• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] [Rep][Ach] TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Dec 22, 2012.

?

To access the profiles of this plugin, which would you prefer?

1. Big packs, 30€ each, I'd rather get it all at once.

25.0%
    2. Individuals, 2-8€ each, let me choose which I need.

75.0%
    1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Tbh I can't give you an exact time. I'm reformatting the whole system after recent updates to the CommDev/Buddy Store rule list. It might be a bit, and I'm trying to push things out as fast as I can, but it will require some extra time on the Dev end for submission approval. I apologize for this delay but I'll be pushing ASAP.

2. rabby

rabby Member

No worries. And as always keep up the good work!

3. dj16921

dj16921 New Member

4. thebrodieman

Issue found: [02:29:39.428 N] [InteractWith-v2059(error) @line 328]: The 'MobId' attribute's value (saw '237913, 235892') is malformed. (FormatException)
      Update will be made for the next drop, thank you for this report. To bypass, finish the Alchemy kicker quests used to unlock Alchemy 700 and the Alchemy plans. (that is where the error is)

For the record: you should never "give up and decide to upload a log". The first thing you should do when you encounter an issue is upload a log.

5. dj16921

dj16921 New Member

Yeah but I'm lazy and was hoping someone else would find it and do it lol but thanks for the quick response Brodie I've been cranky lately due to bans (luckily I've avoided on all accounts so far) but I just know its going to happen.

Have a good night / day

Edit: I can't complete the quest, doesn't show up for me and Lo'Nash isn't giving anything (even visited the dying person outside the garrison) still nothing, hopefully the fix works

Edit2: idk what is different now but I went back through the plugin and removed everything then re-added my profs (don't have alch) and it appears to be functioning properly now

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    6. oMen124

oMen124 Member

Recently I was running your Garrison clearing mode and i upgraded the garrison to level 3 and now the bot clears everything but the apexis daily, it just stops a few feet outside the alliance garrison town hall and i have no idea why its no longer going to the locations to grind the quest for the crystals.

7. thebrodieman

Please submit a log file with all bug reports.

8. HEADSTYLE

HEADSTYLE New Member

Hello Brodie,

I have a problem and although the following: I have quite a long time ago on Index - botHaven your plugin - TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium (Premium Edition) Why is it no longer works there?

I have seen the you offer it in the Buddy Store. What could I do?

9. dj16921

dj16921 New Member

same thing happening here on horde :\

10. thebrodieman

Same response: Please send a log file with ALL BUG REPORTS.

11. Antibus

Antibus Member

When I try o open the TBMC UI the UI never comes up. It is really frustrating. :(

Attached Files:

12. thebrodieman

2 things going on:
      First, delete HB\Plugins\BrodiesPlugin and reload HB. Your settings file is from several months ago and needs to be purged due to some structure changes.

Second, you have a massive amount of errors coming from multiple other plugins and routines. Recommend a fresh install and selectively choose what you reinstall.

13. plyb0y007

plyb0y007 Member

Can you not purchase the missives and then run TBMC to do them and the daily apexis quest? I bought the missives and then select the options and hit start and it just stands there waiting to interact with Sgt. Crowler.

14. thebrodieman

There was an issue with there being 2 versions of the vendor that gives the missives. I think I fixed the issue the day before the banwave but didn't push it out (for obvious reasons). To fix on your end, leave the garrison (the actual zone of the garrison) and then start the profile. It should take over from there. I'm working at getting these fixes out ASAP, but due to some changes in allowances for free/paid product usage on store I've had to make a lot of changes. Thank you for your patience.

15. plyb0y007

plyb0y007 Member

Awesome, I will try that and see if it works

16. alcapon

alcapon New Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    17. thebrodieman

Not sure what this is.

18. thebrodieman

Ideally, when it comes to questing profiles, it really helps if you can give a description of what the bot is specifically doing and when.

For example:
      "I'm in The Hinterlands, and its doing quest XXX when it gets stuck on XXX in the terrain" or "It's flying back and forth from XXX to YYY repeatedly while trying to do quest ZZZ"

The description you have given me doesn't give me much to go on, and leaves me to have to investigate the last movement on each log, which may not be the problem. I could not find anything in particular in Log 1 denoting an issue. Without further information I can't track much through that. Logs 2 and 3 show that WoW exited before the bot was stopped. I don't know why, sorry.

Log 4 shows that its generating a POI but stopping. Has the bot moved to an area for which the quest its trying to do exists? Or is it sitting out in the open? Did it move at all?

Please note as well: Several of the plugins and botbases you are streaming are throwing errors to your log files. I can not confirm that these won't cause some issue or another.

ALSO: Please post your reports and logs in the forum posting corresponding to the product intended. This is the support page for the Profile Compendium plugin, not for The Animus/Eastern Kingdoms. Please visit the HB store page for this product, and follow the link there to the support page directly.

19. arvz16

arvz16 Member

TheBrodieMan Compendium Relog Profiles says it's not on sale, so I dunno how I would make BrodieMan Compendium work with hbrelog. please help.

20. thebrodieman

TheBrodieMan Productions is currently redoing all of its products to be completely relogger compatible. Hopefully by week's end the last of the profiles will be up and accessible. Once done, more information will be available here.