• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] [Rep][Ach] TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Dec 22, 2012.

?

To access the profiles of this plugin, which would you prefer?

1. Big packs, 30€ each, I'd rather get it all at once.

25.0%
    2. Individuals, 2-8€ each, let me choose which I need.

75.0%
    1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I want to apologize to a lot of users and potenial new users:

I am currently recovering from some minor surgery, and my work has been put on temporary hold.
      As many people have no doubt noticed, I haven't been updating lately. Between getting married last month, moving 3 weeks ago, and being in and out of the hospital over the course of the last month, I have honestly had no time (or energy) to work on my projects.

Please do not interpret this as me quitting this project.

I have every intention of returning to work as soon as I am able. I have started a few tests running that require minimal fixes, one of which is Tanaan Jungle dailies (want to add new features as well as fix the rubberbanding issues). I want to thank everyone last month for their support. TheBrodieMan Productions' fund raiser to make TBM products free raised over $2000 USD, putting it at around 7% of goal. Once it reaches a high enough point, prices will start reflecting the original campaign promise of % drops and free products.

Thank you all for your support, and I'll see you all with new stuff soon!

2. Vulture051

Vulture051 Member

Back after the 6 monther and trying to do my Pandaria dailies but it won't let me, it says I don't own the profiles

[05:27:24.034 D] Loading profile from store:///TheBrodieMan Productions/Pandaria Expansion Package/Dailies/Start Pandaria Dailies.xml
      [05:27:24.034 D] Attempted to load store:///TheBrodieMan Productions/Pandaria Expansion Package/Dailies/Start Pandaria Dailies.xml, unable to find designated profile anywhere.
      [05:27:24.034 D] Loading profile from store:///TheBrodieMan Productions Complete Package/Pandaria Package/Dailies/Start Pandaria Dailies.xml
      [05:27:24.034 D] Attempted to load store:///TheBrodieMan Productions Complete Package/Pandaria Package/Dailies/Start Pandaria Dailies.xml, unable to find designated profile anywhere.
      [05:27:24.034 N] Unable to load profile selected. Please make sure you own this profile/pack, and that it is enabled on HB Store.

I saw the post above about making sure to have the profile in the store but the only one with Pandaira in the name there I see is 7 Euros so obviously that isn't it.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    3. thebrodieman

There are 2 options for pandaria profiles:
      1) The 7 Euro option for just Pandaria's profiles
      2) the 30 Euro option including all my profiles.

At least one of these must be installed/streamed to utilize.

4. Vulture051

Vulture051 Member

I knew it was only a matter of time before you pulled this. You could practically hear the cash register ring when the buddystore came out but all the big names patted us on the head and assured us there would be non-premium options and one by one they have disappeared. My signature isn't new, I made it a week after the store came out. The most depressing thing is despite the slimy EA-ness of it I will likely buy the Complete Package. I mean what else can I do? You have us by the sack and you damn well know it.

[​IMG]

There isn't really much justification for Honorbuddy to cost as much as it does anymore. Not when all the near-critical components have been turned into DLC.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    5. thebrodieman

My reasons for having any cost to my products are strictly because of absolute need.
      Over the last 2 years I've gone through several life events. The most recent was marriage after a messy divorce, moving (which we all know can put a huge strain on finances) and now I've been in and out of the hospital several times in the last month. If you haven't read my GoFundMe page description yet (see signature) then please check it out.

My time here has never been about "getting the profits". I would love to see the day come when I no longer need to charge for my products. i actually cut cost of all my smaller packages by 50% 2 months ago. And at the rate sales are going, I should be able to again in the coming months.

I don't want to be forcing people to pay for my work. But I do need compensation to get back on my feet after the last year has drained me of everything I have. And I will continue doing my damned best to make every cent worth it.

6. NickJ

NickJ Member

I for one do not believe in getting shit for free. These take people time to program, time that will save me countless hours of monontous and tedious wow shit. I pay for quality, and these are quality. I will never expect to get these for free, and if he chooses to give it away after reaching his goal, it would be against my advise. Oh, and I prefer premium options, if available. So I for one thank Brodie, for all your hard work. I realize you cut your prices when the buddy store raised their cut, thanks for that. Also, I for one don't care why you charge (though I hope you get better), it is no ones business but your own, You should charge because you can. If we don't like it we move on, but we haven't because of your quality.

7. Bigeloy

Bigeloy New Member

8. thebrodieman

You have several QB errors in your install. Recommend you do a full fresh install of HB, and then try again.
      Also, the Animus plugin is no longer used, and MAY install bad files (unknown at the time of this write up) so it should be disabled in the My Purchases section of the Buddy Store.

Also, it looks like you have 2 versions of my plugin installed at the same time. Only use the Modular one as the Premium one is no longer valid (not needed anymore, you have all profiles already activated).

9. SlavG

SlavG New Member

Load Profiles error

TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium (Premium)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    10. thebrodieman

Your version number of the plugin does not match that of the live version. Please make sure you are using the "Modular" plugin, and not the "Premium" one. Also, make sure all desired profiles are enabled under "My Purchases" on the HB Store.

11. SlavG

SlavG New Member

I correctly understand you?
      The "Premium" version bought earlier for 30 euros, doesn't work now
      and you again suggest me to pay money for the "Complete Package" version?

12. thebrodieman

No. If you owned the Premium plugin, then you should already have access to all the profiles as standalone products. If you needed to pay money I would have said so. You just need to swap the plugins, make sure the profiles are enabled, and retry

13. SlavG

SlavG New Member

i owned this plugin.
      https://store.buddyauth.com/Product?productId=133

on this page ... Support and Discussion has link no this descusion
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/honorbuddy-profiles/97995-rep-ach-thebrodiemans-profile-compendium.html

and i not have access to all the profiles as standalone products.

14. thebrodieman

Please link a picture showing your store purchases page (My Purchases) showing as much as possible on it.

15. SlavG

SlavG New Member

Thanks for explanations. I wait for the correct key.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    16. thebrodieman

My apologies. You recently sent me a request for a migration key. The key I sent to you was for the old premium product. I need to get rid of those keys (so many wasted). I will send the correct key and link to you as soon as I am able. That will be the correct profile pack you need.

17. Granis

Granis Member

"[Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.178: Loading Plugin.
      [Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.178: Please Wait While We Check For Needed QB Installs, This MAY Take Several Minutes
      [Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.178: Initialization Complete!"

"Unable to load profile selected. Please make sure you own this profile/pack, and that it is enabled on HB Store."

Back before WoD came out i used this to get my reputation up with all the daily factions, but now i dont seems to be able to use it. Was just wondering what happend to ti

18. thebrodieman

The plugin is only a profile loader and QB installer. You must own the profile packs to use them. If you already to, they will be under HB Store -> My Purchases.

19. Granis

Granis Member

So the free version went paid version?

20. thebrodieman

In short, yes