• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Request: Greater rift Plugin

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by Inceneratio, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Inceneratio

Inceneratio New Member

So The plugin should be easy to make tho.

take the Questtools plugin and manage around with it a bit.

It should have Minimum Trial 1 and maximum "endless" 99999 or what ever your char can hit in the trial if you want it to go over that.

what i want ells might not be that easy tho.

i want the plugin to be able to set a MAX upgrade keystone to lets say example 45. and then after hitting and completing 45 it will choose the gem upgrade instead.
      Then, i would like a way to get the bot to leave straight when it goes into the Trial. lets say i want a Trial lvl 1. then i need it to activate a Trial stone. enter. then leave straight away. that would be a Profile needed for that... Maybe i can get Rrix to do that in hes R-Rift profile.

and another thing... the Trinity plugin. i need a helping hand with Ancient counsil. my bot keeps activating them on normal mobs. i want them only to be used on Elites rares and Rift boss.

Greetings inceneratio.

2. blacknightlll

blacknightlll New Member

Quest tools 2nd tab enable stop combat at wave 1 and just let it upgrade stones till you get to where you fail... prob solved

3. Inceneratio

Inceneratio New Member

yeah.. but thats just not good enought if i example as i do have a char that can handle Grift 25 - 29 i want it to stop between those two numbers and not overly kill anything in the place so it hits 30+

4. evilscoop

evilscoop Community Developer

set the wave on the trial to 26 in quest tools and set upgrade gems, not rift stones
      You will not go past grift 26 :D

5. Inceneratio

Inceneratio New Member

Thats the problem :) It does go paste wave 26. i got 9 x key stones Greater rift rank 34 - 49 All of em set for wave 12 xD but i figured out how to fix it my self. went into the config of it and made it go into Non combat after wave 7. getting rank 25-29 now :)

6. Oggy2k5

Oggy2k5 Member

Incorrect, probably want to aim around 3-5 waves, will need to test it for your toon.