• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Release] RebornBuddy64 Version 1.0.424 - DirectX11 / x64 bit compatible

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by mastahg, Feb 29, 2016.

1. user00719284

user00719284 Member

When launching RB it's been slow today to open up the 'login' window. After a while it eventually opened up.

[22:20:05.465 N] RebornBuddy64 1.0.512.0
      [22:20:26.903 D] System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 188.165.224.162:80
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
      at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
      at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
      at ff14bot.Core.CheckForUpdate() --> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 188.165.224.162:80
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
      at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
      [22:21:28.019 N] Logging in...

Just now I closed it and re-opened to check again and....
      [22:46:56.501 N] RebornBuddy64 1.0.512.0
      [22:48:36.861 D] System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
      at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
      at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
      at ff14bot.Core.CheckForUpdate()
      [22:48:39.124 N] Logging in...
      [22:48:39.654 N] T: 5249681719618699663 H: 4095671686
      [22:48:39.654 N] R:0 1 eu
      [22:48:40.328 D] Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
      [22:48:40.779 D] Loading data from database
      [22:48:43.326 D] Finished loading data in 00:00:02.5459502
      [22:48:43.382 D] Current Locale Eng

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
    2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Looks like there's an issue with the updates server, not related to the new auth stuff.

3. Manta

Manta Member

Seems the update server has another outage so people can't download in-browser or auto-update:
      • It was down most of Friday,
      • okay for Saturday through Monday,
      • broken Tuesday roughly 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM EST,
      • broken again starting Wednesday midnight EST and ongoing through now.
      Curiously,
      https://updates.buddyauth.com/GetNewest?filter=Rebornbuddy64 responds 200 OK to HEAD requests but actual GET requests for the .zip just "Error: aborted" with no apparent HTTP error code. It doesn't matter HTTP vs HTTPS, which is notable because https://www.rebornbuddy.com/ links to the download as HTTP (despite HTTPS available) and modern browsers are silently rejecting the download for lack of HTTPS.

On the other hand, a direct link to any known RB version (e.g., latest at https://updates.buddyauth.com/zips/Rebornbuddy64 1.0.512.0.zip ) throws a 404. Is the update server's disk okay?

4. mastahg

It's a totally new machine, running different software. Direct downloads are working for me from the updates page. I'll look into why its not working elsewhere. (direct downloads are not currently supported)

5. Manta

Manta Member

If the updates page is https://updates.buddyauth.com/ , even clicking from there doesn't work for me. Neither does the download button on the main RB site.

6. mastahg

Everything should be working now.

If your interested it was a issue where nginx and php config issue with permissions, I had wrote the permissions quickly and dirty to get the replacement server up fast and went in yesterday to clean them up. After cleaning them up the downloads looked like they were working but I never tried fully downloading them. Looks like a nginx folder had to be recreated to create it with the proper access permissions for php.

Going to replace the attachment with a redirect and just let nginx handle it anyway, silly to buffer the attachments etc when easier path is available.

Direct downloads are working now as well, but older versions will not be reuploaded.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    7. Manta

Manta Member

Nice, thanks for the fast response and behind-the-scenes <3

8. mastahg

Version 516

Code:
      Update a few internal things about NuAuth.

Add new GlobalSetting KillOldAuthSessionOnMaxSessions this can be only modified directly by editing the json for now.

This setting will make it so that the auth server will attempt to kill the session that sent a heartbeat the longest ago from the same ip address when you would have otherwise received the max sessions error. 
      This means if you set this to true that you should never get a max session error unless you run multiple ip addresses and no old sessions exist on your current one.

This defaults to off, ie the previous behavior.

I know this has been requested a few times from developers so I was glad to implement this but it does make the login logic more complicated which could cause some issues down the line so I will be keeping on eye on this.

This setting only works on TestAuth.

9. Manta

Manta Member

Hi mastahg,

re: AvoidanceManager, can you please change it to consider the lowest priority avoid as "safe" instead of standing still when literally the entire map is covered in avoids?

For bosses with multi-part AOEs that collectively fill the room and explode in sequence, I've had reasonable success assigning AOEs different priorities based on cast time remaining. In the ideal case, where the "safest" spot is reachable before AOEs fill the room, the bot will dodge in order and even respect the avoid priorities so it doesn't dodge through an AOE about to explode.

In the worst cases, say when AOEs fill the room too quickly or the bot started too far away, RB gives up and stands still once avoids cover the entire map, even if it could move from higher to lower priority avoids while waiting for a space with no avoids at all. Additionally, it spams these log lines and seriously thrashes CPU/FPS:

Code:
      [Avoid] Trying to stay near Beatrice 0x201E4E09030
      [Avoid] Failed to navigate out of Beatrice 0x201E4E82CA0. Reason: Couldn't generate a path out of avoid
      [Avoid] Failed to navigate out of Beatrice 0x201E4E1FAB0. Reason: Couldn't generate a path out of avoid
      Stopped moving. Reason: Path is blocked due to an avoid at <-0.1559681, -698.0104, -140.1802>. Waiting..
      [Avoid] Failed to navigate out of Beatrice 0x201E4E1FAB0. Reason: Couldn't generate a path out of avoid
      Troia Boss 2's "Beatific Scorn" is a good example that just happens to work because the bot usually gets corralled to a good spot before it gives up. If this were a ranged class, it would probably get hit a few times thanks to starting far away, then stopping before reaching the same good spot since it "couldn't generate a path out of avoid" once the room fills up.

