• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [REQ] Galleon Camping

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by ShadowSav, Nov 3, 2012.

1. ShadowSav

ShadowSav New Member

Is it possible for anyone to make a profile for camping galleon? Something that is able to click on ready checks, anti-afk, and automatically attack galleon when he spawns. This would be much appreciated :)

Any ideas or recommendations on how to do all this without using a profile would be appreciated too!

I would make my own profile, but I've really no clue how to at this moment :(

2. evialtah

evialtah New Member

anyway. after 3-4 secs u will be dead without heal.

3. Delink

Delink New Member

Seams pointless to camp for days and just die almost instanly.... but the bot sould detect galleon and say it in the guild chat if possible.

4. gdoubleok

gdoubleok Member

I'm guessing his intention is to join a raid that is camping him, then run a profile to anti-afk, and engage/run back

on my server, 3 days after a kill there is a camping raid or two set up

5. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

I hate what they did for Galleon, especially because big guilds on many realms just spawn camp and some don't allow pugs which is stupid. I've killed him 3 times in early MOP and havent killed him since :C
      Plus there are some guilds out there who will chain taunt him to reset him and then steal the tag from you...if I could have my 25 raid members on call at will I would but not everyone can be on when he spawns late at night or early morning /sigh.

6. tiguana

tiguana Member

I think that a profile that would not go AFK and would not actually do any combat would be ideal. You dont want to be the jerk who is dpsing Galleon down while everyone is trying to tag share. However, it would be ideal to sit in a camp group and then head off to work.

7. tiguana

tiguana Member

So I have been camping a group today, using combat bot and a blank profile. I also have HBRelog to relog if I go offline. However, what gets me booted from a group is the damn ready checks. Can someone make a blank, combat bot, anti-afk profile that can click the ready check?

8. yay

yay New Member

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012