• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] [Rep][Ach] TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Dec 22, 2012.

?

To access the profiles of this plugin, which would you prefer?

1. Big packs, 30€ each, I'd rather get it all at once.

25.0%
    2. Individuals, 2-8€ each, let me choose which I need.

75.0%
    1. Rocker

Rocker New Member

Using the paid 1-600 cooking profiles. My character goes to the vendor to buy peaches but just opens up the vendor dialogue over and over without buying anything.

2. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Please provide a full log file showing this issue.

3. Rocker

Rocker New Member

4. thebrodieman

Thank you for your 1 star review on the fact that I give no support. I try my hardest to make sure I cover every report I get and in some cases doing get to everything the minute I get a report. I work 3 jobs right now, and am not home as often as people who do nothing but sit home and code, so I can only provide live support when I am. Your issue will still be addressed and looked into, and a full response on it will be given as soon as I have identified your issue. Thank you.

5. Rocker

Rocker New Member

I can understand that and a simple "I'll look into it" would have sufficed. I get that you're working 3 jobs but now that Honorbuddy has a store where we pay for products I believe we're allowed a little more room to demand service. I can change the rating I'm just saying in the future it's nice to know as a customer that the issue is at least being addressed.

Well I could have changed the rating but now it's been flagged so I can't.

6. thebrodieman

To anything I reply to (and this is for me and my products) it will be looked into and addressed. Especially if I ask for and receive a log file. Yours is going to require a bit of research into your log as its not something simple like "it never clicked him" or "it bought too little or too many". My thought is that it's not buying because of a math issue trying to determine how many to buy for the number of points you need. Can you give me your current cooking leve (if the problem is still occurring)?

7. thebrodieman

Looks like the issue is math related on my end. It should be grabbing the right amount, but my guess is you are likely at somewhere around Cooking 29? It should be rounding up, but there might be a conversion issue trying to convert a double though Math.Ceiling into an integer to buy as a count. I'll run some tests on the counts tomorrow to see what comes up. In the meantime, you should be able to buy a peach (or however is needed to raise you to 30) and it should do the cooking and finish it off itself. Try it out, let me know if there are any other purchasing issues.

8. mdflows

mdflows New Member

9. thebrodieman

Code:
      [20:13:53.452 N] [Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.173: Loading Plugin.
      [20:13:53.452 N] [Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.173: Please Wait While We Check For Needed QB Installs, This MAY Take Several Minutes
      [20:13:53.458 N] [Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.173: Initialization Complete!

Looks like you are running a very outdated version of my plugin. Make sure you are using "TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium (Modular)" for the most up to date version, and make sure you have enabled the profile packs you own in your My Purchases section on the Buddy Store.

Also you have several compiler errors stemming from QBs in your install. I recommend a fresh install of HB to fix those.

10. thebrodieman

Turns out its actually not math, but the fact it tries to buy too fast. I fitted it with a proper delay that monitors for when it can buy, then buys. Testing now and is working smooth. If it continues to do so, I will be adding it into the next push.

11. Strelok27

Strelok27 Member

Hi Brodie,

Running into a snag with the Loremaster portion, I tried two different profiles one being Arathi Highlands and the other being Hillsbrad Foothills... I keep getting the message "The currently loaded profile does not contain a sub profile usable for the current character (is your toon too high level?)" my character is only lvl 29...

12. thebrodieman

Loremaster profiles are not intended for leveling characters. They are optimized for level 60+ (for Azeroth) chats with flying (flying optional) so that when it swaps to the higher level areas, there's no risk of being under leveled for the area. I have a leveling pack of that's what you're trying to run but the Loremaster packs can't be used on chars under level for the expansion (60 for Azeroth, 70 for Outlands, etc.)

13. Strelok27

Strelok27 Member

Thanks for the reply so basically the Loremaster profiles require that you be at least 60+, fair enough I simply was looking to run it as I like completeing all quests before leaving an area.

14. thebrodieman

My profiles will do this if you turn off the "autoswap" option my the plugin. (In current live, the autoswap is not running, it will be on next release)

15. Strelok27

Strelok27 Member

That is true as for most areas it will complete most quests, however I would like to point out that Hillsbrad Foothills actually only does 36 out of the 50 quests required for the achievement when leveling, I just wanted to see if the Loremaster script completed more.

16. thebrodieman

Loremaster and Leveling profiles on my pack currently cover 51 (50 in leveling if not high enough to solo Yetimus) quests.

17. Strelok27

Strelok27 Member

Another question, I don't know if it has to do with the profiles or not but I noticed it attacks mobs that other people are already attacking, is this a profile design or something in the Singular Routine?
      I haven't been able to find a setting to stop it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    18. lydialin818

lydialin818 New Member

I just purchase pandaria cooking profile, however when I load this profile it changes to gatherbuddy itself (I use professional buddy to load this profile). is this a bug? or how can I fix it?

19. thebrodieman

Don't know why it would switch to GatherBuddy, but that's most likely ProfessionBuddy doing that. Either way, this uses Questing bot to run. Use that botbase.

20. slator

slator Member

Is there a recommended method for using this bot to kill rares while doing Tanaan Dailies? It seems to avoid them like the plague. Maybe a separate plugin people are using for this?