See avoid definitions in FellCourtOfTroia.cs on GitHub and watch the video below:

By changing AvoidanceManager from giving up on no truly safe space to walking towards the lowest priority areas, this should prevent the bot suddenly planting and killing characters that "didn't make it in time".

In cases where all avoid priorities are equal, the current behavior of standing still is probably acceptable.

10. mastahg

I'll look into it, but I don't know how well it would work in practice (it would take obtuse paths trying to avoid higher areas), and if its even possible.
      Avoidance does need some attention and polish.

New beta build:

In preparation to a possible upgrade to .net6 or .net7 I have had to rewrite the codecompiler and replace the roslyn subsystem with the internal codeanalysis packages.

In my testing, everything I threw at it compiled, but I did not do extensive testing on the results.

https://updates.buddyauth.com/GetNewest?filter=Rebornbuddy64BETA

Specific things that I am concerned about are anything involving resources, the old method I didn't have todo much for them to be handled properly but the new version required a bit more work.

11. mastahg

New beta build:

//!CompilerOption:AddRef now looks for the passed value first, failing to find that it looks in the main directory for the dll, failing that it looks at sourcepath + filename. If the file is found then assembly is loaded rather then just referencing it.

@nt153133 can you please test this and let me know if you can find any issue with this implementation

12. mastahg

Version 518
      Code:
      Small changes to try and prevent unused connections from remaining active to the navserver

Still seeking feedback about the beta builds compiler.

13. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

NT is on vacation at the moment, might be a week or so before he's able to do any testing. I will ask him to test it when he returns

On the new Elysia map (ID 1073) that was added in the last patch. Depending on beast tribe progress different parts of the map open up similar to how the Island Getaway map worked. There's currently breaks in the meshing at point where the areas connect. Is there any way to remove these breaks so I don't have to use OffMesh movements to get between the two?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
    14. mastahg

Meshes updated.

New build:

Code:
      GetTo/NavGraph now supports getting to the island sanctuary
      GetTo/NavGraph now supports getting to the new  ultima thule beast tribe area

ripsnortntear likes this.
    15. mastahg

Version 525
      Code:

Big internal changes with this release!
      Roslyn external compiler has been removed, and replaced with the internal roslyn compiler.
      This allows for faster startup times as we don't need to wait for the external compiler to spin up, and one of the major blockers preventing a .net6/7 upgrade has been removed.

RB will be much faster in this release at startup following this release due to the following changes:
      RB will now precompile QB,Botbases,Routines, and plugins in the background as soon as the program is launched. This means that time spent prior to logging in and getting info from the auth server is now being utilized. (It's important to note that only the compilation is done pre-login, initialization still occurs post-login so you don't have to worry about rb's offsets not being initialized.)
      RB now also splits the database loading into two subtasks cutting the time roughly inhalf.

Bug Fixes:
      ShopExchangeCurrency works once again for buying items with tomestones
      AutoEquip will now correctly handle crafting and gathering classes offhands

For developers:

Greymagic has been updated, it's patternfinder now contains a new function
      FindSingle(string pattern, bool dontRebase)
      If your going to store a offset for later use pass false and add core.memory.baseaddress to it otherwise you will want to pass true for the second param.
      This function is also faster then Find as will stop searching once one result has been found.

//!CompilerOption:AddRef:SomeExternalDll.dll support has been improved.
      The compiler will now search the base folder, and then the compile target folder for SomeExternalDll.dll and then directly load that dll into memory if compiling succeeds. This should make the use of 3rd party dlls much easier as you no longer need users to install them into the base directory for rb to load them.

As per usual if you find any issues please report them here with a log attached.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    16. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

[03:31:52.590 D] System.ArgumentException: Empty path name is not legal.
      at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
      at Roslyn.Utilities.StandardFileSystem.OpenFile(String filePath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
      at Roslyn.Utilities.CommonCompilerFileSystemExtensions.OpenFileWithNormalizedException(ICommonCompilerFileSystem fileSystem, String filePath, FileMode fileMode, FileAccess fileAccess, FileShare fileShare)
      at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.ModuleMetadata.CreateFromFile(String path)
      at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.AssemblyMetadata.CreateFromFile(String path)
      at Clio.Utilities.Compiler.CodeCompiler.CompileScript(String assemblyName, String text)
      at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.Tags.RunCode.()
      at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfileManager.Load(String profilePath, Boolean rememberPath)

Getting this on loading just about any profile

17. mastahg

It's probably a 3rd party assembly doing something weird. Can I get a full log? I've been running multiple profiles without issue.

18. mastahg

New build coming now should resolve the issue.

19. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

Thanks, that fixes the profile issue.

There's an issue loading repoBuddy since the update. It might be something repoBuddy has to fix but I thought I'd post the log to see if it tells you anything

Attached Files:

20. mastahg

Repobuddy is
      Thanks, I see the issue. It's adding a ref to a system dll that we don't ship, but is available. Will need to add some extra logic.