• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [REQUEST] Master of the hand Red Scrip crafting profile(s)

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by schopenhauer, Sep 20, 2015.

1. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

Would it be possible to make a Red Scrip craft profile or rather 3 for Morel Salad/Okeanis/there is one more recipe it rotates in but I'm blanking on it.

And maybe one for blue scrips on any of the crafting jobs.

Are there already red scrip crafting profiles? Would be super helpful.

2. tishat

tishat Member

There are, but I can't honestly find them atm lol, maybe I found them as attachments to other threads, and I'm not sure I should just attach them without being able to credit anyone.. There are no names in the profiles I just checked through in my folders.

3. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

I could have sworn I saw some, but when I looked I couldn't find anything. If you end up being able to point me to them I'd appreciate it, doesn't matter for what craft I'll just rush that to 60 for red/blue scrips although I heard Alchemist and Carpenter are the cheapest, perhaps that's outdated or incorrect information though.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    4. tishat

tishat Member

I have a profile for red scrip, but it does require 400 CP, and I can't honestly remember what kind of Craftmanship and Control stats I started this with, which is why I was a little hesitant, but if you are willing to try it out and it gets you over 4000 collectability consistently, then who cares =)

(I haven't messed with it in a while, so it doesn't have any of the new fancy handin' and stuff, you will also have to turn on the collectability buff yourself.. Oh.. and it'll just keep going till you run out of mats..)

I for some reason can't get the website uploader to accept a zip file though, so you're going to have to make a folder called CustomTags and put the craftactionbyname.cs file in it, and keep the crafting profile with that folder.
      If you want to rip it apart and change the rotation to a blue scrip rotation, then by all means, if you need help with that, let me know

View attachment [O] Collectables - Red Scrip.xml
      View attachment CraftActionByNameTag.cs

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    5. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

EDIT: Answered my own questions by looking inside the file.

Thanks so much, just a quick question as long as I get the proper stats, could I just change the recipe ID if the difficulty and requirements are the same for both recipes and swap them out with no issue other than that, and kinda use it as a catch-all red scip crafter?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    6. tishat

tishat Member

Yeah, you can, if it works for you, then you can just sorta use it as a template to change recipe ID and make you the 3 Cul ones you wanted by just changing recipe ID And HQMats stuff

7. tishat

tishat Member

I also made it very tight to what I had in terms of stats at the time, so if you need to adjust it to fit your stats.. I'd be happy to help.

8. wykiwydiwyf

wykiwydiwyf Member