• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Release] RebornBuddy64 Version 1.0.424 - DirectX11 / x64 bit compatible

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by mastahg, Feb 29, 2016.

1. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Working now, restart the bot.

2. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

Will the beta version upon update install the official RB64 release, or do we need to download that and run it ourselves?

3. mastahg

Takes more effort to write a post then find out for your self...

4. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

Snide remark aside, I had looked in both threads saw nothing mentioning it (parsed the ending of the beta thread, and beginning of the official release thread). If it was mentioned in the upgrade window upon launch I missed it as the beta has had daily upgrades sometimes multiple in a day which typically doesn't hold much useful information to me. Since I let it update I'm not aware of any way tot have it popped back up to see.

The only way I can know, that I know of, is to re-download the beta to see if it had a beta tag or read the update window, or compare it to the newly released one.

Both of those seem like much more effort than asking a simple yes or no question.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    5. Zerokillah

Zerokillah New Member

Is there hope to see bot working again with directx 9?

6. mastahg

No

7. Vanagandr

Vanagandr Member

Thanks so much mastahg. You don't get enough credit for your work. Don't ever feel like there aren't those among us who greatly appreciate it.

8. Merkle

Merkle Member

9. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

That's not what I was asking. I was asking that since I was using the Beta, would the Beta version update itself to the official release, or did I need to download the official release separately and discard the Beta and its directory. Any plugins, CRs, etc. had nothing to do with my query.

Which it doesn't matter anymore anyways.

10. Diago1

Diago1 Member

Considering people are paying for these bots, well, those who didnt get lifetime when it was offered, would help to cut down on snide remarks, especially as an admin, now I do appreciate the work, and spite the bot still not working half as well as it did before stormblood, thus I been finding work arounds, I still appreciate any work towards the fixes. Im gonna wait probably another week, and try another fresh install of the bot, with a fresh install of Exbuddy, Exfate, and flight, and pray that it improves. Cuz right now, my char gets stuck in place in Ruby sea, alot. To where I cant leave it alone for more than 30 mins, Fringes he will either stay there, and allow an aggro to kill him, or flight back in forth the same 2 meters constantly, and other host of problems. But if I put it on Fatebot instead of EXfatebot, it works near perfectly. But Flying is NEEDED to run Ruby sea, and thats the problem. It also for whatever reason, ignores my set Mount Setting, will withdraw the summoned chocobo, and will often desummon the chocobo in the middle of a fate for no reason, and resummon on the next fate.

Ruby Sea is PERFECT because it has many fates, all of em lvs 62-64, and can level all combat classes to 70 there, if the bot was working properly.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    11. mastahg

Your talking about 3rd party plugins/botbases, we don't provide any support for anything we don't ship with the bot.

12. Diago1

Diago1 Member

So your saying Stormblood is completely unsupported? Because without the ability to fly, its absolutely impossible to do fates in most areas for HW and SB.

13. mastahg

That's hyperbole. I leveled via fates and know first hand it works, it may not be optimal, but it works. Were looking at adding our own flying but its still a work in progress. If its not up to your satisfaction your free to help work on exbuddy if thats your desire.

14. Diago1

Diago1 Member

Fates in Fringes are too far and between. Yes it works so long as you dont have to fly to your destination. But thats not the case in most of the Stormblood areas. Ruby Sea you have to swim, large distances, the Azim Steppes also has huge distances with many aggressive mobs in between, then theirs the mountain area full of hills, mountains, lakes, rivers and such that will absolutely stop you or slow you down. Flying at this point, two expansions in needing it, is absolutely crucial for this bot now. Ruby Sea at this time, on my server at least which is one of the overpopulated ones, has very few players running around on fates, its also again lvs 61-64 for these fates, and plenty of them happen, as well as being generally flat, with only some mountains youd have to fly up on, its perfect for taking a job from 60 to 70. If any Flying is to be implemented into the Main Program, Ruby Sea for the Fatebot should be a priority.

15. mastahg

If it was a simple problem to solve it would have been done much sooner.

zzi likes this.
    16. Diago1

Diago1 Member

Well, ya did have an entire expansion to work it out. :p Oh well. Back to Dravanian Forelands then, it works there for now, mostly for Ex. Long as I exclude certain fates that can cause being stuck anyway.

17. mastahg

Version 150

Code:

Catch exceptions thrown while starting a botbase and log them.

Added 2 npc transport information to getto for azim steepes

WorldManager.AdvancedRaycast added

18. Destiny51

Destiny51 New Member

hi i am new how am i suppose to get this login auth key? for me to use rebornbuddy?

19. zzi

zzi Active Member

if you bought a copy from https://www.rebornbuddy.com/ the key will be emailed to you.

20. Nexxy

Nexxy Member

@mastahg I started to get this weird problem as of last night, bot worked well before that. When i press Start on RB it causes FFXIV to "Not Respond" I've tried rebooting etc, does not seem to help.
      This text comes up if i press Stop before FFXIV Client crashes :

[12.59.46.739 D] Clean shutdown was not possible for some unknown reason. Forcing shutdown of main bot thread.
      [12.59.46.834 D] Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 4, in Execute
      SystemError: Thread was being aborted.
      [12.59.46.834 D] Cannot stop a bot when it is not running.
      [12.59.46.835 D] Bot Thread Aborted Thread was being aborted.

Ah it has something to do with ExBuddy or Orderbot. Because everything else works.

Edit : It was my profile that caused the crash, weird, it worked before, now suddenly in a heartbeat does not.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017