• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Request] UE Multishot Combat Routine

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Schumacher, Oct 29, 2017.

1. DaveJuni

DaveJuni New Member

Its quite weird really.

It seems to somehow have gotten worse with avoiding things that can kill it now, compared to a couple of months ago when I tried it last. Now it literally runs in to any sort of explosions, stands in the "blood swamp" stuff, runs in and STOPS in poision and just basically seems stupid. Alltho, the backtrack problem I had earlier seems to be somewhat better.. So I guess that something.. Without the deaths it used to be able to avoid my last time around, the normal t13 rifts would be so much better, but oh well. Looks like the new default for it is literally facetanking stuff as well.

2. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

Can we fix the distance when fighting Rift Guardian? Player always stays melee distance and in this way it doesn't initialize the ZEI's gem power.

3. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

Can the devs please try to fix that? Player dies without reason in high level GR because of that :(

4. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

If you have the recommended cooldown of 37% you will have perma vengeance. With perma-vengeance (with the Seethe rune) and the bot tossing the occasional Evasive Fire you should never be hatred starved. Preparation is chosen for the Invigoration rune that adds 20 to max disc giving a huge dps boost due to the unhallowed 6 piece bonus.

I agree with this 100% and don't use nemesis bracers on challenging content just for this very reason.

Hmm, I'll have to watch a little more closely. I've never actually watched the wraps of clarity buff. I do know my survival is much better when I am wearing them vs wearing say nemesis and I do see it casting evasive fire from time to time.[/quote]

I've had success playing this build using either focus/restraint or endless walk set personally

The "No valid power for selected target" thing should be fixed for those that were having that issue.

I haven't played my DH for a few weeks but I thought I saw a change come through dealing with kiting on boss mobs. I'll fire him up later and see if he's facetanking bosses.