice cc.. pulling 18k+ Finally a well pve rogue muta cc! I like

11. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Thanks for the feedback reddewman. :)

FYI all: I am currently working on a BehaviorTree implementation of this CC which should see significant improvements in energy pooling and overall responsiveness. A few bugs will be fixed and we should finally be 25-man ready. Stay tuned for more!

12. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Hey all, just posting to let you know that I have released a new version. The CC has now been rewritten completely to use BehaviorTrees and is now much faster and more efficient. The rupture bug is fixed so we are good to go for 25-mans, and backstab logic should be further improved. Energy pooling/energy management are now more accurate and should result in a nice deeps increase.

A little sneak peak for the next version: tricks of the trade used on your focus target and intelligent interrupting using a) user defined list of spells to interrupt or b) the combat log to ensure that the cast is interruptable.

Let me know how you all get on! I am particularly interested in feedback on whether backstab works properly, and I offer a cookie to anyone who lets me know. :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
      willito11 likes this.
    13. Beast

Beast Member

well done again, do I have noticed that you have put out alot of CC's (all really nice) will you have time to work on them all?
      thanks

14. yipsilonn

yipsilonn Member

Great Job fiftypence!
      All your cc are GREAT!

THANKS

15. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

I have to further improve my rogues gear. He is level 85 now.

Once I gear him up, I shall be testing for you.

Side note: How is back stab Incorporated into the CC? How many time should it use, when should it be using it?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
    16. princedomi

princedomi Member

somehow your cc is broken, doensnt use vendetta, cold blood and vanish anymore

17. weischbier

weischbier Guest

When look at the Code (you can do that with a simple Text Editor) then you wpuld recognize that thisabilities are saved for elites and bosses.

greetz

Weischbier

18. princedomi

princedomi Member

thats why im telling you its not using these abilities on bosses anymore
      did already test it on a clean hb install with combatbot and lazyraider

19. furywarrior

furywarrior New Member

I noticed it too, its not usind CDs, but thats not a problem at all, how hard is to press 3 buttons while your rogue does everything else?

I was pullling AWESOME dps last night, lvl 84 rogue in 305 iLevel gear pulling 10k+ on bosses, I was impressed ...

One question I have is:

I had to garrote/ambush by myself, cause if I was stealthed, the bot wouldnt attack the mobs, I dont think its a problem, but is that intended? Are we supposed to do the opener manually?

tyvm for this AWESOME cc.

20. princedomi

princedomi Member

yea, its not hard pressing 3 buttons, but I just wanted to report that bug.
      And yea, youre right, this cc rocks!