• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Request]

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by jungleslang, Dec 25, 2016.

1. jungleslang

jungleslang New Member

has anyone ever come up with a profile to farm the materials for pasta ortolano? its the 27 gathering, 27 perception, 10 gp food that really helps with pushing for max output from the highest level folklore nodes. of course, it requires highland wheat, wizard eggplant, dravanian paprika, and ramhorn zucchini from all over the damned globe. the tomato sauce mats are from the cooking trainer vendor so theyre a non issue, and solstice garlic is mega cheap off blue gathering scrips. but running around forever to get this kind of material spread is just ridiculous. if could make a profile worth a damn, i'd do it - but the best i can do is tweak existing ones to grab one item off the same node as opposed to another of its offered items.

anyone willing to help out? clicking ingredient names on this xivdb page has screenshots with some of the prime areas to gather, but it was slow going enough that i gave up. it should not only be a useful item for gathering high level stuff, but i imagine the dish would sell very well