• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [REQUEST] Stop everything on mouse down!

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by deusx, May 29, 2013.

1. deusx

deusx Member

Ok this should not be too hard to make, and it should be very useful to many people using DB

Scenario: Botting in public game group, clearing elites to get 5 stacks for uber bosses or just keys, using DB for rotation, and me manually moving/chatting

Problem
      : Bot gets stucked in combat with random trash mobs and refuses to stop attacking them even if i REALLY need to disengage and leftclick ground away like a mad man (one of party members engaged an elite, i need to tp to town and use his banner). My group runs trough small camps of mobs ignoring them searching for elites, and i always end up way way behind fighting trash (and being i am kinda a little undergered, it takes me a while) so i get a lot of "dude WTF" and stuff. Currently solving that by tabbing to bot and stopping/starting it manually, but that is way too much inefficient

Solution
      : Plugin that will stop everything bot is doing when left mouse is down. Weather user wants to move away, or attack a different mob, when bot detects user pressed down left mouse, it pauses everything and resumes when mouse is up again

as i mentioned earlier, this should not be too hard to make, gonna try and make it myself also, but my prob is i have no idea how to detect mouse down event :D

Thanks in advance