• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • repoBuddy - automatic accessory updating

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Zimble, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Zimble

Zimble Member

https://github.com/Zimgineering/repoBuddy

Repobuddy will check for updates to your favorite repositories and update (restart if necessary) entirely from within rebornbuddy. It uses the sharpsvn dll to accomplish this, which is included in the download but should match the hash from the source download. (https://sharpsvn.open.collab.net/)

Included are a number of popular repositories, that I think the majority will use.

Instructions can be found in the repo link, but are as follows:
      1. Download using your preferred method from github or attachment
      2. Extract the archive into your plugins directory (remove -master from the folder name if necessary)
        >should look like this: Rebornbuddy/Plugins/repoBuddy/sharpSVN.dll
      3. Delete any old repositories that might be in the included repoBuddyRepos.xml to prevent errors and namespace conflicts
      4. Enable repoBuddy in your plugins section - v0.0.0.2+ forces a restart after a botbase/plugin/routine gets updated.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
      parrot likes this.
    2. pia

pia Member

thanks Chinese client can be used

3. Zimble

Zimble Member

repoBuddy doesn't use any of rebornbuddy's ingame stuff so there shouldn't be any issues running it on a Chinese client, but I have not explicitly added any localization. It should work just fine, please let me know if there are any issues with using it with a Chinese client.

--- also fixed a minor oversight causing an error and a malformed repos xml when the user opened the gui without enabling repobuddy